Author Topic: Kai Greene - unorthodox poses  (Read 9773 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Kai Greene - unorthodox poses
« on: March 08, 2009, 01:41:16 PM »
So you say @ 2:58 that that is not a pose in the IFBB book of suggested poses.  Please tell us, where is this book, did you make this up just to make Kai look bad because you are jealous you will never look as good as him?

jt
TEAM Nasser

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Re: Question for Bimbo Bob
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 01:43:09 PM »
I like Bob but yesterdays Arnold was not the first time he has insulted and shown his clear dislike for Kai Greene while MCing at an event

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2009, 01:44:23 PM »
Rightfully showed his dislike of these sordid elements of bodybuilding.

"It's apples and grapefruits"

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2009, 01:46:46 PM »
Both of you speak the truth.

Yes, Kai is different.  Is it refreshing?  Hell Yes.  Is it better than watching the same BS we've been watching the last 12 years?  YES.

Everything was cool but that upside down butt thing :-X

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2009, 01:47:08 PM »
oh crap my dad just walked into teh room
hope he didnt see this

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2009, 01:47:35 PM »
Rightfully showed his dislike of these sordid elements of bodybuilding.
Im delighted Kai won,he was ripped to the bone,huge muscles and in proportion...he made mistakes in the past,yes the grapefruit,but fuck it,hes the best bodybuilder in the world today...except me  ;D

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2009, 01:50:36 PM »
wow look at kai green in 1999

srry if repost

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2009, 01:51:39 PM »
So you say @ 2:58 that that is not a pose in the IFBB book of suggested poses.  Please tell us, where is this book, did you make this up just to make Kai look bad because you are jealous you will never look as good as him?

jt

dude what is your problem with bob?

E
E

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2009, 01:52:20 PM »
oh crap my dad just walked into teh room
hope he didnt see this
Meh. Maybe he's into oiled-up musclemen doing headstands. Don't be a cock-blocker.

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2009, 01:53:11 PM »
Im delighted Kai won,he was ripped to the bone,huge muscles and in proportion...he made mistakes in the past,yes the grapefruit,but fuck it,hes the best bodybuilder in the world today...except me  ;D
Am i the only person who doesn't give a shit about the grapefruit thing?
Why are people always bringing it up?

Do you really think bodybuilding could go mainstream?
It is and will always be a cult sport.

It it what it is.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2009, 01:54:37 PM »
dude what is your problem with bob?

E
Bob has a problem with Kai and seems to voice it publicly by tring to humiliate and disrespect Kai when he's MCing at an event Kai is competing in...Its not very proffessional because Bob is usually a very proffessional guy

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2009, 01:55:53 PM »
Am i the only person who doesn't give a shit about the grapefruit thing?
Why are people always bringing it up?

Do you really think bodybuilding could go mainstream?
It is and will always be a cult sport.

It it what it is.
I clearly showed in that post that I also dont care bout the grapefruit thing,its in the past,move on people,Kai is an amazing bodybuilder

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2009, 01:57:42 PM »
The gay striptease "posing" routines, the grapefruit fucking, and all the other over-the-top shit Kai does deserves to be made fun of.  I'm no Bob Chick fan, but he's 100% on the money on this one.
Ron: "I am lazy."

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2009, 02:03:46 PM »
Bob has a problem with Kai and seems to voice it publicly by tring to humiliate and disrespect Kai when he's MCing at an event Kai is competing in...Its not very proffessional because Bob is usually a very proffessional guy

Yup that is the point here, a so called professional not sure at what is disrespecting atheletes like this.  He should be shunned and dismissed from his position.  He made up this so called IFBB rulebook of suggested poses, WTF are you smoking BOB???????  Just keep lying we will keep catching you in your lies.

jt
TEAM Nasser

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2009, 02:08:54 PM »
omg that posing was sooooooooo fucking gay

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2009, 02:21:20 PM »
omg that posing was sooooooooo fucking gay
I actually thought Marcus Haley and Toney Freemans routines were worse.

They were super camp, and both guys were skaing their asses with huge grins on their face

:-X

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2009, 02:29:20 PM »
Bob is right.  

Kai is a disgrace to the "sport" of bodybuilding.  Hypothetically, if he were to win the Olympia, the main thing that outsiders (Non-bodybuilding fans) looking in would see is that damn video of him fucking the grapefruit or of him doing that strange posing routine, not to mention all of the other strange routines where he dresses up as the lion from the wizard of oz or as pinhead.  No one would take this "sport" seriously, not that they truly do, but Kai would just drag it through the mud a little more..

