Author Topic: HAHAHA Imagine buying this watch then showing it to your friends and family!  (Read 842 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
hahaa 7 grand and it has IFBB PRO written on it  ;D Bodybuilding.com is now selling a range of IFBB pro watches which range from $7,811.00 [$4,995 US] down to $540.00 [$345 US]. The watches are crafted by American watchmakers Polanti, and are are limited edition and come with a one year warranty.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ifbbpro/ifbbprowatches.htm

" Big, bold and impressive - the IFBB PRO Heavy Hitter by Polanti is a champion-sized watch built for a powerful wrist ??” wear it and you’ll feel the weight of 10 solid ounces of Swiss engineering, durable mineral crystal face surrounded by a substantial gleaming stainless steel case and band. A trophy for your watch collection, or a winning gift for someone special. Change out the bezel for a big bling look - a stunning white sapphire bezel can be ordered separately.

Scribed on the black dial is the elite “IFBB PRO” brand imprint along with the watchmaker brand “Polanti.”"

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Should go great with my diamond studded lycra spandex posing trunks

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
I'd buy it, but only if they threw in a pair of soiled undies worn by a bodybuilder of my choice. Would be worth every penny IMO.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Should go great with my diamond studded lycra spandex posing trunks

LOL
HAHA, RON.....

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
would be a nice gift to go along with the pro card whenever anybody gets quailified to be an ifbb pro...

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
would be a nice gift to go along with the pro card whenever anybody gets quailified to be an ifbb pro...

Why the fuck would the IFBB want to give anyone anything, when the current system of only taking and profiting off the bbers works so well?
HAHA, RON.....

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Why the fuck would the IFBB want to give anyone anything, when the current system of only taking and profiting off the bbers works so well?
i know, it was just a thought, lol

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV

Looks like they've moved beyond just the bbers and are now trying to rape the aspiring young highschoolers of there allowance/part time job monies.  If they're that stupid, so be it.

millerbishop

• Getbig II
  • just give me a mirror, some baby oil, and a beat
screw spending all that money on a dumb watch.  i just took a black slap bracelet and painted "IFBB PrO" with witeout.  I then took the rest of the money saved and loaded up on MuscleTech Products because that's what it really takes to be a pro

Jizzacked

a casio with lcd screen would be more appropriate, who is going to believe a pro could afford this