Author Topic: Only for “NATURAL BODYBUILDERS” come & post your pics (I will start with myself)  (Read 25493 times)

Rammer

• Getbig II
Years ago I graced the cover of Natural Physique:

Here's 2 from the Team Universe(Aqua trunks):

My physique at 17.  Hard to tell from this how great my genetics are and what my BB potential could be:

One more from a photoshoot for Natural Physique that didn't make the magazine:

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
there ya go kymou 100 pct improvement from last show.u look completely overhauled from last time.u actually really living it this time ,solid prep and paco is really helping.props for being clean.
Thanx. I was very mad at myself of not being 100% and stepping on stage.
This time, i am satisfied even if i end up with the dead last again.

The important thing is reaching natural potential to me.

So, if my purpose is only winning, i would do all of juices of this planet include slin and GH.

another pic

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Paper says Fatpanda is Gay

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA

P
W
N
E
D

looks good on the resident know-it-all/ fatass.
b

dustin

So, if my purpose is only winning, i would do all of juices of this planet include slin and GH.

another pic

Looking great, man. Just close that right arm a tiny bit. You're looking a little like Shavis Higa! That's what I want to look like... except I have no problem using juices LOL

Natural takes too long.. I just want the freakiest physique I can get while not being on anything. Being on juice feels amazing half the time, but the other half all I want to do is get off, recover and be happy. I admit that I feel like shit being natural right now though.

Drama Queen

• Getbig IV
  • "Silence is argument carried on by other means''

another pic

Looking good Kyomu ,when is the show ?  

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Looking good Kyomu ,when is the show ?  
The first one is this sunday!

We didnt have plan to do it.
But since i am in the decent shape why not? And Paco also pose there as the guest.
We will have some good time with friends!

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Looking great, man. Just close that right arm a tiny bit. You're looking a little like Shavis Higa! That's what I want to look like... except I have no problem using juices LOL

Natural takes too long.. I just want the freakiest physique I can get while not being on anything. Being on juice feels amazing half the time, but the other half all I want to do is get off, recover and be happy. I admit that I feel like shit being natural right now though.
Juicing or not, if you are happy and convinced at what you doing, its all right.

The best part of natural is the freedom.
natural BBers dont worry about health and maintanance that much. And there is no terrible water retencion. And natural bbing is 1000times cheaper.
So you can enjoy bbing with relaxing! :D

Method101

• Getbig V
another pic

If you went on the Juice you would have Quads like Tom Platz.
 :o

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Years ago I graced the cover of Natural Physique:
Great quads cuts 8)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
If you went on the Juice you would have Quads like Tom Platz.
 :o
Thanx.
But, since i train legs with Paco and every time he checks out his legs pump in the mirror.... Oh god,I wont be like him even if I use 1 litter of GH and Slin everyday!! ;D Let alone Branch and Kai!

Matterhorn

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
Seńor Karialec: Extremely balanced physique. Bloody jealous of your small waist. Congrats!

Do you remember Kai Greene from your competitive days in the 90's? I think he competed, trained and dieted as a natural in the NGA/WNBF for a long time - hence, his impressive muscle maturity. I met his smaller self at a Manhattan show back then: an absolute genetic freak. Still, his muscle mass exploded so much in the recent past that I have no problem believing he was natural in the 90's (had some doubts back then).

Did you compete on the East Coast, too?

Method101

• Getbig V
I met his smaller self at a Manhattan show back then: an absolute genetic freak. Still, his muscle mass exploded so much in the recent past that I have no problem believing he was natural in the 90's (had some doubts back then).
he was just using less gear then probably.. now hes "upped the dosage"

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
We are not sure if he was natural or not at that time.
But even if he was a real natural, nothing wrong to me.
Cus even a crappy genetic like me can have this amount of mass with natural state.
 If I was a genetic freak like him, needless to say..

Matterhorn

• Competitors
  • Getbig III

Well, maybe. Who knows for sure.

His muscle shape was very similar, but compared to the 90's his muscles have grown by a factor of 1.5 - in a very short period of time.

Rammer

• Getbig II
Seńor Karialec: Extremely balanced physique. Bloody jealous of your small waist. Congrats!

