• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Re: Arnold Classic - Toney, Victor, Kai
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2009, 02:22:40 PM »
Branch has a good midsection.....
No doubt about it...

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2009, 02:23:06 PM »
Marcus Haley should win.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2009, 02:27:03 PM »
Does anyone else here think SERIOUS point deductions need to happen for a grotesque waist?  Toney is the only guy in the top lineup that has a good waiste.  Kai and Vic both have GH gut issues.  Granted, they arent as bad as some peoples, but it ruins the look.  Toney should be the winner.  Enough with this GH gut shit.  Give the title to a guy who actually looks good. 

i agree, kai's gut is a disgrace.

vics is getting there.

branch's gut isn't too bad..................... yet
175lbs by 31st July

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2009, 02:31:56 PM »
take dennis james and gustavo "all natural" badell for example.  There guts are disgusting.  Vic and Kai are on there way.  Kai has a good physique, but the midsection ruins the look for most of these guys.   Judges need to start letting contestants know that SERIOUS point deductions will occur for the gut.  That would maybe curb the GH use to some degree and bring back a more 70-80s look with added size.  Toney looks great

Yes but Gustavo should gain more points for being natural...
No doubt about it...

spinnis

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2009, 02:32:17 PM »
i agree, kai's gut is a disgrace.

vics is getting there.

branch's gut isn't too bad..................... yet

Branch has brought it DOWN so, it wont get worse.

His small is Super small when he sucks it in. amazing considering his leg mass.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2009, 02:39:00 PM »
branch looks like a pile of shit.  his legs are big, but he has NO aesthetics.  his arms blow. 

give the title to a guy who has a complete physique and not just a blocky mess.
you talk alot of shit about these pro's who look phenomenal

:)

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2009, 02:40:51 PM »
u expect guys at 5'6-5'10 at 235-255lbs at 3%bf to have small waists?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2009, 02:48:15 PM »

heree you are talking shit about branch vic and kai

lets see how you compare

Does anyone else here think SERIOUS point deductions need to happen for a grotesque waist?  Kai and Vic both have GH gut issues.  Enough with this GH gut shit.  Give the title to a guy who actually looks good. 

vics legs do not look good.  his pecs are drooping towards the outside and down making them point that way.  Not a champion look.

branch looks like a pile of shit.  his legs are big, but he has NO aesthetics.  his arms blow. 

give the title to a guy who has a complete physique and not just a blocky mess.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2009, 02:53:15 PM »
Freeman has a noticeable pec tear and legs that totally overpower his weak calves.....
No doubt about it...

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2009, 03:02:54 PM »
tbombz, you picked the wrong guy to make your point I'm afraid.

physicsgeek

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2009, 03:17:50 PM »
Kai's gut is brutal...

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2009, 03:24:28 PM »
I'm not a drug user like these guys.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2009, 03:27:36 PM »
I would venture to say that some of these guys have 38-40" + waiste lines in competition shape.  Thats PATHETIC

Yeah you know when a huge guy's waist still looks enormous that he has 40" waist atleast. But they shouldn't worry, Cutler's is 44" and he has done alright.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2009, 03:32:30 PM »
Kai's gut is large when he isn't controlling it.  I agree about the GH/insulin guts, they have to be marked down.  Vics waist is much better than Kais and Freeman's waist is awesome.  I wanted to see Kai and Freeman compared more.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2009, 03:37:11 PM »
kai and vic both have some positives over toney, but the waiste sizes should be given MORE emphasis than they are currently getting. 

they need to make an example and let competitors know that it is going to be a serious penalty for coming in with a GH gut. 
One hundred percent correct, SH.

Good physique, good thread.   :)
!

The Wall

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2009, 11:51:39 PM »
your all wrong Rezazadeh should have won...his waist is like 54...the rest of those amateurs are still hovering around 40...

not saying TF looked perfect but i figure all things considered equal you gotta give it to the guy that doesnt look 8 months pregnant with an alien

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2009, 11:55:19 PM »
Post YOUR pics Tbombz

I feel no shame about MY pic.  I'm not a drug user like these guys.  And I'm not arguing that I should be the winner.  I'm arguing that someone with an aesthetic physique SHOULD.  Toney Freeman. 

