Author Topic: Michael Jordan.....  (Read 3138 times)

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
Michael Jordan.....
« on: March 08, 2009, 02:43:42 PM »
Is sitting with a super hot chick at the Duke/North Carolina game.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Micheal Jordan.....
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 02:49:07 PM »

She's cute, not "SuperHot", could be his publicist...he is still married. Also Juwaun Howard is there too, seems like he wants to see NC lose.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2009, 02:50:48 PM »
She's cute, not "SuperHot", could be his publicist...he is still married. Also Juwaun Howard is there too, seems like he wants to see NC lose.

He is single now, and she looked like a stacked little latina...just my type.  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2009, 02:58:30 PM »
He is single now, and she looked like a stacked little latina...just my type.  ;D

Oh, I thought he was doing the cheaper to keep her move...

My bad, Juanita received 168 Million dollars, making it the largest divorce settlement on record

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2009, 03:03:24 PM »

;D

The new one is a cuban model, heres a pic....
apparently, they are getiing married or already are.
http://www.bittenandbound.com/2008/12/18/yvette-prieto-michael-jordan-wedding/

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2009, 03:14:50 PM »
;D

The new one is a cuban model, heres a pic....
apparently, they are getiing married or already are.
http://www.bittenandbound.com/2008/12/18/yvette-prieto-michael-jordan-wedding/

After being taken to the cleaners for 168 mil, I would never marry again...

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
Re: Michael Jordan.....
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2009, 03:16:08 PM »
MJ being with a dime piece...does this actually surprise you?
Air Falcon

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2009, 03:17:05 PM »
MJ being with a dime piece...does this actually surprise you?

Nope.

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2009, 03:23:11 PM »
After being taken to the cleaners for 168 mil, I would never marry again...

Amen to that

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2009, 03:32:13 PM »
While looking for Michael and his new hottie, Yvette Prieto, I found this pic of the two of 'em...

Then suddenly I was blinded by this hideous "thing" found a bit lower on the Google page:

Yeesh. :-X

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2009, 03:42:22 PM »
While looking for Michael and his new hottie, Yvette Prieto, I found this pic of the two of 'em...

Then suddenly I was blinded by this hideous "thing" found a bit lower on the Google page:

Yeesh. :-X

hmm, he's a avid Biker ( had to be told how to ride properly), has a Race bike team, and is 40+ yrs old, with a 20 something girlfriend...mid-life crisis...But Good for him...

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2009, 03:56:44 PM »
Similar eyes to Winklaar

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2009, 03:57:51 PM »
Yvette Prieto, a Cuban model, and Michael Jordan have taken a 30-year mortgage and are playing house in a modest suburban Miami residence.

Yvette Prieto, 30, and Michael Jordan, 46, co-own a three-bedroom home that property-appraisal records list as having three bedrooms and 5,500 square feet, according to Miami-Dade County records.

None of the neighbors called by the Palm Beach Post realized that the six-time NBA champion is on the deed of the two-story villa. Said the sexy-voiced Prieto: "I can't talk about the house just yet. Sorry."

The couple, last spotted together at the NBA All-Star Game, paid $281,000 for it in a down market. They took out a 30-year, $196,000 mortgage. Why did one of the best-paid NBA players take out a mortgage? Probably because Prieto, who's also a mortgage holder, filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in 2002. It took her two years to straighten out her finances

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2009, 04:30:18 PM »
he's the Greatest of All Time, he could get damn near any woman he wanted.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2009, 04:33:36 PM »

My bad, Juanita received 168 Million dollars, making it the largest divorce settlement on record

Not even close.

http://www.offthaave.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7835
E

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2009, 04:35:04 PM »
Not even close.

http://www.offthaave.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7835
i was gonna say Michael is rich but NOWHERE NEAR the wealth of some guys.

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2009, 05:08:49 PM »
he might of lost 168 mill but he still got 500 mill laying around so not that a big of a loss considering she could of taken way more

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2009, 06:19:09 PM »
Yvette Prieto, a Cuban model, and Michael Jordan have taken a 30-year mortgage and are playing house in a modest suburban Miami residence.

Yvette Prieto, 30, and Michael Jordan, 46, co-own a three-bedroom home that property-appraisal records list as having three bedrooms and 5,500 square feet, according to Miami-Dade County records.

