Author Topic: Only for “NATURAL BODYBUILDERS” come & post your pics (I will start with myself)  (Read 25486 times)

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
:-X on all pics.

There is nothing wrong in being a negative person.  However, I would like to see some of your picture  ;)
Corvette Lover

alnassak

• Getbig IV
you have a good quality physique.  the only thing you are lacking is size.  it takes time to get big, but keep at it and I think you'll reach your goals. 

good conditioning for someone who doesnt compete though.  not many people here have ever dieted, so good job on being able to diet down.

Thanks a lot brother, you are right I need some more size, but you know that natural bodybuilders are struggling to gain quality muscles mass  :'(

Thanks again for praising my condition, actually now I am on diet again and I am about 180Ibs right now and I am planning to have more defined look this time.  ;)

Even though, I will not compete.  :-\
Corvette Lover

alnassak

• Getbig IV
Wow, where to begin...

• PLEASE get rid of the annoying blue text.
    Brutal Arab genes?
    It took guts to post those pics even tho you look better than 99% of getbiggers.
    I don't have to make fun of your living room furniture as someone already did that.
    Did you really think many natural getbiggers would post their pics?
    Do you have a girlfriend?  Is she hot?  If so, nude pics or I call bullshit!

1-SORRY  ;D
2-Thanks  :)
3-It is actually my cardio room  8)
4-Why not?  ::)
5-No I don’t have A girlfriend ……. I have many  :P
Corvette Lover

alnassak

• Getbig IV
I'll just speak for myself so you keep your trap shut boy.... this thread is for natty's.... you can't apply.... everyone has seen your d-bol bloated face so you can't deny it.... I was always cool with you ta,,,,, now....that was (old pics) just me after just liftin' no diets , no supps, just weights.... I just started gettin' back to liftin serious and you def wouldn't be able to compare,,,,   be real.... 
you oughta showed some respect......

I'll would / will / do look better than you with no diet , no drugs or supps  just weights and at a lighter bodyweight than you....  
thats how I look year round no dieting, just every year gain a pound or two.
I have a llllloooooonnnnnngggggg way to go but my structure / genetics for bb'n is better than you & yours.....   even though you used before....  imagine if you never did use.... it'd be even worse.  I'd put my build against you anyday.  your easy, soft like ice cream.
let the people of getbig decide..... which build they'd rather have.
so....

you and your pics are   :-X

you threw a punch and I just threw back.... 

done.

wohowhoho Slow down my brother  ;D

there is nothing deserve to get mad of   ;)
Corvette Lover

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
One is all you guys get... lol

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST

Brutal 11" arms and Sean Allen "open jaw" stare. Epic 1970s wooden door paneling, color combo and locking mechanism. Savage flea market pottery barn discount sale special paper/plastic fake indoor plant. Colossal $3 doormat with handcrafted design from third world child labor exploitation. Monstrous "burn 42 Calories per hour and fold away to store under your bed" indoor recumbent bike featuring patented Swiss technology from 1984.

Holy fuck that was funny

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
There is nothing wrong in being a negative person.  However, I would like to see some of your picture  ;)
Lifetime Natural. No supplements even other than Protein Powder.

You look better than Lion666 and I look better than both of you. :)

Just stating the obvious.

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV

i guess i'm missing how you're so much better . disgusting hypocrisy

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

good god   that is one ugly body :-X :-\

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

You are posting almost 4 year old pictures my friend.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
BAM! :)

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
You are posting almost 4 year old pictures my friend.

so why mock the guy when you had an identical physique? would have thought it would make you encourage him if anything

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
Well, I am a natural bodybuilder that has been training for 4 years (2005-2009).  Those are some pictures that I took last year in June28, 2008. I am 5”8 and I weighed almost 160 Ibs (in the pictures).  I have never competed in my life even though I wish to, but unfortunately here in my country there is no NATURAL COMPLETIONS and ALL competitors here are using steroids. I want to have your honest opinions about what you see in my pictures.

Thanks all in advance.

Your upper body looks very good...Your lower not so much.  However, with 2012 closing in and the end of the world as we all know it.  I would not put on to much more weight...You have a great running physique...With the up and coming World War that is around the corner there is no need to build massive legs that can't run for miles at a time...Godspeed my brother and take it easy on us westerners when the shit hits the fan ;)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
so why mock the guy when you had an identical physique? would have thought it would make you encourage him if anything
I didn`t mock or knock anyone.

Lion666 is bested by this guy is my ruling.   The guy has great shoulders in my opinion and his progression will assuredly continue.

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
I didn`t mock or knock anyone.

The guy has great shoulders in my opinion and his progression will assuredly continue.

that's a lot different to this (which is disparaging)  :

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
that's a lot different to this (which is disparaging)  :

That means, "keeping my mouth shut".  Nothing else.  Of course I could have refrained from posting anything for the same effect, but I at least wanted to convey that ,indeed I had viewed their pics, but with the assurance that I am withholding judgment to the overall topic at hand.

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III

paper-thin chest, closet juicer and stage 3 delussionitis.

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
don't try to wriggle out of it. you knew it was insulting to post that otherwise there is absolutely no purpose to post it. that's why a bunch of people called you on it. in those pics the guy has been training 3 years and looks a lot like this guy . i'm glad you finally gave him his props. his physique is almost identical bro

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
paper-thin chest, closet juicer and stage 3 delussionitis.
My favorite.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Another good one.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
 ;D

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
They say owners sometimes look like their dogs.....Adonis, you look like a greyhound.....but with smaller legs.
No doubt about it...

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • You gotta bring it to get it!
wohowhoho Slow down my brother  ;D

there is nothing deserve to get mad of   ;)

it's just funny... a guy that used to juice is gonna mock some natty's postin' pics like he's in so much better shape..... when everyone else on the board says physiques are almost identical.... if anything it says a lot for you and i big a...... because someone that used to juice really doens't have anything on any of the natty's that posted a pic on this thread.......   
not getting mad big a, just statin' the obvious...
 8)

alnassak

• Getbig IV

It is nice to see that there are many bodybuilders who train and try to reach their goals naturally..  :)

So, you think you are better bodybuilder than Lion666 and me..?  ::)

In my humble opinion, I think that Lion666 has better Structure and shape than you, you only out size him.  I am going to give him one more year to have the same quality size that you have.   :D

Well, As for you Vs ME this is totally a different story!!  However, I will let Getbiggers decide who is a better body builder  ;)
Corvette Lover

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • You gotta bring it to get it!
It is nice to see that there are many bodybuilders who train and try to reach their goals naturally..  :)

So, you think you are better bodybuilder than Lion666 and me..?  ::)

In my humble opinion, I think that Lion666 has better Structure and shape than you, you only out size him.  I am going to give him one more year to have the same quality size that you have.   :D

Well, As for you Vs ME this is totally a different story!!  However, I will let Getbiggers decide who is a better body builder  ;)

thanks big a .....  remeber though, ta is not a lifetime natural.... it's been known for a long time by many people on this board....