Apparently your reading comprehension needs work as well as your physique tbombz.

if you post "branch looks like a piece of shit".... then you had better look a hell of alot better than branch. if you dont, (and you get massively pwned by branch) then your saying you yourself look WORSE THAN A PILE OF SHIT.

point being = dont talk shit about ifbb pro's, unless your saying that "in comparison to XYZ pro, they look like shit"...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2009, 12:09:36 AM »
- tbombz

NOW IM SAYING YOU LOOK LIKE A PILE OF SHIT TBOMBZ

Still waiting on YOU to post a pic.  Maybe some others here on the board can help out and post a few of you. 

Again though, you fail to comprehend plain english.  The comparison is between branch, and toney.   If I was on DRUGS, then you could compare me with them, but I dont use. 

And I'll say whoever I want looks like shit whether their a "pro" or not. 

You branch's attorney or his bitch?  If you want to kiss his ass go ahead, but I call it as I see it. 
MEEEELLLLLLLTTTTTDDDDDOOOOWWWWNNNNNNNN

hahahahaha

since your a 'natural'...ill post a couple pictures of when i was still a natural.... i was 17 in these

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2009, 12:20:17 AM »
worse than shit
blah, whatever, pretty sure in those pic, at leats in the first one, i was carrying alot more muscle than you got in your contest photos.

however thats not the point at all, i only posted those to satisfy you.

what i was saying was this = you said they looked like shit. but they look better than you. so you look worse than shit?  

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2009, 12:21:50 AM »
heree you are talking shit about branch vic and kai

lets see how you compare

How do you compare, wigger?

You are a junkie.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2009, 12:23:40 AM »
How do you compare, wigger?

You are a junkie.
oh brother,  junkia calling another persona junkie. classic.     and dont pull the "oh im different  now, ive changed" bullshit either.  go back to work now, youve got somebody at the counter with a slurpee and some beef jerkey.

HeyNow

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2009, 12:30:48 AM »
- tbombz

NOW IM SAYING YOU LOOK LIKE A PILE OF SHIT TBOMBZ

Still waiting on YOU to post a pic.  Maybe some others here on the board can help out and post a few of you. 

Again though, you fail to comprehend plain english.  The comparison is between branch, and toney.   If I was on DRUGS, then you could compare me with them, but I dont use. 

And I'll say whoever I want looks like shit whether their a "pro" or not. 

You branch's attorney or his bitch?  If you want to kiss his ass go ahead, but I call it as I see it. 

Bro has just been served.  If he wont post pics, actions speak louder than words.  

S.H.  You look good bro, killer abs.  Women love those things.  Keep up the good work.  

About your waist comment though, this is BB bro, not a beauty contest.  The bigger the better IMO, as long as they can control the gut no big deal. &guy than life beings are what keep this hobby alive, if BB's looked natural and boring no one would care.  

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2009, 12:32:24 AM »
oh brother,  junkia calling another persona junkie. classic.     and dont pull the "oh im different  now, ive changed" bullshit either.  go back to work now, youve got somebody at the counter with a slurpee and some beef jerkey.

hahah resorting to racial slurs now, are we?

By your standards, no one can call out a bb'er if they don't look comparable. I guess we shouldn't have a fanbase if we judge in accordance with your stupidity.

Most of those 7-11's are owned by the same whom serve slurpees. At least they pay taxes and contribute a hell of a lot more than your sorry ass. People like you only take from society because that's all you are capable of.

Do you look better than SimplyHuge? Yes or no? By your own basis you have no right to disagree with him.  

Bro has just been served.  If he wont post pics, actions speak louder than words.

Of course he wont. The little wigger will resort to drug use to make up for the shame he feels with every post he makes on some internet site. That's what validates his life. What else you expect from shit of the litter?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2009, 12:36:36 AM »
Don't even argue with him, bro. You look good.

Remember, this is a self admitted cokehead and guy who's juiced at age 18. He's been getting embarrassed here for the past 2 years or so.