Author Topic: Behind the Scenes Flex Bikini Shoot...  (Read 1024 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Behind the Scenes Flex Bikini Shoot...
« on: March 06, 2009, 05:46:54 PM »
Well, a Flex Bikini Shoot...I think it would behoove Flex magazine to have a adult offshoot magazine, just for the figure, fitness females...

enjoy...

http://www.flexonline.com/videos?bctid=14976173001

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Re: Behind the Scenes Flex Bikini Shoot...
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2009, 05:50:19 PM »
LOL I bet you saw this after the Cutler Dex and Cormier interview didn't you? ;D

I know I did.
from incomplete data

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2009, 05:57:07 PM »
LOL I bet you saw this after after the Cutler Dex and Cormier interview didn't you? ;D

I know I did.

Yep, and since the speaker doesn't work on my work computer, why look at that Cutler, Dex, Cormier video, just go to the females in bikinis

I still think that Flex needs a offshoot magazine like. "Flex- The Women Uncovered"

That would really boost AMI's sales.

scribbler

• Getbig II
  • whatever
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2009, 06:34:48 PM »
Yep, and since the speaker doesn't work on my work computer, why look at that Cutler, Dex, Cormier video, just go to the females in bikinis

I still think that Flex needs a offshoot magazine like. "Flex- The Women Uncovered"

That would really boost AMI's sales.

Somehow I don't see the ladies going for that, but I'll ask them at this year's shoot next week

C
CD
M&F & FLEX

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2009, 08:10:03 PM »
Somehow I don't see the ladies going for that, but I'll ask them at this year's shoot next week

C

If they get paid they might take notion...or do topless. If Playboy came knocking they probably would. Why not have a magazine that is focused on the females (get more male readership, and less focus on the schmoe crowd-means more guys will start lifting, or reading Flex)   and not like Muscle Elegance.  American Curves is almost like that anyway.