Author Topic: Evolution of Chaos  (Read 20993 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Evolution of Chaos
« Reply #125 on: March 07, 2009, 06:37:24 PM »
LOL does it? ;D

Are you so easily impressed Kiwi?

Wasn't talking about you there, my man - you haven't said anything dramatic there and it's just the usual behind-the-scene PM talk. I'm talking about the connection between the Big Mark C account and guys like Alex23 and Danielson.

BTW, I think HugeAl is Sharma.

BigIronPete

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #126 on: March 07, 2009, 06:37:41 PM »
Chaos screwed over Mike and Jim, what else is there?

Is this PM saying something hidden "behind the lines" or what?

he is cahoots with gimmicks    fucks over y boarders

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #127 on: March 07, 2009, 06:38:55 PM »
he is cahoots with gimmicks    fucks over y boarders

Ok, so he is planning and scheming behind the scenes.

Not that bad of an offense though?

Just a sign of untrustworthyness.
Q

BigIronPete

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #128 on: March 07, 2009, 06:40:21 PM »
Ok, so he is planning and scheming behind the scenes.

Not that bad of an offense though?

Just a sign of untrustworthyness.

its kinda creepy   whats worse is that he is denying it like this is his life or something

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #129 on: March 07, 2009, 06:41:49 PM »
its kinda creepy   whats worse is that he is denying it like this is his life or something

Well, to be honest, i thought this "reveal" would be something special.

So what, people can't trust him. Not much of a big deal here on Getbig.
Q

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #130 on: March 07, 2009, 06:42:36 PM »
Wasn't talking about you there, my man - you haven't said anything dramatic there and it's just the usual behind-the-scene PM talk. I'm talking about the connection between the Big Mark C account and guys like Alex23 and Danielson.

LOL, these gaymicks are out of control.

If they are going to accuse someone of something they should post it under their real account like bigmc did.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: March 07, 2009, 06:43:09 PM »
Well, to be honest, i thought this "reveal" would be something special.

So what, people can't trust him. Not much of a big deal here on Getbig.
You can trust me Kron. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BigIronPete

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #132 on: March 07, 2009, 06:44:52 PM »
LOL, these gaymicks are out of control.

If they are going to accuse someone of something they should post it under their real account like bigmc did.

you got caught the  evidence is there carny      most the y board bros knew you talked shit behind everyones back.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #133 on: March 07, 2009, 06:45:59 PM »
You can trust me Kron. :-*

Big frickin' deal! :D

And here i was hoping for a "reveal" of J.Thompson-esque caliber.
Q

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: March 07, 2009, 06:46:34 PM »
you got caught the  evidence is there carny      most the y board bros knew you talked shit behind everyones back.
*Sigh*

Why is it so important to you to turn Y boarders against each other that you have to make shit up?

You must be nzpedomonster on this account right now, the Y board has shunned him for being a sick fuck. He's never been accepted there, I have the PM's to prove it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BigIronPete

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #135 on: March 07, 2009, 06:50:13 PM »
*Sigh*

Why is it so important to you to turn Y boarders against each other that you have to make shit up?

You must be nzpedomonster on this account right now, the Y board has shunned him for being a sick fuck. He's never been accepted there, I have the PM's to prove it.

let me guess your pms are real right?   you got caught out cankles    you need to deal with it now

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: March 07, 2009, 07:17:45 PM »
let me guess your pms are real right?   you got caught out cankles    you need to deal with it now
hahahahaha I'll deal with it as soon as you post it under your real account.

How's that for a deal? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: March 07, 2009, 07:35:43 PM »

danielson  king23   lord benz  and a few others    blood runs thick among us brothers     

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #138 on: March 07, 2009, 07:38:09 PM »
danielson  king23   lord benz  and a few others    blood runs thick among us brothers     

Hahaha I love your flair for the drama - mysterious accusations and hinting, calling me and others by their real name, doing a whole lot of analytical detective work and so on. And by 'you', I mean the bunch of you guys sharing the account.

Whatever turns you on, I guess.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: March 07, 2009, 07:44:38 PM »
Hahaha I love your flair for the drama - mysterious accusations and hinting, calling me and others by their real name, doing a whole lot of analytical detective work and so on. And by 'you', I mean the bunch of you guys sharing the account.

Whatever turns you on, I guess.
Are you saying "Big"MarkC is a conglomeration of douchebags too afraid to talk shit under their real accounts? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #140 on: March 07, 2009, 07:45:53 PM »
WTF is going on here  ???
No doubt about it...

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #141 on: March 07, 2009, 07:48:53 PM »
Are you saying "Big"MarkC is a conglomeration of douchebags too afraid to talk shit under their real accounts? :D

I take it that's a redundant question? ;D

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: March 07, 2009, 07:49:16 PM »
The gimmicks only show up when kiwiol come back

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #143 on: March 07, 2009, 07:54:40 PM »
The gimmicks only show up when kiwiol come back

This might be a new and exciting thing for you (assuming you are not a gimmick, which I doubt), but I've been through all this BS as long as 3 years ago, dude. Same game, different players and once you've seen it a couple of times, there's nothing new to see. Stick to sucking up to your kings and lords - you aren't doing very well in the guessing game. No offense.

BTW, I've been back for a few months now and I know who the posters are behind most of the gimmicks. Guys like me, QO, Man of Steel, Bigmc and Showstoppa have been around for years and we don't play this lame game cause we get all the props and attention we need on our main accounts.

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: March 07, 2009, 07:56:05 PM »
cankles the carnie is a ....

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: March 07, 2009, 07:57:33 PM »
This might be a new and exciting thing for you (assuming you are not a gimmick, which I doubt), but I've been through all this BS as long as 3 years ago, dude. Same game, different players and once you've seen it a couple of times, there's nothing new to see. Stick to sucking up to your kings and lords - you aren't doing very well in the guessing game. No offense.

BTW, I've been back for a few months now and I know who the posters are behind most of the gimmicks. Guys like me, QO, Man of Steel, Bigmc and Showstoppa have been around for years and we don't play this lame game cause we get all the props and attention we need on our main accounts.

protest too much meltdown.

king23 has pwned your brown ass into oblivion a million times. it's no wonder you get all eaten up that the king of getbig has fans ::) lord benz is a rising star. deal with it.

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: March 07, 2009, 07:59:25 PM »

king23 has pwned your brown ass into oblivion a million times. it's no wonder you get all eaten up that the king of getbig has fans ::) lord benz is a rising star. deal with it.

arvin got owned by a few of the get big lords with his website    he even phoned a certain lord just to talk about get big politics :-\

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #147 on: March 07, 2009, 08:00:23 PM »

Well, you don't seem to get the point without an explanation, so whatever it takes to get it inside your head. And I'm happy you've got a king and a lord to look up to or suck up to. Congratulations ;D

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: March 07, 2009, 08:01:19 PM »
Well, you don't seem to get the point without an explanation, so whatever it takes to get it inside your head. And I'm happy you've got a king and a lord to look up to or suck up to. Congratulations ;D

werent you the one who used to lick quacker daves balls non stop when he was posting as sarcasm? ::)

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: March 07, 2009, 08:01:37 PM »
arvin got owned by a few of the get big lords with his website    he even phoned a certain lord just to talk about get big politics :-\

y did he run away for so much time? mental issues? imprisonment? we know so little about each other on here.

i like him but he seems to have a big, big chip on his shoulder when it comes to the king. king of getbig, very much king of him!