Author Topic: A question for all getbiggers  (Read 875 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
A question for all getbiggers
« on: March 09, 2009, 01:20:34 PM »
Should you compliment a girl that you are interested in or should you just keep those comments to yourself? 

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
Re: A question for all getbiggers
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 01:21:54 PM »
Should you compliment a girl that you are interested in or should you just keep those comments to yourself? 

depends on how old she is or whenever the restraining order expires.
$

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2009, 01:24:24 PM »

Yeah tell her she is so frikken good in bed when you imagine fucking her that you just had to tell her how good.

She will go down like she has been shot, trust me.
Ta ta nerds!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2009, 01:24:52 PM »
depends on how old she is or whenever the restraining order expires.
22 and the restraining order expires in November there is no restraining order.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2009, 01:25:37 PM »
instead of complimenting her how about you say hello introduce yourself and ask her some questions about herself.. you know..whats your name, where are you from, do you hae any hobbies, what are you doing here, whats your ethinicity.... instead of complimenting a girl, instead ask if she has a boyfriend... by complimenting her you are trying to let her know you like her and are interested..however you can do the same thing by just asking if shes single or not..if the girl says she has a boyfriend that doesnt mean to stop talking to her... that just means keep it friendly for a little while till she gives some vibes or signals to go more in "that direction" with the conversation.......      

this is simple communication dude... just cuz its to a girl doesnt mean it has to be complicated or thought.... just speak like shes a normal person, after all, she is one. lol

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2009, 01:26:57 PM »
instead of complimenting her how about you say hello introduce yourself and ask her some questions about herself.. you know..whats your name, where are you from, do you hae any hobbies, what are you doing here, whats your ethinicity.... instead of complimenting a girl, instead ask if she has a boyfriend... by complimenting her you are trying to let her know you like her and are interested..however you can do the same thing by just asking if shes single or not..if the girl says she has a boyfriend that doesnt mean to stop talking to her... that just means keep it friendly for a little while till she gives some vibes or signals to go more in "that direction" with the conversation.......      

this is simple communication dude... just cuz its to a girl doesnt mean it has to be complicated or thought.... just speak like shes a normal person, after all, she is one. lol

At what point do you drop the "deep tissue massage in you anus" line?

spinnis

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2009, 01:27:49 PM »
You should tell her shes a bit chubby but pretty cute anyway

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2009, 01:28:48 PM »

Good thinking tbombz.  But I already know her we just been talking a little while tho.  So I already asked most of those questions you stated.  

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2009, 01:29:33 PM »

I'm not reading that pile of crap, needless to say you have had a dick in your Ass, therefore contribution is not welcome nor needed.

If he wanted advice on stuffing penis into his shithole he would have pm'd you.

ta ta
Ta ta nerds!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2009, 01:30:41 PM »
At what point do you drop the "deep tissue massage in you anus" line?
after youve fucked her pussy a few times, ask her if she wants to do anal, and if shes like "eeeewwwww", then be like "hey baby, come on, itll hurt at first but after alittle while its just like a greta deep tissue massage, only, its in your ass".

gets em every time.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2009, 01:30:52 PM »
It depends on the compliment.
I would compliment on Nails, Hair, and Shoes.
Overall complimenting is a no no in the beginning.
Show her you pay attention to detail.

I swear, it works, and if you like this chick or dating her,
make sure you have new shoes on, or good looking ones.
Women look at a  mans shoes more than you will EVER KNOW.
Ask the women here on the forum.l
They will tell ya.
Most are all show no go!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2009, 01:32:38 PM »

They will tell ya.

would you impress her with your multiple cop attacks
T

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2009, 01:32:45 PM »
after youve fucked her pussy a few times, ask her if she wants to do anal, and if shes like "eeeewwwww", then be like "hey baby, come on, itll hurt at first but after alittle while its just like a greta deep tissue massage, only, its in your ass".

gets em every time.

So at what point did you tell her that you wanted it in your ass?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2009, 01:38:20 PM »
So at what point did you tell her that you wanted it in your ass?
who? if ya want a girl to play with your ass, try this = have her lick the bottom of your cock...then have her move down to the nuts.... then sa it feels so good on the bottom of the nutsack and have her lick there... then be like..."ooo that feels so good, lick the "gooch" "...the be like... "damn, baby, that feels aqwesome. fuck. especially when you close to my ass. lick my ass baby"... then once shes doi that.... now shes playin with your ass  :D

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2009, 01:40:28 PM »

depends if you wanna get laid ..

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2009, 01:41:11 PM »
Just say "you, me, sex, what's the price?"

Works like a charm.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2009, 01:44:13 PM »

They will tell ya.
Good advice.  Especially the part about shoes, that is def true.  I think this chick has a shoe obsession too. 

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2009, 01:44:34 PM »

Get some chicken with her, maybe some sex.
$

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2009, 01:46:18 PM »
Say... "listen i have a little bit of a problem, my dick just died can i burry it in your ass" 8)