Do you remember Kai Greene from your competitive days in the 90's? I think he competed, trained and dieted as a natural in the NGA/WNBF for a long time - hence, his impressive muscle maturity. I met his smaller self at a Manhattan show back then: an absolute genetic freak. Still, his muscle mass exploded so much in the recent past that I have no problem believing he was natural in the 90's (had some doubts back then).

Did you compete on the East Coast, too?

Thanks for the kind compliments.  My waist was 28 inches at the time of the cover shoot  8).  No I don't remember Kai.  I did the first Team Universe in '94 which I don't think he did.  If he was featured in Natural Physique magazine I just don't remember.  I decided against joining the WNBF and when I did I just stopped paying attention to the coverage.  Kai was probably just coming on the scene when I was getting out of the game and turned towards promoting shows.  I competed mostly in Florida if that's what you mean by East Coast.  I did one show in NY, my first and went to a few which always seemed to have Tom Terwilliger and Jim Quinn as guest posers.

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
Me. Today :)
Still flat. Need to fillout and get rid of water....

Looking great, what is your height and weight and how long have you been training brother..?  :)
Corvette Lover

dustin

Thanx.
But, since i train legs with Paco and every time he checks out his legs pump in the mirror.... Oh god,I wont be like him even if I use 1 litter of GH and Slin everyday!! ;D Let alone Branch and Kai!

Dude, have you ever watched 1 Liter of Tears? So sad lol

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Looking great, what is your height and weight and how long have you been training brother..?  :)
Thanx.

171cm Current bodyweight 77kg.
Started training 1988. But of course, not so constantly. ;D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
whats your secret for getting ripped kymio?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
whats your secret for getting ripped kymio?

1 Eat tons protein without being afraid of getting fat

2 Super hard training of more than 2 hrs

3 Two times cardios a day(30mins each)

4 Eat only onions and letus as much as you want for carbs!(Thats why you must eat tons of chicken and fish to protect muscle!)

With this diet,there is no hunger. But you are super dizzy.
But your bf level change every day.

Awesomo

• Getbig III
1 Eat tons protein without being afraid of getting fat

2 Super hard training of more than 2 hrs

3 Two times cardios a day(30mins each)

4 Eat only onions and letus as much as you want for carbs!(Thats why you must eat tons of chicken and fish to protect muscle!)

With this diet,there is no hunger. But you are super dizzy.
But your bf level change every day.

Fuck i am never going to get cut. I don't have time to do all that shit. When i get hardcore i train max 1.5 hours and do cardio 30-45 minutes 4 times a week.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
2hrs training and 1 hr cardio, not afraid of getting ripped too fast and losing muscle?

you only eat onions and letus for carbs?
i want to have one day in the week to eat a lot of carbs to manipulate and to load up.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Fuck i am never going to get cut. I don't have time to do all that shit. When i get hardcore i train max 1.5 hours and do cardio 30-45 minutes 4 times a week.
Paco was saying that my case is exaggerate and my metabolism is very slow. Thats why i should have dont it.

I think you dont need to do that much.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
2hrs training and 1 hr cardio, not afraid of getting ripped too fast and losing muscle?

you only eat onions and letus for carbs?
i want to have one day in the week to eat a lot of carbs to manipulate and to load up.

As far as eating tons of protein like me, the calory intake itself is high and you dont lose your muscle that fast.
When I was doing this shit, I was eating 1kg of chicken breast and 1kg of tuna.
Thats quite a lot of protein for the contest preparation. But that protected my muscle for sure.

Matterhorn

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
Thanks for the kind compliments.  My waist was 28 inches at the time of the cover shoot  8).  No I don't remember Kai.  I did the first Team Universe in '94 which I don't think he did.  If he was featured in Natural Physique magazine I just don't remember.  I decided against joining the WNBF and when I did I just stopped paying attention to the coverage.  Kai was probably just coming on the scene when I was getting out of the game and turned towards promoting shows.  I competed mostly in Florida if that's what you mean by East Coast.  I did one show in NY, my first and went to a few which always seemed to have Tom Terwilliger and Jim Quinn as guest posers.

Seems Kai was allover the natural mags a few years later. Anyway, keep training and stay injury-free!

Best,
matterhorn