Author Topic: Only for “NATURAL BODYBUILDERS” come & post your pics (I will start with myself)  (Read 25375 times)

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
Thanx.

171cm Current bodyweight 77kg.
Started training 1988. But of course, not so constantly. ;D

Great Brother,  :)

As for me I am 175cm and weighing 72Kg in my pictures at the beginning of this thread  ;)

Now I weigh about 80Kg with good condition but not like what I did in that shots, I am 6 weeks away from the finishing of my diet and I hope to bring better condition this them with little size added.  :)

Too Bad that I will be ready for Natural competition but we don’t have either.   
  :-\
Corvette Lover

io856

Back in the day........

Thats an awesome build right there, Joe.

How come you dislike bodybuilding so much?

alnassak

• Getbig IV
I wouldn't say most people... there are a large number of people who... due to poor genetics could achieve very little naturally.. regardless of how hard or smart they train and diet.

and they wont achieve much with steroids either...

but understand.. these people you think use steroids to bypass hard training and everything else - dont really exist.

if you take steroids and dont train and keep up with your diet.. guess what? you will not make progress.

the same principles that apply to the natural... apply to the steroid user.

if you want to build a good physique - you MUST put the work in.. steroids or not. the steroids will allow you to take it further... but they are not magic. they simply allow you to keep on gaining... with hard work.. past your genetic limits.

now.. I'll get off of my soap box  :)

Some of my friends taking steroids and don’t care about their food intake, sleep about 4 hours a day, drinking alcohol, training for a maximum of 45 mints 4 times a week and their cardio is only a 15 mint session on the bicycle 3-4 times a week AND THEY HAVE GREAT PHYSIQUES WITH GREAT CONDITION AND HAVE COMPETED EVER WON LOCAL SHOWS IN MY COUNTRY.

Steroids = Magic  :'(
Corvette Lover

Method101

• Getbig V
::)

yea, you're OWNING me...  :-*

cant wait to see a pic sweetie
Carefull SimplyHuge, James001 is quite the monster

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

alnassak

• Getbig IV
your friends are training...

I never train much more than that myself. how long do you spend in the gym?

Steroids = Magic

My friends are training about 45 mints 4 times a week with no cardio vascular training in their offseason, they pack in size wile maintain body fat by the help of the Steroids.  When they are getting ready for a show they add a 15 mints session of cardio on the bicycle for 3-4 times a week and their diet doesn’t last long than 4-6 weeks!  Brining great CONDITION

As for me as a natural bodybuilder, when I try bulk up I train for 90 mints 4 times a week with some cardiovascular training on my non-training days.  Moreover, when I intend to cut down, I set a diet program for at least 12 weeks where I train 60 mints weight training with 90 mints cardio DAILY!!

I am happy of what I am doing since whenever I meet new people they think I am on steroids   
Corvette Lover

alnassak

• Getbig IV
see.. i could never do that. as a natural I weight train 30 min max.. or I will over train.. but thats just me. you do 90 min of cardio?? for a sport?

I do 45 mints in the morning before breakfast & 45 mints after weight training  + I eat pretty healthy in my diet   ;)
Corvette Lover

alnassak

• Getbig IV
are you able to gain body weight with that much cardio? or are you interested in that?

My brother I said I do that only when I want to cut down which is once a year only   :P

I have never competed since all competitors are using steroids, I don’t want to make myself a joke standing next to them  ;D
Corvette Lover

alnassak

• Getbig IV
why dont you just use the steroids? lol.. it sounds like everyone around you is. they really are pretty harmless.. what are you worried about?

Com’on man, I will never do something that has a negative income to my testical and sex drive regardless of the liver problems, kidneys disability, etc..  ;)

One fact about steroids which is YOU WILL LOOK LIKE A LION USING THEM & THEN YOU WILL LOOK LIKE A PIG WITHOUT THEM  :P

My goal in bodybuilding is just to achieve a physique that has a mass of 185Ibs with great condition and I am about 20Ibs a way  :)
Corvette Lover

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
for some people, the roid look just isn't that appealing.

actually for 99% of people.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
what is the roid look?

more muscle than naturally possible.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I wouldn't say most people... there are a large number of people who... due to poor genetics could achieve very little naturally.. regardless of how hard or smart they train and diet.

and they wont achieve much with steroids either...

but understand.. these people you think use steroids to bypass hard training and everything else - dont really exist.

if you take steroids and dont train and keep up with your diet.. guess what? you will not make progress.

the same principles that apply to the natural... apply to the steroid user.

if you want to build a good physique - you MUST put the work in.. steroids or not. the steroids will allow you to take it further... but they are not magic. they simply allow you to keep on gaining... with hard work.. past your genetic limits.

now.. I'll get off of my soap box  :)

Exactly, genetics are everything.
I hate the State.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
well.. I think weight training in general gives an *unnatural* look... depending on your genetics. so a natural guy with good genetics can look better than many steroid users with less genetics.

so you're saying you can build muscle.. just no too much? where do you draw this *more than natural* line.. when thats different for everyone...  

