Author Topic: 2009 Arnold Weekend - the Beast style  (Read 18154 times)

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
Re: 2009 Arnold Weekend - the Beast style
« Reply #200 on: March 13, 2009, 08:26:49 AM »
They probably think we're the same guy. Which is odd really seeing as you're swinging off BEAST's nuts bro ;D

Kiwiol likes to accuse people of being gimmicks despite all the gimmicks suddenly turning up when he came back from the institution. Clavin is just stirring.

HAHA for months I was big Dave and then King Alex. I had to pm the king just to tell him that I was no longer gonna keep denying it and apologizing if his Herculean frame caught my bullets.They love to discuss who is whose gimmick but Yaroni could easily confirm that this is my only functioning account. Not that I would bother him with message board bullshit  like that though.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #201 on: March 13, 2009, 08:39:03 AM »

You look divine yourself,kiwi,aka,nzmm,aka,sweetmuscles,aka,deltasforce...

Are there things, "Mass04"? ::)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #202 on: March 13, 2009, 08:43:41 AM »
Are there things, "Mass04"? ::)

Don't EVER accuse me of being a Boston Red Sox loving queef >:(

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #203 on: March 13, 2009, 08:52:12 AM »
HAHA for months I was big Dave and then King Alex. I had to pm the king just to tell him that I was no longer gonna keep denying it and apologizing if his Herculean frame caught my bullets.They love to discuss who is whose gimmick but Yaroni could easily confirm that this is my only functioning account. Not that I would bother him with message board bullshit  like that though.

Yes , the king23 is the most thought-about and talked-about of all Getbiggers. He must know that the peasants and underclass, all the servants and inferiors in his GB Kingdom, will speculate on and obsess over the great king but the truth is that king23 needs no gimmicks. The greatest ever of all the people to ever register in the Shire of Ron has been knocked down but always his magnificent body stands again, upright and proud slaying the tinytits and untermenschen. Let the peasants play their games.Alex will destroy them on here and with his perfect real life and 160.000 k salary.

They have no fucking chance.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #204 on: March 13, 2009, 09:03:23 AM »
We used the same recipe from Blumenthal`s book.  He is nice enough to include EXACT recipes from his restaurant, The Fat Duck.

since you seem to have a knack for avoiding this post, and for good reason i would imagine

i'll be sure to post it regularly in threads you post in so it doesn't go forgotten and unattended.

hey-stupid...

do you not think the whole board has caught on to the fact you only post pics of yourself from the side?

you use your ribcage to give the illusion of thickness when in fact you are anything but.

post up a front double bicep, you scrawny gearbox, so we can all have a really good laugh.
b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #205 on: March 13, 2009, 09:14:21 AM »

since you seem to have a knack for avoiding this post, and for good reason i would imagine

i'll be sure to post it regularly in threads you post in so it doesn't go forgotten and unattended.

BAM!

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
from incomplete data

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #208 on: March 13, 2009, 11:32:13 AM »
 :)

soylent green

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • is made from people.....people!
« Reply #209 on: March 13, 2009, 12:35:48 PM »
BAM!

Dude are you going bald. The comb forward isn't fooling anyone.

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #210 on: March 13, 2009, 12:44:01 PM »
What would you think would be going through Dave Palumbo's head when both MAVI GIOIA and BEAST walked up to him to get their Species shirts for the booth?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #211 on: March 13, 2009, 12:45:06 PM »
BAM!
Adonis looking shredded as per usual.

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #212 on: March 13, 2009, 12:47:31 PM »
Adonis looking shredded as per usual.

McDonald's does that for you.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: March 13, 2009, 12:50:04 PM »
Say what you will..... TA always dials it in come pic time.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #214 on: March 13, 2009, 12:54:38 PM »
Don't EVER accuse me of being a Boston Red Sox loving queef >:(
LOL. Someone's got Cal up on his hind legs. Well, if you're not a Sox fan, then don't you by default fall into the Yank's camp?  ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #215 on: March 13, 2009, 01:54:10 PM »
LOL. Someone's got Cal up on his hind legs. Well, if you're not a Sox fan, then don't you by default fall into the Yank's camp?  ;D

I've got relatives that saw Joe D. play and were also at the stadium when Lou Gehrig gave his retirement speech. ;)

"Today,today,today..."

