Author Topic: Gym Ownage Just Now.  (Read 2943 times)

Method101

• Getbig V
Gym Ownage Just Now.
« on: March 09, 2009, 10:58:17 AM »
So, i was there at the dumbell rack curling the 65 pound dumbells, 10 reps each arm, i noticed one guy setting up the incline bench in the middle of the gym floor, afterwards he walked up to the rack looking for the dumbells, i heard him muttering to his friend, "find the 65s", it was then he saw me with them at my feet. He asked me are you using them, i said back yes, he probably assumed i was doing shrugs with them, he stood next to me and waited. I then did my next set, after i curled the first rep his jaw hit the floor and he hung his head low in shame.
Brutal waiting for somone to finish curling the dumbells you are going to be doing incline presses with.

The End. 100% True Story by the way.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
Re: Gym Ownage Just Now.
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 11:01:44 AM »
I use to curl the 75s for 10 reps each arm. But i've always had strong biceps for some weird reason, curls and seated rows with heavy weight is very easy for me to do. But I couldn't incline press the 75s for 10 reps back then, at least not as easy. Another true story.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2009, 11:04:15 AM »
So, i was there at the dumbell rack curling the 65 pound dumbells, 10 reps each arm, i noticed one guy setting up the incline bench in the middle of the gym floor, afterwards he walked up to the rack looking for the dumbells, i heard him muttering to his friend, "find the 65s", it was then he saw me with them at my feet. He asked me are you using them, i said back yes, he probably assumed i was doing shrugs with them, he stood next to me and waited. I then did my next set, after i curled the first rep his jaw hit the floor and he hung his head low in shame.
Brutal waiting for somone to finish curling the dumbells you are going to be doing incline presses with.

Me and my friend were actually laughing at those shorts.  Your balls were showing in the mirror when you sat on the bench.  Way too short, homie.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2009, 11:14:22 AM »
Me and my friend were actually laughing at those shorts.  Your balls were showing in the mirror when you sat on the bench.  Way too short, homie.

HahHhhHhhHhhHhHhH
tRUE STORIE?
Most are all show no go!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2009, 11:14:46 AM »
I use to curl the 75s for 10 reps each arm. But i've always had strong biceps for some weird reason, curls and seated rows with heavy weight is very easy for me to do. But I couldn't incline press the 75s for 10 reps back then, at least not as easy. Another true story.

You are a strong SOB no doubt.....you ever hit that 400lb mark in the bench you were after?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2009, 11:15:22 AM »

That's a classic MOS move right there....well done!!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2009, 11:15:28 AM »
damn lol

anyway, out of all the guys in the gym using 65s, he asked you. Something to think about. ;)
A

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2009, 11:21:38 AM »
damn lol

anyway, out of all the guys in the gym using 65s, he asked you. Something to think about. ;)
there is only 1 set of each dumbell at my gym

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2009, 11:22:49 AM »

::)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2009, 11:33:02 AM »
there is only 1 set of each dumbell at my gym
You workout at curves? crappy gym.

A

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2009, 11:33:16 AM »
::)

sevastopol, are you implying that "Method" is the kinda guy who sits in his 1992 Ford Festiva for an hour listening to Iron Maiden and playing air guitar before he charges into the gym.....loads 2 45's on the leg press and crushes out 5 full reps?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2009, 11:33:42 AM »
thread backfire!!!
A

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2009, 11:36:45 AM »

Translation

I was curling the 5 pound dumbbells when I put them down next to the 65lbs.  This big guy came over to grab the 65's and slipped on my 5 pounder and fell.  Brutal slipping on my pussy ass weights while trying to work out like a real man.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2009, 11:38:03 AM »
You are a strong SOB no doubt.....you ever hit that 400lb mark in the bench you were after?

I think your referring to that other guy, MisterMagoo, the most i've ever benched was 250 for 5 times, now I just stick with dumbbells.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2009, 11:56:24 AM »
I think your referring to that other guy, MisterMagoo, the most i've ever benched was 250 for 5 times, now I just stick with dumbbells.

My bad, didn't take the time to read....saw Magoo and posted.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2009, 11:59:50 AM »
My bad, didn't take the time to read....saw Magoo and posted.

no worries, i guess i should've checked other members names before i came up with my own.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2009, 12:01:46 PM »

Is your Mom proud on you now??

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2009, 12:07:14 PM »
hahahaha, i can't remember a time when i couldn't incline the 75's.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2009, 12:17:34 PM »
sevastopol, are you implying that "Method" is the kinda guy who sits in his 1992 Ford Festiva for an hour listening to Iron Maiden and playing air guitar before he charges into the gym.....loads 2 45's on the leg press and crushes out 5 full reps?
yes ...5 reps indeed...with a spotter nonetheless

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2009, 01:49:25 PM »

maybe they were speechles cause they recognized you

as the guy that asked for advice on a bb board about his micropenis
T

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2009, 03:23:59 PM »
wow 10 reps with the 65s.  Impressive.  At my strongest I could only do a couple reps with the 65s.  I'm natrual too.  Are you natural Method 101? 

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2009, 03:27:01 PM »
hahaha, typical guy in the gym who thinks everyone is staring at what they are lifting and obsessed with them.  I doubt the guy cared what you were doing with the 65's  ::)

Imagine if they knew that you raced home to the internet to share this "story" of how they got "owned" lmao

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2009, 03:29:37 PM »

If you're "curling" more than you can press, you are swinging the weight, not curling it

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2009, 04:25:56 PM »
wow 10 reps with the 65s.  Impressive.  At my strongest I could only do a couple reps with the 65s.  I'm natrual too.  Are you natural Method 101? 

yes i am natural. lol.

hahaha, typical guy in the gym who thinks everyone is staring at what they are lifting and obsessed with them.

Bigbobs it takes one to know one.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2009, 05:19:55 PM »
If you're "curling" more than you can press, you are swinging the weight, not curling it

I'm sorry Nasser but I was actually curling it, not swinging it. As I said I've always had strong biceps (which i'm not really bragging, because it takes my chest and back out of some exercises and makes me look unbalanced). It was my triceps and chest that were lacking to do the pressing movements just as easy.