True, hard to draw a line.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
well.. I think weight training in general gives an *unnatural* look... depending on your genetics. so a natural guy with good genetics can look better than many steroid users with less genetics.

so you're saying you can build muscle.. just no too much? where do you draw this *more than natural* line.. when thats different for everyone...  

Genetics are everything. I will never be a big guy, just because I have been cursed with piss poor genetics. It's all genetics and THEN after that you talk about training, nutrition and steroids.
I hate the State.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
Genetics are everything. I will never be a big guy, just because I have been cursed with piss poor genetics. It's all genetics and THEN after that you talk about training, nutrition and steroids.

Your genetics could be much worse IMO.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

Everything could be worse but they could also be MUCH better. I have below average genetics.
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
yes genetics are all important... you cant *out train* bad genetics. all you can do is make the most out of what you have to work with.

Yeah, but so few people get that.
I hate the State.

alnassak

• Getbig IV
Less talk more pictures.  ;D
Corvette Lover

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I hate to say it but few people can see past the end of the nose on their own face.

You're not American, are you?
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

BTW, you have really low lat insertions, that is really good.
I hate the State.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
BTW, you have really low lat insertions, that is really good.

Unfortunally I have no lats though ;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Unfortunally I have no lats though ;D

Doesn't look that way in the picture. ???
I hate the State.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
Doesn't look that way in the picture. ???

Maybe I'm just a master in posing ;D

Rammer

• Getbig II

definitely not, for sure.
I'll take that as a compliment  8)

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
What's your leg workout look like?

1. 10 minute warm up on the eliptical to get blood flowing

2. Smith Machine Squats
warm up with 135lbs x 12reps then stretch.
225lbs x 12reps followed by another round of leg stretches
315lbs x 12reps.  I usually use a belt from this point on. stretch.
405lbs x 8reps. stretch
455lbs x 6 reps.

3.  Leg Presses (usually done on a fixed weight machine cause that’s all I have access to.) For this reason I go strict and deep because your unable to pack on a huge amount of weight.
warm up with 200lbs x 12reps
400lbs x 18reps x 2sets

4.  Hamstring Curls.
Lying legs curls.  150lbs x 16reps
One legged leg curls 80lbs x 12reps x 2sets
Lying leg curls.  150lbs x 12reps

5.  Calves (Smith Machine)225lbs x 21reps (warm up)
315lbs x 21reps
405lbs x 21reps
I then do giant sets were I repeat the last two working sets one after another twice.  example.
315lbs x 21reps immediately proceeded by 405lbs x 21reps. Rest for 60 seconds and repeat this 2-3 times.

My Offseason training is pretty much the same just a bit more weight on the bigger lifts.

alnassak

• Getbig IV
1. 10 minute warm up on the eliptical to get blood flowing

2. Smith Machine Squats
warm up with 135lbs x 12reps then stretch.
225lbs x 12reps followed by another round of leg stretches
315lbs x 12reps.  I usually use a belt from this point on. stretch.
405lbs x 8reps. stretch
455lbs x 6 reps.

3.  Leg Presses (usually done on a fixed weight machine cause that’s all I have access to.) For this reason I go strict and deep because your unable to pack on a huge amount of weight.
warm up with 200lbs x 12reps
400lbs x 18reps x 2sets

4.  Hamstring Curls.
Lying legs curls.  150lbs x 16reps
One legged leg curls 80lbs x 12reps x 2sets
Lying leg curls.  150lbs x 12reps

5.  Calves (Smith Machine)225lbs x 21reps (warm up)
315lbs x 21reps
405lbs x 21reps
I then do giant sets were I repeat the last two working sets one after another twice.  example.
315lbs x 21reps immediately proceeded by 405lbs x 21reps. Rest for 60 seconds and repeat this 2-3 times.

My Offseason training is pretty much the same just a bit more weight on the bigger lifts.

You do only 2 exercises for quads !! Smith Machine Squat & leg Press only !!   :o

You have great results from doing that showing on your legs.. Great Keep it up bro..  ;D

How many times you hit them a week and how long have you been bodybuilding..?  ;)
Corvette Lover