Author Topic: Beginning my cutting phase...  (Read 724 times)

Awesomo

• Getbig III
Beginning my cutting phase...
« on: March 09, 2009, 04:03:02 PM »
Sadly today beings the first day i start cutting weight for the summer. Right now i'm 195 and i'm looking to get to 170-175. I'm definitely not looking forward to it, but i have a shitty metabolism and I really have to cut calories hard to lose weight. I think i am going to miss hardees most of all. Anyone else starting to cut weight now as well?

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
Re: Beginning my cutting phase...
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 04:04:29 PM »
I'm still cutting. been like 9-10 months now
$

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2009, 04:09:56 PM »
Sadly today beings the first day i start cutting weight for the summer. Right now i'm 195 and i'm looking to get to 170-175. I'm definitely not looking forward to it, but i have a shitty metabolism and I really have to cut calories hard to lose weight. I think i am going to miss hardees most of all. Anyone else starting to cut weight now as well?

started today as well.. eating healthy every 3 hours and hit cardio for 20 min of high intensity after my workout. Im planning on going later for slow intensity cardio for about 1-2 hours.... going to start slowly start cutting carbs....

Awesomo

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2009, 04:14:23 PM »
started today as well.. eating healthy every 3 hours and hit cardio for 20 min of high intensity after my workout. Im planning on going later for slow intensity cardio for about 1-2 hours.... going to start slowly start cutting carbs....

I need to come up with a good eating plan. Right now I'm just cutting down carbs and choosing healthy options. I think i am going to start running 2-3 times per week and work my way up from there. I really hate the running part of getting cut, although the working out with very little food that i sometimes get dizzy isn't a lot of fun either. Good times ahead.

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2009, 04:16:31 PM »
I need to come up with a good eating plan. Right now I'm just cutting down carbs and choosing healthy options. I think i am going to start running 2-3 times per week and work my way up from there. I really hate the running part of getting cut, although the working out with very little food that i sometimes get dizzy isn't a lot of fun either. Good times ahead.

try morning fasting cardio

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2009, 04:23:21 PM »
Yeep! And now some entertainment.

LurkyLurker

• Getbig III
  • Advices
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2009, 10:38:45 PM »
Need...more...cutting... talk...