Author Topic: Only for “NATURAL BODYBUILDERS” come & post your pics (I will start with myself)  (Read 25527 times)

camelisator

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
G.M.W: King23's Army

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
Brutal $5 Wal Mart Japanese Cherry Blossom mirror...

Did you pick it out yourself?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!

Brutal 11" arms and Sean Allen "open jaw" stare. Epic 1970s wooden door paneling, color combo and locking mechanism. Savage flea market pottery barn discount sale special paper/plastic fake indoor plant. Colossal $3 doormat with handcrafted design from third world child labor exploitation. Monstrous "burn 42 Calories per hour and fold away to store under your bed" indoor recumbent bike featuring patented Swiss technology from 1984.
;D

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • You gotta bring it to get it!
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=222604.0

the pics are a lil' old but there's some in this thread....

been training with heavier weights lately.... using the "power factor training".....  incorporating into my workouts really...
been nusy with work but have been and intend to be getting big(er)

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
  • STANZO-20 stayin crisp, tight, and strong!!!
Well, I am a natural bodybuilder that has been training for 4 years (2005-2009).  Those are some pictures that I took last year in June28, 2008. I am 5”8 and I weighed almost 160 Ibs (in the pictures).  I have never competed in my life even though I wish to, but unfortunately here in my country there is no NATURAL COMPLETIONS and ALL competitors here are using steroids. I want to have your honest opinions about what you see in my pictures.

Thanks all in advance.

4 years and that's it? Shyt what did you look like 4 years ago? Here's a tip try eating!!
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
4 years and that's it? Shyt what did you look like 4 years ago? Here's a tip try eating!!
YES!
I am a big baby

The Wall

• Getbig II
TBOMBZ lolololololol wow dude i cant believe u even tried to make fun of SimplyHuge...your physique, if u can call it that looks like a dumpster full of aborted chinese babies, lol damn man major self ownage

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
WHAT PROTEIN POWDER DO U USE?

ON Whey Protein Powder, 3 scoops a day  ;D
Corvette Lover

alnassak

• Getbig IV
Look good....lean and fit.....a trim-pullin physique.   Looks like those shots were taken in a Chinese restaurant.
[/quote

Thanks bro, Acutally Pics were taken at home  ;D
Corvette Lover

alnassak

• Getbig IV
hahahahahaahahahahahah

What are you laughing at ..?  ;D

Let him knows me secret   :P
Corvette Lover

alnassak

• Getbig IV
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=222604.0

the pics are a lil' old but there's some in this thread....

been training with heavier weights lately.... using the "power factor training".....  incorporating into my workouts really...
been nusy with work but have been and intend to be getting big(er)

Great Arms, Bring your chest up  8)
Corvette Lover

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.

that's not Matt Canning

Hahahahaha!!!!! bringing teh funny!!!
\

alnassak

• Getbig IV

I eat 8 meals a day 5 of them are solid food and the rest 3 are protein powder.  I am sure that you haven’t read the subject before you enter here and write your comment it says “Only for NATURAL BODYBUILDERS”  ;)
Corvette Lover

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
 So......what's it like being #1 bodybuilder in all of Kazahkstan?

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.

Brutal preying mantis pose. ;D
\

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Well, I am a natural bodybuilder that has been training for 4 years (2005-2009).  Those are some pictures that I took last year in June28, 2008. I am 5”8 and I weighed almost 160 Ibs (in the pictures).  I have never competed in my life even though I wish to, but unfortunately here in my country there is no NATURAL COMPLETIONS and ALL competitors here are using steroids. I want to have your honest opinions about what you see in my pictures.

Thanks all in advance.

very good bro.,.. everything is great.. the only weak part i can see is your calve.. also you need to work more on your forearm..

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
 :-X on all pics.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit

Brutal 11" arms and Sean Allen "open jaw" stare. Epic 1970s wooden door paneling, color combo and locking mechanism. Savage flea market pottery barn discount sale special paper/plastic fake indoor plant. Colossal $3 doormat with handcrafted design from third world child labor exploitation. Monstrous "burn 42 Calories per hour and fold away to store under your bed" indoor recumbent bike featuring patented Swiss technology from 1984.

;D Amen  brother!
a

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Great Arms, Bring your chest up  8)

thank you kindly....  workin' on the chest... back too...   8)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Wow, where to begin...

• PLEASE get rid of the annoying blue text.
    Brutal Arab genes?
    It took guts to post those pics even tho you look better than 99% of getbiggers.
    I don't have to make fun of your living room furniture as someone already did that.
    Did you really think many natural getbiggers would post their pics?
    Do you have a girlfriend?  Is she hot?  If so, nude pics or I call bullshit!

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV

I'll just speak for myself so you keep your trap shut boy.... this thread is for natty's.... you can't apply.... everyone has seen your d-bol bloated face so you can't deny it.... I was always cool with you ta,,,,, now....that was (old pics) just me after just liftin' no diets , no supps, just weights.... I just started gettin' back to liftin serious and you def wouldn't be able to compare,,,,   be real.... 
you oughta showed some respect......

I'll would / will / do look better than you with no diet , no drugs or supps  just weights and at a lighter bodyweight than you....  
thats how I look year round no dieting, just every year gain a pound or two.
I have a llllloooooonnnnnngggggg way to go but my structure / genetics for bb'n is better than you & yours.....   even though you used before....  imagine if you never did use.... it'd be even worse.  I'd put my build against you anyday.  your easy, soft like ice cream.
let the people of getbig decide..... which build they'd rather have.
so....

you and your pics are   :-X

you threw a punch and I just threw back.... 

done.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet

Why? He has practically your body  ???

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Why? He has practically your body  ???

exactly.....

alnassak

• Getbig IV
So......what's it like being #1 bodybuilder in all of Kazahkstan?

As same as your feeling of being #1 gay in all of Getbig  :P
Corvette Lover

alnassak

• Getbig IV
very good bro.,.. everything is great.. the only weak part i can see is your calve.. also you need to work more on your forearm..

Thanks bro, Yeah you are right I need to concentrate more on my calves & forearms  :)
Corvette Lover