I think Bob is just tired of all the fucking retards on stage.  He had a disgusted look on his face as Kai was being interviewed by Dan Solomon and himself.  If I had to guess what Bob was thinking, it would go a little something like this...

"Kai Greene.... Fucking illiterate Negro.... What's next, a video of you doing a 3-some with the Arnold trophy and a grapefruit?"

...and then while Kai was sucking on Dan's cock, he probably thought...

"It doesn't matter what you say to Dan, he ribs on your ass all the time..  Hell, at every party while playing charades, Dan purposely slaps on blackface, throws on a dreadlock headpiece and starts to fuck a grapefruit for shits and giggles, while yelling out: "who am I, who am I?!?!".."

"1"

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2009, 02:33:59 PM »
"It doesn't matter what you say to Dan, he ribs on your ass all the time..  Hell, at every party while playing charades, Dan purposely slaps on blackface, throws on a dreadlock headpiece and starts to fuck a grapefruit for shits and giggles, while yelling out: "who am I, who am I?!?!".."

"1"
HHHHHHHHABAHAHHAAHASBHABSHAHAHABHBAHBAS!!!!!!!! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dustin

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2009, 02:35:05 PM »
I'm too afraid to watch his routine right now, there are a couple of people at home. It's embarrassing enough to watch bodybuilding competitions, let alone Kai Greene shit.

I want to like the guy but he needs to hold at least a couple of traditional poses for longer than a millisecond, and it would be very much appreciated if he left the flaming homosexual, flamboyant ass stripper routine out of it. That aside, great bb'er. He just looks like he's trying to rush to the top too quickly. He's going to have a permanent gut if he doesn't slow the fuck down already.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2009, 02:37:24 PM »
I may agree with Bob but he isn't going against the rules apparently, AND he won best poser so what he's doing is rewarded in fact. I noticed in Bob's comments in the PJ he wasn't really thinking (wanting?) Kai could win. Probably had to do with Kai's "dissing" of Bob's friend Charles Glass.

So yeah it showed Chick wasn't a Kai supporter. Maybe Bob could do something about the rules to get this kind of display of homosexuality banned, if he feels it's not in the sport's best interest.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2009, 02:38:36 PM »
I'm too afraid to watch his routine right now, there are a couple of people at home. It's embarrassing enough to watch bodybuilding competitions, let alone Kai Greene shit.

I want to like the guy but he needs to hold at least a couple of traditional poses for longer than a millisecond, and it would be very much appreciated if he left the flaming homosexual, flamboyant ass stripper routine out of it. That aside, great bb'er. He just looks like he's trying to rush to the top too quickly. He's going to have a permanent gut if he doesn't slow the fuck down already.

don't watch it
it's gayer than the loveparade

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2009, 02:54:02 PM »
imagine grown up men are cheering for this, can you believe it.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2009, 02:59:42 PM »
imagine grown up men are cheering for this, can you believe it.

there are not many good posers.....

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2009, 03:08:02 PM »
I may agree with Bob but he isn't going against the rules apparently, AND he won best poser so what he's doing is rewarded in fact. I noticed in Bob's comments in the PJ he wasn't really thinking (wanting?) Kai could win. Probably had to do with Kai's "dissing" of Bob's friend Charles Glass.

So yeah it showed Chick wasn't a Kai supporter. Maybe Bob could do something about the rules to get this kind of display of homosexuality banned, if he feels it's not in the sport's best interest.

The sport is run by Gay people, so if anything Bob with his anti-gay propaganda will be thrown out.  Kai is the future, Bob is a loser.

jt
TEAM Nasser

larry33

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2009, 03:26:09 PM »
1.  SO I watch that video again and at 2:22 I hear Bob say, "How about the level of muscularity displayed here by Kai Green.  That is not something you see from even some of the veteran IFBB pros." 

Then after Kai's undoubtably bizarre moves, I hear the "commentator" (Bob) perform his role and make a "comment" about those bizarre moves. 

Shortly after that I hear Bob say, "Not everybody could do that...Look at this level of athleticism for a guy who's 250 pounds plus." 

At least from this video Bob is nothing if not EXTREMELY complimentary towards Kai. 

2.  By the way, apparently Charles Glass actually did some good after all!!!!!!!  When I saw his interview at the firehouse, all I could think was "He's just homesick"