Author Topic: Another gym annoyance  (Read 3414 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Another gym annoyance
« on: March 06, 2009, 09:02:46 AM »
Sorry guys but I gotta vent on this one. 

I hate when there is a guy at the gym, that just started training and even trains in street clothes (jeans), and he goes starts talking to some pretty avg gym guy about how he is feeling and what his diet has been like and asking for advice.  Then the gym guy who has just a slightly better than someone who doesn't workout physique gives him advice on what to eat and training advice.  Where the annoyance comes in is in his facial expression and the tone of his voice.  You can see that inside he is ecstatic that someone actually thought he was big enough to come to him for advice, but he is trying desperately to hold it in and play it off like he is some guru that gets asked these questions all the time.  And his tone...it's like he is so fucking confident and sure his advice will work for the newb. NEWSFLASH, if your advice is so fucking great why don't you use it yourself and put on some more muscle?   ::)

You guys feel me on this? 

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Re: Another gym annoyance
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2009, 09:04:02 AM »
When people ask me questions at the gym, I do everything in my power to NOT sound like a douche.
from incomplete data

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2009, 09:06:39 AM »
Your talking about the majority of all get biggers you know that right? ....just step back slowly.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2009, 09:18:10 AM »
I hate it when guys or gals finish a set and stay seated on the apparatus for their three-minute recovery while someone else is waiting to work in.

Any sensible person would stand up and let the other person use the equipment while he/she recovers for another set.

But we sometimes gotta wait when and if our use of that piece of equipment would interrupt the person/persons who was/were using it first. That's understandable.

One girl at Golds likes to do a set and then sit there while she readjusts her make-up and refuses to move when someone asks if he or she can "work in".

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2009, 09:21:41 AM »
another classic is when a dude has been in the gym for 2 days and is swinging his arms between sets
and proceeds to tell his partner or a person standing nearby "yeah...i don't want to get huge or anything,
i just want to get in a little better shape"

these ass clowns always think lifting weights will just make you huge overnight if you are not careful about it ::)

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2009, 09:22:40 AM »
One girl at Golds likes to do a set and then sit there while she readjusts her make-up and refuses to move when someone asks if he or she can "work in".

Be sure to digest a lot of protein, before you fart in her presence. You'll find out how long she will stay on that piece of equipment.

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2009, 09:23:47 AM »
I HATE IT WHEN girls BUTT IN AND GIVE ADVICE TO PEOPLE WHEN THEY HAVE NOT EVEN ASKED FOR IT, AS IF THE ARE MR.O OR SOMETHING!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H

ta ta
Ta ta nerds!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2009, 09:24:09 AM »
ipod

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2009, 09:26:51 AM »
I hate it when someone wants me to sign something for them....and they don't even have a sharpie!  C'mon.

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2009, 10:21:34 AM »
I JUST HATE IT!     FUCKERS

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2009, 10:25:19 AM »
ipod

Perfect.

Who cares what happens about a conversation between two people you don't know?  It happens a billion times a day, you just happened to see this one.
Y

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2009, 11:02:11 AM »
i hate everyone at the gym except  me  :P

go away  >:( >:( >:(

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2009, 11:06:27 AM »
My all time favorite is when some chick asked if she could work in on the lat pulldown and I oblige and she proceeded to do 100 reps with the top plate which was BS because the fucking bar weighed more negating the overall weight.  It took five minutes,  I lost my pump, got cold and lost my flow.  When I got back on and did my next set, she wait thinking I was going to let her on again.  I told her no and to come back when I'm finished and she rushed to the gym manager and complained and he came over, I explained the situation and he sided with me and told her to wait.  LOL.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2009, 11:23:51 AM »
My all time favorite is when some chick asked if she could work in on the lat pulldown and I oblige and she proceeded to do 100 reps with the top plate which was BS because the fucking bar weighed more negating the overall weight.  It took five minutes,  I lost my pump, got cold and lost my flow.  When I got back on and did my next set, she wait thinking I was going to let her on again.  I told her no and to come back when I'm finished and she rushed to the gym manager and complained and he came over, I explained the situation and he sided with me and told her to wait.  LOL.

Same thing kind of happened to me.

I was on the squat rack, squatting 4 plates ofcourse when this hot brazilian lady comes over and asks how many sets I have left. ::) ::)

I said 2 or 3 more, so she decides to put her gloves and "blouse" and lay them across the pins ::) ::)

And then she asked if I could save the rack for her for when she got back  ::) ::)

I said "Look lady, just wait like the other people do, get off my nutsack"

She then, went to the gym manager, who I know mutually, and of course he sided with me LOL

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2009, 11:25:49 AM »
I hate it when someone wants me to sign something for them....and they don't even have a sharpie!  C'mon.

haha yes Show, also i hate when the 8x10's show up on ebay. Twinks trying to make a buck off of my name

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2009, 11:35:01 AM »
haha yes Show, also i hate when the 8x10's show up on ebay. Twinks trying to make a buck off of my name

I'm broke,sorry :-\ MOS never paid me for our last session >:(

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2009, 11:40:11 AM »

Oh man, don't get me started.  Some kid had the audacity to try to take a pic of me with a camera that was broken.  Can you believe that? Nerve of some people...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2009, 11:54:37 AM »
I have a big meal before the gym, so i usually possess the ability to pass gas when needed.  i feel it helps me to get back at annoying people.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2009, 11:56:30 AM »

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2009, 11:59:03 AM »
"The chase is better than the catch."  8)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2009, 12:27:01 PM »
yo just mad that the newbie didn't come to you for advices as as says. and the reason is probably 1. you suck. or 2. your that good that mr newbie is intimidated by your magnificence.
F

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2009, 12:33:38 PM »

I always dread autograph seekers, but lately, folks have shown admirable restraint.
~

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2009, 12:49:25 PM »
I always dread autograph seekers, but lately, folks have shown admirable restraint.

Andy, what about the paparazzzi?  I have noticed a little upswing in the amount outside my gym.  Same for you?

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2009, 12:51:41 PM »
They too have managed to give me peace and quiet.  It's almost as if I weren't famous at all.

Or it could be that since I go to Planet Fitness, they would all need wide-angle lenses and I'm just not worth the trouble.
~

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2009, 01:17:21 PM »
andy griffin on this site i'm impressed next we need peter griffin , we already got herbert the pervert here....
F