Quo

• Getbig II
  • "Yes I work out...thanks for asking"
« Reply #216 on: March 13, 2009, 04:22:35 PM »
im not obsessing over it, i just think its funny that beast and rip are heralded as 'beautiful' and i have my opinion which is contrary to that . .. sorry to have upset you cause of your obvious attraction to them...they are all yours

;D ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #217 on: March 13, 2009, 04:24:21 PM »
:)

Ha, ha, ha!  Where are you getting these funny ass pictures.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #218 on: March 13, 2009, 04:26:33 PM »
im not obsessing over it, i just think its funny that beast and rip are heralded as 'beautiful' and i have my opinion which is contrary to that . .. sorry to have upset you cause of your obvious attraction to them...they are all yours

HAHA Like you'd even have a chance if you were 'interested' in them. I somehow don't think that Knick-Knack lookalikes with faces that look like melting wax would be top of their 'dream guy' list either ;D ;D

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #219 on: March 13, 2009, 11:22:18 PM »
Ugh, well I suppose it did have to turn into a bashing me for being off-season thread at some point.  Just for all your boys information I was there with Dave as a salesperson, I do outside sales for Species Nutrition...I wasn't there as a model as I stated in a different Arnold thread.  The salespeople received men's polo shirts which were just a bit large, yes even for my obese frame.  The women with these on tied them up because we would have been swimming in them.  No, surprisingly I left my cummerbund at home this trip and I am actually wearing tank tops...actually tank top-sports bras underneath the shirt. 

I'm not a midget and I don't stay in contest shape year round, I love baking and cooking and I enjoy having an off-season.  My weight class for my powerlifting meet is 147.5 so I have put on about 4 pounds from my normal off-season weight to come in a bit heavier for my meet. 

I'm sorry that I don't fit into some of your molds for the perfect female, you don't like me when I am lean...fine, you don't like me when I am thick, fine...I am sorry that I am stronger then many of you and I am sorry that I place better in National Level NPC Bodybuilding shows as a natural bodybuilder then you do.  Get over it.  You don't like me I am fine with that...T.A. you have been obsessed with me for nearly 4 years now.  That is just weird.  If you didn't have this "thing" for me you could actually avoid threads about me.

I'm a pretty good salesperson, I believe in Dave's products and I love to talk about supplements-that is why I was there. 
Jennifer

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #220 on: March 13, 2009, 11:29:55 PM »
Ugh, well I suppose it did have to turn into a bashing me for being off-season thread at some point.  Just for all your boys information I was there with Dave as a salesperson, I do outside sales for Species Nutrition...I wasn't there as a model as I stated in a different Arnold thread.  The salespeople received men's polo shirts which were just a bit large, yes even for my obese frame.  The women with these on tied them up because we would have been swimming in them.  No, surprisingly I left my cummerbund at home this trip and I am actually wearing tank tops...actually tank top-sports bras underneath the shirt. 

I'm not a midget and I don't stay in contest shape year round, I love baking and cooking and I enjoy having an off-season.  My weight class for my powerlifting meet is 147.5 so I have put on about 4 pounds from my normal off-season weight to come in a bit heavier for my meet. 

I'm sorry that I don't fit into some of your molds for the perfect female, you don't like me when I am lean...fine, you don't like me when I am thick, fine...I am sorry that I am stronger then many of you and I am sorry that I place better in National Level NPC Bodybuilding shows as a natural bodybuilder then you do.  Get over it.  You don't like me I am fine with that...T.A. you have been obsessed with me for nearly 4 years now.  That is just weird.  If you didn't have this "thing" for me you could actually avoid threads about me.

I'm a pretty good salesperson, I believe in Dave's products and I love to talk about supplements-that is why I was there. 

Why were you so chubby though Jen? Can;t even tell you workout. Did you notice the thread comparing you to Jezzebelle? Not one person would choose you and you are a "pro". How does that make you feel?
E

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #221 on: March 13, 2009, 11:38:47 PM »
Great that I will be out lifting all of the little boys on here next weekend, right now I am a powerlifiter.  I'm not fat, I weight 145...I'm natural, I am not going to look huge and ripped when I am off-season.
Jennifer

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #222 on: March 13, 2009, 11:40:12 PM »
holy shit 150 pounds, my babe Rip is much lighter than that.

TEAM Nasser

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #223 on: March 13, 2009, 11:41:03 PM »
This is a video taken 2 weeks ago...I am not head on but I think I look like I work out.

Jennifer

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #224 on: March 13, 2009, 11:43:38 PM »
Jen what is that pink thing around your stomach?  My babe Rip is a model you should lose some weight and do that too.

jt
TEAM Nasser