Author Topic: THE AWARD FOR WORST FOREARMS OF ANY PRO  (Read 14358 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: THE AWARD FOR WORST FORARMS OF ANY PRO
« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2009, 01:42:09 PM »
Absolutely they are in NO way great shaped , have great size and lack proportion in relation to his biceps/triceps , most certainly NOT the forearms of a 285 pound bodybuilder  ;)

haha so now the question is whose forearms were most proportional to the overall mass of the bodybuilder or their biceps/triceps?  So arguably a 200 lb pro with much smaller forearms will all of a sudden be considered to have "better" forearms for the purposes of this thread, just because he is smaller everywhere else?  Great logic ND  ::)  

And please tell me how are DJ's or others' forearms "shaped" better than Nasser's  ::)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2009, 01:44:26 PM »
haha so now the question is whose forearms were most proportional to the overall mass of the bodybuilder or their biceps/triceps?  So arguably a 200 lb pro with much smaller forearms will all of a sudden be considered to have "better" forearms for the purposes of this thread, just because he is smaller everywhere else?  Great logic ND  ::)  

And please tell me how are DJ's or others' forearms "shaped" better than Nasser's  ::)

Out of curiosity, does Nasser have one single flaw?
from incomplete data

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #52 on: March 09, 2009, 01:45:05 PM »
Branches really do suck, his muscle insertions are so short it looks like a little ball of muscle just after the elbow, from the back they look fine though. Oh and dorian clearly had awsome forearms, say what you want but his forearms were huge... prety decent even in the semi-recent pic

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #53 on: March 09, 2009, 01:45:52 PM »

NO it shows Nasser's triceps are lacking in EVERY department , shape , size , proportion they suck all the way around

offseason to boot LMFAO

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #54 on: March 09, 2009, 01:46:50 PM »
NO it shows Nasser's triceps are lacking in EVERY department , shape , size , proportion they suck all the way around

offseason to boot LMFAO

I have to side with ND here.
from incomplete data

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 09, 2009, 01:49:44 PM »
ND Brutally avoiding my question:  What's your opinion of  DJ's forearms if Nasser's "suck."  Nasser's are clearly defeating DJ's in the pic I showed.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 09, 2009, 01:50:25 PM »
I have to side with ND here.

Ssshhhhhhh you can't speak ill of Nasser he's ' perfect ' with his atrocious back , pathetic forearms , short legs and long torso ...yet he's perfect  ::)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 09, 2009, 01:50:37 PM »
BOOM!!!

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #58 on: March 09, 2009, 01:52:26 PM »
Synthol
Y

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 09, 2009, 01:54:35 PM »
BOOM!!!

The lighweights called they want their forearms back lol

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 09, 2009, 01:57:59 PM »
The lighweights called they want their forearms back lol

hahaha, you're obviously just trolling since you're avoiding my question posted earlier and you're even posting pics of Nasser with big forearms while claiming they "suck."  Sorry, but I don't have as much time on my hands as you to continually post and address trolls ;)  You mind find better luck in the "truce" thread where Hulkster showed he also has as much idle time as you

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 09, 2009, 01:58:32 PM »
ND Brutally avoiding my question:  What's your opinion of  DJ's forearms if Nasser's "suck."  Nasser's are clearly defeating DJ's in the pic I showed.

What does DJ have to do with Nasser? NOTHING does Nasser have the forearms of a 285 pound bodybuilder? NO ...case closed among the worse of any pro...not the worse ..but pretty bad and typical Bob posting pics of them next to Yates and claiming the sky is red lol

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 09, 2009, 02:00:18 PM »
What does DJ have to do with Nasser? NOTHING does Nasser have the forearms of a 285 pound bodybuilder? NO ...case closed among the worse of any pro...not the worse ..but pretty bad and typical Bob posting pics of them next to Yates and claiming the sky is red lol

So using your logic one can say that Dorian's biceps and triceps sucked since they were too small for his forearms.  Wait, actually in his later years they sucked regardless of whether or not they are compared to the forearms :)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 09, 2009, 02:02:14 PM »
hahaha, you're obviously just trolling since you're avoiding my question posted earlier and you're even posting pics of Nasser with big forearms while claiming they "suck."  Sorry, but I don't have as much time on my hands as you to continually post and address trolls ;)  You mind find better luck in the "truce" thread where Hulkster showed he also has as much idle time as you

Yawn ....typical response from a defeated man ....the lengths you go to defend your hero are pathetic arguing the obvious , his forearms suck , they suck for a man of 285 pounds PLUS they suck in shape , proportion and size they are truly among the worse for a professional bodybuilder especially one of the most massive , everyone can see you're delusional you want to spare yourself further embarrassment I understand but again I made a claim I backed it up , you can't do the same.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 09, 2009, 02:03:34 PM »
nasser def has superior forearms compared to most pros of the 90s and even today
w

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 09, 2009, 02:04:53 PM »
What does DJ have to do with Nasser?

This thread is not asking, "whose forearms are smallest relative to their bodyweight?"  Nasser had one of the better pairs of forearms compared to other pros.  I showed a comparison to DJ.  If you claim Nasser's "sucked" then practically ever pro had bad forearms.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 09, 2009, 02:06:04 PM »
So using your logic one can say that Dorian's biceps and triceps sucked since they were too small for his forearms.  Wait, actually in his later years they sucked regardless of whether or not they are compared to the forearms :)

No they can't ...one can say Dorian's biceps weren't great for sure , triceps nope overall AT HIS BEST ( pay attention to that ) Dorian's ARMS biceps/triceps/forearms show better proportion than Nasser without a doubt

and in latter years his arms were torn and he still managed to destroy Nasser  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 09, 2009, 02:10:09 PM »
This thread is not asking, "whose forearms are smallest relative to their bodyweight?"  Nasser had one of the better pairs of forearms compared to other pros.  I showed a comparison to DJ.  If you claim Nasser's "sucked" then practically ever pro had bad forearms.

Yeah because size doesn't matter in a bodybuilding contest lmfao again you keep missing the point , it's not only relative size , it's shape and proportion for a complete muscle , are they developed? yes ..and that's it his forearms suck

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #68 on: March 09, 2009, 02:16:29 PM »
You guys just look ridiculous going around in circles talking about how 3 of the best from the last twenty years are dogshit.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 09, 2009, 02:19:22 PM »
You guys just look ridiculous going around in circles talking about how 3 of the best from the last twenty years are dogshit.

NOT dogshit just pointing out a flaw , these guys get their panties in a bunch when you type anything they preceive as negative

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 09, 2009, 02:19:33 PM »
Michelle Adams has shit forearms

she is amazing!!

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: March 09, 2009, 02:29:36 PM »
Good  ;)
lol look at nassers left bicep fucken hideous  nasser = overated trunk soiler
i

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 09, 2009, 02:31:25 PM »
lol look at nassers left bicep fucken hideous  nasser = overated trunk soiler

That's ' scar tissue '  :-X

affy

« Reply #73 on: March 09, 2009, 02:51:31 PM »
Can anyone find a recent pic of Dorian with forearms comparable to these?  This picture was just taken a few weeks ago ;)

a better question would be..can anyone find an uglier group of people sitting in one table?

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #74 on: March 09, 2009, 03:10:53 PM »
a better question would be..can anyone find an uglier group of people sitting in one table?

ROLF!!!!  ;D