Author Topic: Michael Jordan.....  (Read 3145 times)

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
Re: Michael Jordan.....
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2009, 07:17:36 PM »
Maybe MSU can get Duke in the first rd?  Ya never know...hahah  I didn't notice Juwan, but he best remember that if the refs had called the 2 travels on Webber before the TO, it wouldn't even be a discussion.  So the "best team money could buy" couldn't handle the pressure.

GO HEELS !!!!!

Heels will be hard to stop

My picks as of now...Wake or Pitt...say what you will
Air Falcon

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2009, 07:23:12 PM »

Heels will be hard to stop

My picks as of now...Wake or Pitt...say what you will

Wake and Pitt are both tough.  Wake's defense can be a little suspect at times, much like UNC, and they are a pretty young team.  VERY athletic...

Pitt seems to play too much to the level of their competition. 

I don't think their is any one clear cut favorite.  All the top teams have their flaws.  Should make for a great tourney.

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2009, 07:24:19 PM »
Wake and Pitt are both tough.  Wake's defense can be a little suspect at times, much like UNC, and they are a pretty young team.  VERY athletic...

Pitt seems to play too much to the level of their competition. 

I don't think their is any one clear cut favorite.  All the top teams have their flaws.  Should make for a great tourney.

Most Definitely
Air Falcon

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2009, 07:26:10 PM »
Maybe MSU can get Duke in the first rd?  Ya never know...hahah  I didn't notice Juwan, but he best remember that if the refs had called the 2 travels on Webber before the TO, it wouldn't even be a discussion.  So the "best team money could buy" couldn't handle the pressure.

GO HEELS !!!!!

As much as I want MSU to win, the best players HAVE NEVER played on the team, they played during intermurals...And if Duke has them, it will be a massacre.

I'm a straight ACC fan, and do want either UNC or Duke to win. I couldn't stand Maryland since high school, since the days of Joe Smith as well, they were sooo inconsistent, and even when Maryland won against Indiana, that was a pathetic game.  

March Madness is the shit that I look forward each yr...

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2009, 12:24:42 AM »
I wouldnt count on his relationship lasting too long. Jordan is a known serial adulterer and he is a fool if he marries this girl without a prenup.