Author Topic: Question about Rush Limbaugh  (Read 3166 times)

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
Question about Rush Limbaugh
« on: March 07, 2009, 08:50:46 AM »
I know some of you like him and some very much dislike him, but I am curious as to how reliable you all think he is regarding his comments and information.   

R

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Re: Question about Rush Limbaugh
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2009, 08:53:56 AM »
I personally do not give a shit about anything that he says.

He's just lost all face IMO.

I can't wait for the day he decides to put a 9mm in his mouth and decides to pull the trigger.

Well, him and the other mick O'Reilly.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2009, 08:57:10 AM »
he admitted espousing certain talking points for the Bush White house, because they asked him to, and because he felt it was his duty to the party.

Right after he got his big contract extension, he come clean, said he was only "carrying the water for the repub party" and that he'd be honest with us from now on. 

He's rich, but he's also obese, deaf, angry, and impotent.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2009, 09:11:21 AM »

As a Conservative myself, I have to admit that this is the case with, not only Rush, but many of his fellow talk show hosts. The only real free-thinking Conservative talk show host that I've heard thus far is Michael Savage.

Mons Venus

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2009, 09:22:18 AM »

;D

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2009, 09:40:36 AM »
He's an ENTERTAINER, how reliable can he be?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2009, 10:05:03 AM »
  As a Conservative myself, I have to admit that this is the case with, not only Rush, but many of his fellow talk show hosts. The only real free-thinking Conservative talk show host that I've heard thus far is Michael Savage.

Savage is a true man of the people.  Plus, he is a bronx guy like me.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2009, 10:06:36 AM »
Savage is a true man of the people.  Plus, he is a bronx guy like me.

This explains alot

Michael Weiner makes Limbaugh seem sane

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2009, 10:10:01 AM »
This explains alot

Michael Weiner makes Limbaugh seem sane

What do you disagree with????

Borders, language , culture??????

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2009, 10:22:29 AM »
What do you disagree with????

Borders, language , culture??????

everything.

he's a jackass

Purge_WTF

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2009, 10:38:44 AM »
everything.

he's a jackass

He is over-the-top sometimes, but you have to admit that he's not a Republican boot-licker like Limboss or Hannity. That's why I like him.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2009, 10:45:55 AM »
everything.

he's a jackass

You disagree we should secure our borders???

You disagree we should focus on english as our national language????

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2009, 10:47:57 AM »
You disagree we should secure our borders???

You disagree we should focus on english as our national language????

of course we should secure our border and we should also enforce immigration laws

Still, Weiner is a far right wing wackjob.   I can't stand people who have to yell and scream and demonize people they don't agree with

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2009, 10:48:43 AM »
Savage is crazy at times, but who is not???

He is definately the most honest person in radio.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2009, 10:50:32 AM »
of course we should secure our border and we should also enforce immigration laws

Still, Weiner is a far right wing wackjob.   I can't stand people who have to yell and scream and demonize people they don't agree with

that is his whole personality, but if youl listen to some of things he says you might find yourself agreeing with him more than you think.

Sure he has his moments of insanity, but he is definately a guy who can relate to the guy on the street.  I am telling you thing from experience.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2009, 11:00:32 AM »
that is his whole personality, but if youl listen to some of things he says you might find yourself agreeing with him more than you think.

Sure he has his moments of insanity, but he is definately a guy who can relate to the guy on the street.  I am telling you thing from experience.

I heard him talk and I've read some of his quotes.

If we met on the street I'm pretty sure we'd be more likely to fight than agree with each other.

people tend to like people they relate with and I can't relate to this guy.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2009, 01:42:48 PM »
Hannity, Limbaugh, O'Reilly, Beck, Levine, and their ilk are entertainers.  Two of them have their highest education levels as a high school graduate, one an alcoholic, one a crappy host, and the other a government flunkee.  Their liberal counterparts such as Miller, Malloy, and Hartmann, only make a scrap of a living by what Conserva-talk says and does.  Both are entertaining, and once in a while, informative.

Savage is awesome, however.  I suspect he is something of a fraud, but a stupid man he is definately not. 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2009, 10:22:59 PM »
I know some of you like him and some very much dislike him, but I am curious as to how reliable you all think he is regarding his comments and information.   

A friend of mine who was a writer for the Tonight Show wrote a book called "Rush Limbaugh is the Anti-christ"

That pretty much sums up his credibility for me. As far as I'm concerned, he's ingested far too much booze & oxycontin over the years for his brain cells to function correctly.
w

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2009, 11:18:45 PM »

Rush is a Obese, Racist Drug addict..  He always bitches about tougher penalties for drug dealers/addicts, then he gets busted with a jug of pills..  Hes scum..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2009, 06:10:43 AM »
Rush is a Obese, Racist Drug addict..  He always bitches about tougher penalties for drug dealers/addicts, then he gets busted with a jug of pills..  Hes scum..

Scum who you yourself are not even qualified to shine his shoes on your best day.  Even liberal radio hosts and others say the man is a genius for what he did for radio.

Mons Venus

« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2009, 09:40:49 AM »

:D

Purge_WTF

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2009, 12:08:08 PM »
Even liberal radio hosts and others say the man is a genius for what he did for radio.

Being talented doesn't stop him from being an obese, racist drug addict.

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2009, 12:54:05 PM »
Scum who you yourself are not even qualified to shine his shoes on your best day.  Even liberal radio hosts and others say the man is a genius for what he did for radio.

You dont know shit about me...   How is he a genius? Because he pushes propaganda to uneducated Americans?  Because he says racist things about the president of the United States? Playing records called "Barack the magic negro lives in DC"  Because he makes 35 million a year and brain washes poor people to benefit his pocket?  He doesnt give a shit about anyone but his bank account...

How many times has he been arrested for Oxys?  In Florida if you get caught with 1 pill, it is a fealony!!!  He got caught with JUGS!! Several times!!!  Fat fucker...

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2009, 12:57:33 PM »
  Being talented doesn't stop him from being an obese, racist drug addict.

Racist?  Why do you say that?  Because he's not PC enough or what?  Did you know the ever-present "Mr. Snerdley" on Rush's show is black?

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2009, 01:03:48 PM »
Racist?  Why do you say that?  Because he's not PC enough or what?  Did you know the ever-present "Mr. Snerdley" on Rush's show is black?

Just becasue he has someone on his show doesnt mean hes not racist you ignorant fuck...  He PLAYS racist records!!!!  He ALWAYS says racist shit... Just because you have someone on ur show of another race does not mean you are not racist..