Author Topic: Obama spotted eating French Fries  (Read 2131 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Obama spotted eating French Fries
« on: March 09, 2009, 11:58:27 AM »
This is a sign he is siding with France....
He couldnt order an old fashon American Hot Dog right? How Un-American...

IMPEACH NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Obama spotted eating French Fries
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 12:05:25 PM »

IMPEACH NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

He should eat fries and throw a few pounds on. 

Michelle should be the only one with hot dogs in her mouth right now.  The man needs as much relaxation as possible right now.   

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2009, 06:45:16 PM »

IMPEACH NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Not necessarily. They could have been Freedom Fries, ...it all depends on what he put on them.

Did he put vinegar, ...or cheese, or gravy? That could have been a show of solidarity for Canada.
Canadian CAW members (autoworkers) just made concessions to GM, in order to help them strengthen their case to washington. He might of been eating Poutine as a way of sending a secret message of gratitude.

Did you get a pic? We need pictures! Who is he signalling, France or Canada? We need more bodies on this.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2009, 06:47:33 PM »
He should eat fries and throw a few pounds on. 

Michelle should be the only one with hot dogs in her mouth right now.  The man needs as much relaxation as possible right now.   

After the last 8 years of insanity, ...I'm not surprised that even Republicans are beginning to understand the benefits of having a relaxed President vs. an angry celibate one with too much pent up testosterone.
w

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2009, 01:43:23 AM »
Relaxed..Bush went to bed at 10pm. Obama can't get all his work done. The idiot first lady forgot to get the Brits a gift.
L

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2009, 09:20:39 AM »
Relaxed..Bush went to bed at 10pm. Obama can't get all his work done. The idiot first lady forgot to get the Brits a gift.

Bush went to bed at 10pm because he was an imbecile with nothing to do. Cheney was running things.
Obama can't get all his work done, cause he inherited more crap than any POTUS ever has, or God willing ever will.

And don't you dare call Michelle an idiot!
She the first lady. Show some respect!
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2009, 09:22:05 AM »
Bush went to bed at 10pm because he was an imbecile with nothing to do. Cheney was running things.
Obama can't get all his work done, cause he inherited more crap than any POTUS ever has, or God willing ever will.

And don't you dare call Michelle an idiot!
She the first lady. Show some respect!

I can already here the excuses why Obama loses his re-election bid. 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2009, 09:27:08 AM »

Bite your tongue! Besides, ...Obama is capable of accomplishing a heckuva lot of good in only 4 years time.
Just look where he was 4 years ago.  :P (Just in case that was too subtle... yes it was supposed to bite.) {lol}
w

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2009, 09:46:30 AM »

She is a Harvard Grad, you arent. So if she=idiot...what does that make you

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2014, 04:00:38 PM »
Now that we know Iraq War was built on lies, and lies that France didn't buy into...

Should we stop calling them "Freedom Fries" and start calling them "Foresight Fries"?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2014, 05:54:19 PM »

IMPEACH NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Good, skinny litte bastard should get on Mooshells diet, that'll fatten him up.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2014, 06:30:33 PM »

You mean the LANDSLIDE that he lost the election by?  What was his excuse again?  What was your excuse for running into hiding for an entire week and melting down over PMs?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2014, 06:42:24 PM »
You mean the LANDSLIDE that he lost the election by?  What was his excuse again?  What was your excuse for running into hiding for an entire week and melting down over PMs?

This "landslide" is comical. As if he were able to EVER do this job. lol

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2014, 06:57:41 PM »
This "landslide" is comical. As if he were able to EVER do this job. lol

Yeah.  I agree.  The comment about Obama losing by a LANDSLIDE is comical.  Only a true idiot would have posted something like that week after week.

Right Pole Toucher?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2014, 07:01:05 PM »
Yeah.  I agree.  The comment about Obama losing by a LANDSLIDE is comical.  Only a true idiot would have posted something like that week after week.

Right Pole Toucher?

Because there's no denying it's true. He was NEVER able to do this job or any government job. I'm dead on serious about this.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2014, 08:28:53 PM »
Because there's no denying it's true. He was NEVER able to do this job or any government job. I'm dead on serious about this.

he was never able to conform to conservative or constitutional standards while in office. 

Was he able to successfully push thru an assload of liberal bullshit?  you bet he was. He was pretty good at whipping out the KY and making us eat obamacare up?  of course.  Did he make the repubs cave to his idiotic spending?  Yep.

He's pretty good at being a liberal president.  Not so good at being a fiscally responsible president.  Coach, you keep forgetting, at least 53% of the people in the USA ARE LIBERALS.  Obama is representing the majority of people.  We live in a nation of libs now.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2014, 08:34:06 PM »
he was never able to conform to conservative or constitutional standards while in office.  

