Author Topic: I just helped the economy today - what did you do?  (Read 1285 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I just helped the economy today - what did you do?
« on: March 06, 2009, 11:05:52 AM »
Well everyone.  I am certainly not happy with what is going on in DC or NYC.  We are told we need to spend more $$$ to help out the economy and to keep things afloat.  I am taking our leaders at their word and went out and spend a few hard earned $$$$.

I did my part today.

1.  Glock 26 9mm
2.  AK47  7.62 x 39
3.  Ammo
4.  Ear phones
5.  Targets for the range.

________________________ ___________

What did you guys do to help out the economy today?????

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: I just helped the economy today - what did you do?
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2009, 03:22:11 PM »
Bought a flat bread sandwich from Subway and Lays chips from a mart. 

Ganuvanx

• Getbig II
  • There's somethin out there, and it ain't no man.
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2009, 03:33:57 PM »
Here are a few of the items I've purchased recently.
Doing my part to help the USA buying quality products made at home:

Remmington 45 Calibre Ammunition made in Lonoke, AZ
Rocky Mountain Broadheads made in Superior, WA (bought these today at a great price)
Ruger 45 made in Prescott, AZ

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2009, 05:28:01 AM »
Well everyone.  I am certainly not happy with what is going on in DC or NYC.  We are told we need to spend more $$$ to help out the economy and to keep things afloat.  I am taking our leaders at their word and went out and spend a few hard earned $$$$.

I did my part today.

1.  Glock 26 9mm
2.  AK47  7.62 x 39
3.  Ammo
4.  Ear phones
5.  Targets for the range.

________________________ ___________

What did you guys do to help out the economy today?????

If you want to help the AMERICAN economy you better stop buying GERMAN and RUSSIAN guns.

Connect the dots.

Mons Venus

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2009, 05:58:00 AM »
If you want to help the AMERICAN economy you better stop buying GERMAN and RUSSIAN guns.

Connect the dots.

Oh snap! Hahaaa  ;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2009, 07:12:29 AM »
I chipped in and helped bail out the largest insurance company in the country and a few of the banks too

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2009, 07:56:41 AM »
I chipped in and helped bail out the largest insurance company in the country and a few of the banks too

We
Appreciate
Your
Incredible
Generosity.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2009, 08:38:54 AM »

Connect the dots.

So in your world there are no import and income taxes and the store that sold him made no profit on these foreign goods?  ::)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2009, 08:43:28 AM »
I just spent my stimmmmlus check at Wals mart
S

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2009, 08:49:33 AM »
So in your world there are no import and income taxes and the store that sold him made no profit on these foreign goods?  ::)

;D ;D ;D ;D

Let me ask YOU something: Do you really see nothing wrong with what you've just said?

;D ;D ;D ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2009, 09:03:41 AM »
I did my part today.

Wise man did his part a year ago when the political winds signaled lib leadership would make guns scarce and expensive.

Stupid man spend his months talking about greatness of doomed repub ticket then pay marked up prices for guns and ammo once anti-gun dems take over.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2009, 09:10:53 AM »
The amount of people unaware of how simple some things work is astounding. One of the reasons why the US became the UNDISPUTED superpower for the past 50 years (give or take) is because we had a HUGE manufacturing base that created all products you can think of to export to war-ravaged places like Europe or Asia. We had no competition whatsoever. That is why we became the ONLY superpower.

For the past 25 years this manufacturing base has been gradually moved to Asia and is now mainly concentrated in China. The Chinese are now selling us the shit.

Guess, JUST FUCKING GUESS who the next superpower is going to be.

And yet you have IDIOTS running around seeing nothing wrong with not protecting our manufacturing base, completely oblivious of any economic concept.

Any wander Big Business is able to steal the money-making machine and give itself mind-boggling economic bailouts?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2009, 10:01:20 AM »
The amount of people unaware of how simple some things work is astounding. One of the reasons why the US became the UNDISPUTED superpower for the past 50 years (give or take) is because we had a HUGE manufacturing base that created all products you can think of to export to war-ravaged places like Europe or Asia. We had no competition whatsoever. That is why we became the ONLY superpower.

For the past 25 years this manufacturing base has been gradually moved to Asia and is now mainly concentrated in China. The Chinese are now selling us the shit.

And yet you have IDIOTS running around seeing nothing wrong with not protecting our manufacturing base, completely oblivious of any economic concept.

Any wander Big Business is able to steal the money-making machine and give itself mind-boggling economic bailouts?

And our manufacturing base helped create a large middle class which is what began to happen in China too.

We also used to be the worlds largest lender and we've now become the worlds biggest borrower

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2009, 10:01:49 AM »
;D ;D ;D ;D

Let me ask YOU something: Do you really see nothing wrong with what you've just said?

;D ;D ;D ;D

I bought the guns from a local gun dealer, the glock has stamped on the side "New Symrna Georgia" on it.

The ammo is winchester.  

I think the /K was made by lancaster whidch is an american company.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2009, 10:03:22 AM »
And our manufacturing base helped create a large middle class which is what began to happen in China too.

We also used to be the worlds largest lender and we've now become the worlds biggest borrower

I bought a Bushmaster AR15 in september.  That is american made.  I also buy alot of american made ammo.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2009, 11:17:18 AM »
;D ;D ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D

I see that a freaking future terrorist is quoting me, didn't homeland security come to visit you yet?
They're slacking lately!  :-\ >:(

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2009, 01:01:25 PM »
I see that a freaking future terrorist is quoting me, didn't homeland security come to visit you yet? They're slacking lately!  :-\ >:(

Are you criticising your government biatch?

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2009, 02:22:33 PM »
Are you criticising your government biatch?

I demand more supervision on your kind.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2009, 08:16:05 PM »

Well, I hope you yanks realize how helpful I'm being to your economy, as well as your environment.
Our team takes millions of dollars in US manufactured products, ...and sells them to the Chinese,
...and the Central Government of China is loving us for it. Infact they've awarded us the very prestigious honor of naming us as the Top new e-Commerce brand in China.

w

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2009, 07:28:39 PM »
Hahaha.   Im a bigger patriot than all of you.   I just bought a new GMC truck 2 months ago.  ;D

Yes, im that stupid..... ;D

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2009, 08:33:30 PM »
Maybe our government could stop overtaxing business and make it a more friendly place to do business. Maybe we could get rid of all the bullshit unions that drive wages sky high and worker incentive to do better down the toilet. Maybe, just maybe then a business would not have to have a poor chink working for 2 grains of rice a day to do what some lazy fucktard overpaid union worker wants.
h