None of the neighbors called by the Palm Beach Post realized that the six-time NBA champion is on the deed of the two-story villa. Said the sexy-voiced Prieto: "I can't talk about the house just yet. Sorry."

The couple, last spotted together at the NBA All-Star Game, paid $281,000 for it in a down market. They took out a 30-year, $196,000 mortgage. Why did one of the best-paid NBA players take out a mortgage? Probably because Prieto, who's also a mortgage holder, filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in 2002. It took her two years to straighten out her finances
A fool and his money are soon parted...He already lost 168 mil, sinking money on his race team, and a chica who yes is fine as hell, but filed for chapter 7 bankrupcy? I know the man hates to lose, but damn...

I've been told am never gains money chasing tail, only loses it...

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2009, 06:42:09 PM »
And more importantly he enjoyed another ass beating by the Tar Heels  ;D

duck fuke....bunch of bitches.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2009, 06:44:46 PM »
And more importantly he enjoyed another ass beating by the Tar Heels  ;D

duck fuke....bunch of bitches.

Naw, Duke 'll be back, just watch. But I'm glad the ACC is reppin'. Maryland ain't doing too well, and may not make it to the tourney.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2009, 06:53:14 PM »
Naw, Duke 'll be back, just watch. But I'm glad the ACC is reppin'. Maryland ain't doing too well, and may not make it to the tourney.

Be back where?  2nd rd, VCU ?  hahah, they rely too much on the 3 and have ZERO depth.  They had no bench points today and Scheyer, Singler and Henderson scored 61 of the teams 71.  No way you win in March with that lack of balance.  Sweet Sixteen AT BEST for dook this year.

UNC will be number one when the polls come out tomorrow....as it should be.  8)

And your Terps clawed their way back from the dead to have a respectable season, but not enough help for Vazquez.  I still like Gary Williams.  Tough as hell.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2009, 07:08:08 PM »
Be back where?  2nd rd, VCU ?  hahah, they rely too much on the 3 and have ZERO depth.  They had no bench points today and Scheyer, Singler and Henderson scored 61 of the teams 71.  No way you win in March with that lack of balance.  Sweet Sixteen AT BEST for dook this year.

UNC will be number one when the polls come out tomorrow....as it should be.  8)

And your Terps clawed their way back from the dead to have a respectable season, but not enough help for Vazquez.  I still like Gary Williams.  Tough as hell.

Quite true, the Devils had NO bench today....but  I alway do pull for duke. Maryland, is the most consistent team at being inconsistent. Gary Williams has never really had a true seniors stay, so he always has deal with freshman and soph. that are always f-in up. no wonder he's a heavy drinker (loves the young women here in MD and is usually seen in the bars in the Washington DC area)

Yep, UNC will have the #1 seed, they deserved it. But it was funny seeing Juwaun Howard in the stands, he would have loved UNC to go down after they beat them for the Championship due to Chris Webber's infamous "Timeout"...

Funny thing, my Alma Mater, Morgan State University is going to the tourney....

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2009, 07:10:05 PM »
Duke is most definitely down...inconsistent point guard play, so-so shooting, and inadequate athleticism is going to limit their tournament run once again.

Greg Paulus never could put it together  :-\
Air Falcon

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2009, 07:13:11 PM »

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2009, 07:15:39 PM »
Quite true, the Devils had NO bench today....but  I alway do pull for duke. Maryland, is the most consistent team at being inconsistent. Gary Williams has never really had a true seniors stay, so he always has deal with freshman and soph. that are always f-in up. no wonder he's a heavy drinker (loves the young women here in MD and is usually seen in the bars in the Washington DC area)

Yep, UNC will have the #1 seed, they deserved it. But it was funny seeing Juwaun Howard in the stands, he would have loved UNC to go down after they beat them for the Championship due to Chris Webber's infamous "Timeout"...

Funny thing, my Alma Mater, Morgan State University is going to the tourney....

Maybe MSU can get Duke in the first rd?  Ya never know...hahah  I didn't notice Juwan, but he best remember that if the refs had called the 2 travels on Webber before the TO, it wouldn't even be a discussion.  So the "best team money could buy" couldn't handle the pressure.

GO HEELS !!!!!