Was he able to successfully push thru an assload of liberal bullshit?  you bet he was. He was pretty good at whipping out the KY and making us eat obamacare up?  of course.  Did he make the repubs cave to his idiotic spending?  Yep.

He's pretty good at being a liberal president.  Not so good at being a fiscally responsible president.  Coach, you keep forgetting, at least 53% of the people in the USA ARE LIBERALS.  Obama is representing the majority of people.  We live in a nation of libs now.

Obama OWNS the conservatives with his incompetence.   lol

I would imagine the conservatives would cease to exist if OB had competence over that of a ditch idgger.

Its amazing how far a lack of competence can get you these days.

ESPECIALLY with all these conservatives around. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2014, 08:57:06 PM »
Obama OWNS the conservatives with his incompetence.   lol
I would imagine the conservatives would cease to exist if OB had competence over that of a ditch idgger
Its amazing how far a lack of competence can get you these days.
ESPECIALLY with all these conservatives around. 

It's weird... they gloat "he's incompetent" - but he beat them in 2 elections and got thru much of his bullshit agenda.

It's like saying "that little girl totally can't skate for shit" after she beats me twice in a race and skates backwards while doing so. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2014, 08:57:49 PM »

Was he able to successfully push thru an assload of liberal bullshit?  you bet he was. He was pretty good at whipping out the KY and making us eat obamacare up?  of course.  Did he make the repubs cave to his idiotic spending?  Yep.

He's pretty good at being a liberal president.  Not so good at being a fiscally responsible president.  Coach, you keep forgetting, at least 53% of the people in the USA ARE LIBERALS.  Obama is representing the majority of people.  We live in a nation of libs now.

In the highlighted sentence...

1. What the hell are you talking about? It "passed" on recess while locking the republicans out. He know's damn well it would have never passed if the repub vote was included and besides that...THE MAJORITY OF AMERICANS DIDN'T WANT IT. This was forced on us and you damn well know it. And like predicted...it's a fucking disaster. No one can afford it.

2. Even though we have a weak-ass repubs in there, I suspect there was something else going on for them to cave like they did. For whatever reason, they're afraid. I also suspect that Roberts was somehow "swayed" as well.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2014, 09:23:42 PM »
look, i hate the shit out of obamacare, I'm paying out the ass and certainly not happy with it. 

But he found a way to pass it.  If the repubs put themselves into a position where they were locked out, and if repubs chose a guy like John Roberts who turned into a RINO the moment he could have stopped it.

You want to debate whether americans wanted it or whether repubs were strong armed.  THAT IS NOT THE ARGUMENT HERE.   The point was, obama was great at getting his lib bullshit thru.  Yes, he is.  We can talk about how bad it is, but there's no denying he is EFFECTIVE at the shit he does.

Repubs will NEVER defeat obama until they admit he's good.  They're mocking him for being incompetent, but he keeps beating them.  Only once you admit the strength of an enemy can you beat him.  This denial.... calling obama dumb, saying he's clueless, saying he'll never get anything done... um, for libs, he's a rock star, with plenty of achievements.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2014, 09:29:35 PM »
It's weird... they gloat "he's incompetent" - but he beat them in 2 elections and got thru much of his bullshit agenda.

It's like saying "that little girl totally can't skate for shit" after she beats me twice in a race and skates backwards while doing so. 

I know.  It's sad hearing this pack of sissies whine on and on.   

It's like they have become the new liberal pussies

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2014, 09:44:44 PM »

I love to argue, I really do.  but I dont know how to argue against you here.

It really is a lot of "obama sucks, he cheats, nobody wants his legislation but he keeps forcing it on us".

I never heard Reagan or Bush 1 talk like that... they were kinda repubs that would smash a dem congress in the mouth. 

I mean, ozmo, can you believe we had GoP frontrunner Rick Perry complaining obama wasn't doing enough to help illegals get into America fast enough?   "these deaths are on your hands if these illegal aliens die in the desert on their illegal trip to break into the USA!".

isn't it weird?   i can't see Reagan whining because Carter wasn't being liberal enough on illegal aliens lol.

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2014, 10:00:49 PM »
Obamacare is the epitome of a pyrrhic victory.   Cost him control of the house and pretty much made it impossible to get anything else down but whine like a little bitch about the Republicans....maybe if he sucked John Boehner's dick instead of Reggie Love's he'd get immigration reform passed?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2014, 08:50:52 AM »

HAHAHAHA

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2014, 09:50:17 AM »

i know right... i dont think he'll even run...and if he does
LANDSLIDE COMING!!!