Author Topic: dol cycle  (Read 871 times)

cl

• Getbig II
dol cycle
« on: March 06, 2009, 12:40:04 PM »
I am thinking about running a all dol cycle for either 8 or 10 weeks. I was talking to a guy the other day and he stated that you can run the cycle 5 days per week and you would get the same results as long as the two days you miss during the week are not together???? This is the first I heard about this so I thought I would ask if there is any truth to the above cycle.
Thanks ion advance...

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: dol cycle
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2009, 11:53:52 PM »
So you want to run a dbol only cycle for 8+ weeks?  Only taking 5 out of 7 days?  First off you can make solid gains with dbol.  This whole oral only cycles are a waste opinion is nonsense.  Remember this....easy come easy go.  Oral gains will come quicker and leave you quicker.  Injectables take longer but will take longer to disappear.  Point is ALL gains will eventually disappear if you stay off long enough.  That being said there is nothing wrong with a dbol only cycle.  Maybe keep it to 6 weeks or so rest up for a few weeks and hit it again.  Orals are hard on your liver.  As for the 5/7 day thing....doesn't make any sense.  And your androgen levels can drop off pretty quick with two days of not taking anything.  Jus take it all 7 days.  Makes more sense. 

shrek

• Getbig IV
Re: dol cycle
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2009, 09:16:22 PM »
eat the hell out of them every day of the week but dont be a drinker and get plenty of milk thistle or liv 52 and eat the shit out of them