Author Topic: Does anybody have nerve damage injuries they have to deal with when working out?  (Read 1665 times)

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
I was wondering if anybody here knows ways of numbing the pain to get through a workout. I do cardio for 15 to 20 minutes before I start my leg workout. It helps but I can't do the exercise like the Leg Press that started the pain all together. The pains been coming and going, so I've been trying to learn methods on dealing with it through that time. It doesn't effect me as far as gains or progress. Let me tell you how it happened real quick. About 10 years ago I was to dumb to realize I was doing to heavy of a weight on the Leg Press. I was using good form and everything, but it still didn't matter. When the weight was coming down for the 5th rep. My ass came up just slightly and the weight compressed on against my sacrum. I felt a tinge but I worked through it and went home for the day. Next morning couldn't move my back and so forth went on with treatment pain killers cortisone, etc. The pain only travels from my sacrum down my leg to the calf. It comes back every once and awhile and when it does I would like to learn ways that you found out on dealing with it.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Just let your boyfriend "massage" your prostate and you'll feel a lot better.
from incomplete data

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
That helped thx for the tip maggot shit.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
Epic post edit.
from incomplete data

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
That helped thx for the tip maggot shit.
meltdown.

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
meltdown.
You dont know what a meltdown really is. That's the end of that.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
"CastIron" melts easier than a snowcone in Death Valley.

Brutal gimmick.
from incomplete data

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Cast,

www.activerelease.com
Enter your zip code.  Find a chiropractor in your area who ise trained in ART, or active release therapy.  Spend $45 on a session.  It's worth it. (This coming from a guy who has always believed all chiropractics are quacks and crooks!)

I don't know a great deal about injuries, but I know that I was having all sorts of pinky tingling from a shoulder problem, couldn't lift for 6 weeks, and generally felt like shit.  I did one session with this doc... combined massage, movement, and electricity at the same time.  And I was back in the gym the next day, and have trained 5 days with zero problem.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
I was wondering if anybody here knows ways of numbing the pain to get through a workout. I do cardio for 15 to 20 minutes before I start my leg workout. It helps but I can't do the exercise like the Leg Press that started the pain all together. The pains been coming and going, so I've been trying to learn methods on dealing with it through that time. It doesn't effect me as far as gains or progress. Let me tell you how it happened real quick. About 10 years ago I was to dumb to realize I was doing to heavy of a weight on the Leg Press. I was using good form and everything, but it still didn't matter. When the weight was coming down for the 5th rep. My ass came up just slightly and the weight compressed on against my sacrum. I felt a tinge but I worked through it and went home for the day. Next morning couldn't move my back and so forth went on with treatment pain killers cortisone, etc. The pain only travels from my sacrum down my leg to the calf. It comes back every once and awhile and when it does I would like to learn ways that you found out on dealing with it.

Talk to Chainsaw. If 500$ a week in premium fish flown to your doorstep isn't good enough maybe an opiate addiction is in cards?
$

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
Cast,

www.activerelease.com
Enter your zip code.  Find a chiropractor in your area who ise trained in ART, or active release therapy.  Spend $45 on a session.  It's worth it. (This coming from a guy who has always believed all chiropractics are quacks and crooks!)

I don't know a great deal about injuries, but I know that I was having all sorts of pinky tingling from a shoulder problem, couldn't lift for 6 weeks, and generally felt like shit.  I did one session with this doc... combined massage, movement, and electricity at the same time.  And I was back in the gym the next day, and have trained 5 days with zero problem.

Costs to much or its a waste of time in my mind. Went to allot of them around where I live. They all BS me in not giving me a certain time that it will go away. If they did, it was longer then a year and at 30 dollars a session. For me, that would cost to much. I figure I have two roads to go down surgery or dealing with it. I chose dealing with it for now, but wanted to find way that other people deal with there nerve pain. certain stretches, warm-ups, exercise, etc. The pains right below the glutes on my right leg area above the hamstring.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
Just let your boyfriend "massage" your prostate and you'll feel a lot better.

Why wont you just follow my advice, bitch?
from incomplete data

SS

• Getbig V
"CastIron" melts easier than a snowcone in Death Valley.

Brutal gimmick.
He sounds like the type of kid who supersets leg extensions with calf raises and cries on a message board that he cant squat cause he hurt his back doing leg presses 10 yrs ago.......oh brother ::)

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
He sounds like the type of kid who supersets leg extensions with calf raises and cries on a message board that he cant squat cause he hurt his back doing leg presses 10 yrs ago.......oh brother ::)

You way off probably talking about your own transitions in life. You know something about it atleast, dont you?

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
Why wont you just follow my advice, bitch?
I bet you'd love to suck my cock wouldn't you. You would be one  of those like you mom that swallows.

SS

• Getbig V
I bet you'd love to suck my cock wouldn't you. You would be one  of those like you mom that swallows.
meltdown #2 8)

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
meltdown #2 8)
That's a meltdown? Getbig must of came down a notch, since the recent years.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V

Whaddya know, tough twink talking shit behind a computer screen. I gave you a perfectly good tip and you want me to suck your cock ???

Just go hide in shame.
from incomplete data

SS

• Getbig V
That's a meltdown? Getbig must of came down a notch, since the recent years.
meltdown#3 8)

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
Whaddya know, though twink talking shit behind a computer screen. I gave you a perfectly good tip and you want me to suck your cock ???

Just go hide in shame.
You think Im talking all this it behind a computer because Im scared. Your out of your fucking mind lol.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
You think Im talking all this it behind a computer because Im scared. Your out of your fucking mind lol.
:D

lovemonkey

• Getbig V

::)

You don't have the balls to meet me face to face, just get your drama over with.
from incomplete data

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
Yeah, Im an e-thug tough guy :D. Yah know meto well.

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
:o

You don't have the balls to meet me face to face, just get your drama over with.

I would crave to feel what you can dish out. Dude you would enter a shit storm you couldnt get out of.

SS

• Getbig V
meltdown#4

CastIron      Guest      05:55:24 PM     Reporting a topic to a moderator.