Author Topic: Wasting YOUR life on Getbig  (Read 8014 times)

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
Wasting YOUR life on Getbig
« on: March 09, 2009, 05:00:51 PM »
This post is about YOU. Yes, YOU who are reading this.

You joined Getbig originally because you were interested in bodybuilding and thought that posting on this board would help you in some way. However after a long time here, you spend more time on getbig than you ever have in the gym. You have deluded yourself into thinking that posting on a bodybuilding board (regardless of the post topics) somehow aids in your bodybuilding. You have convinced yourself that somehow surrounding yourself with bodybuilding related discussions, and perhaps figures in the industry, this would somehow translate into an improved physique.

However after a few months or years of posting on getbig, amassing several thousand posts or an average post count of 10 or 15 or 30 posts per day, the only thing that you have to show for your time on getbig.com is a flabby gut and an underdeveloped physique thanks to sitting at the computer for hours a day. You argue about the physique differences between Ronnie Coleman and other bodybuilders, you argue with professional bodybuilders and "call them out" on irrelevant and immature things, you spend hours discussing the recent popular culture events even if they aren't related to bodybuilding. You make up stories about outrageous gym events or imaginary sexual exploits, you have the physique that even you would make fun of if it belonged to someone else, you refuse to post your own pictures yet insult the accomplishments of those who do. You post vile and inconsiderate comments, sexually vulgar comments, offensive comments that insult people all while your fat ass is plopped down safe behind your computer. You are wasting your life on a message board and you have nothing positive to show for it.

Spending time on the internet is not bad, if done productively and smart it can be good. Spending more than 30 minutes a day on getbig, however, is harmful to your life. So you're at a fork in the road. You have the option of taking 2 paths, one will lead to the same old repetitive and numbing life on the internet where you do not grow mentally or physically and the other path will lead to..Well that's up to you!

Path 1.
You will no doubt try to argue with me, insult me in childish and immature ways, post various vile or immature photographs, claim that I am someone else, refuse to read the post because it has too many words (further proof that spending hours a day here rots your brain), claim that I "Meltdown" or even insinuate that somehow I am a homosexual. But in the end, you will still be here on getbig wasting your life away, and will immediately go back to commenting about the most recent competition of half naked oiled up men on stage, or the absurdity of other getbig members, or the misgivings of various celebrities, or other irrelevant and brain numbing life wasting topics. You might even post in agreement, and paradoxically go back to the same pointless routine that is a dead end road.

Path 2
Or maybe you will realize that I might be onto something, and without even making a dull retort or nonsensical reply, you will shut your computer down, and do something positive with your life. Perhaps you will meet someone new, learn something new, do something outdoors in the fresh air, accomplish something or help someone out who is in need. No matter if you fail, at least you will be trying, and you will know this and soon you will be very glad that you did not take path 1.

the anabolic mon

• Getbig III
Re: Wasting YOUR life on Getbig
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 05:09:00 PM »
Since you know so much, why don't you get off your soapbox and do something with you life?  ::)
Epic fail at imitating True Adonis.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2009, 05:37:21 PM »

You joined Getbig originally because you were interested in bodybuilding and thought that posting on this board would help you in some way. However after a long time here, you spend more time on getbig than you ever have in the gym. You have deluded yourself into thinking that posting on a bodybuilding board (regardless of the post topics) somehow aids in your bodybuilding. You have convinced yourself that somehow surrounding yourself with bodybuilding related discussions, and perhaps figures in the industry, this would somehow translate into an improved physique.

However after a few months or years of posting on getbig, amassing several thousand posts or an average post count of 10 or 15 or 30 posts per day, the only thing that you have to show for your time on getbig.com is a flabby gut and an underdeveloped physique thanks to sitting at the computer for hours a day. You argue about the physique differences between Ronnie Coleman and other bodybuilders, you argue with professional bodybuilders and "call them out" on irrelevant and immature things, you spend hours discussing the recent popular culture events even if they aren't related to bodybuilding. You make up stories about outrageous gym events or imaginary sexual exploits, you have the physique that even you would make fun of if it belonged to someone else, you refuse to post your own pictures yet insult the accomplishments of those who do. You post vile and inconsiderate comments, sexually vulgar comments, offensive comments that insult people all while your fat ass is plopped down safe behind your computer. You are wasting your life on a message board and you have nothing positive to show for it.

So you're at a fork in the road. You have the option of taking 2 paths, one will lead to the same old repetitive and numbing life on the internet where you do not grow mentally or physically and the other path will lead to..Well that's up to you!

Path 1.
You will no doubt try to argue with me, insult me in childish and immature ways, post various vile or immature photographs, or even insinuate that somehow I am a homosexual. But in the end, you will still be here on getbig wasting your life away, and will immediately go back to commenting about the most recent competition of half naked oiled up men on stage, or the absurdity of other getbig members, or the misgivings of various celebrities, or other irrelevant and brain numbing life wasting topics. You might even post in agreement, and paradoxically go back to the same pointless routine that is a dead end road.

Path 2
Or maybe you will realize that I might be onto something, and without even making a dull retort or nonsensical reply, you will shut your computer down, and do something positive with your life. Perhaps you will meet someone new, learn something new, do something outdoors in the fresh air, accomplish something or help someone out who is in need. No matter if you fail, at least you will be trying, and you will know this and soon you will be very glad that you did not take path 1.

Hi, Romano.

Fag.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2009, 05:44:21 PM »
Internet can be actually very good for you, i learned a lot of new things downloading stuff from torrentz.com, i read, watched and listened 500 books in one year. internet is good

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2009, 05:52:02 PM »
When are you going to choose option #2?

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2009, 05:53:32 PM »
cliffs?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2009, 05:54:18 PM »
meltdown
No doubt about it...

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2009, 06:06:00 PM »
got a pic?
Deep Tissue Massage

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2009, 06:11:04 PM »
haha ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Voice_Of_Reason

• Getbig II
  • Palin/Prejean 2012.
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2009, 06:15:45 PM »
Suffering from psychological projection? I think so.
In psychology, psychological projection (or projection bias) is a defense mechanism where a person's personal attributes, unacceptable or unwanted thoughts, and/or emotions are ascribed onto another person or people.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2009, 06:16:24 PM »
Path 2

You better choose option 2 yourself. If you post here one more time, you just owned yourself

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2009, 06:21:51 PM »
 ::)

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2009, 06:23:30 PM »
You better choose option 2 yourself. If you post here one more time, you just owned yourself

You don't get it, I make an average of 3 posts a day. I never said that everyone posting on this board wastes their life. Just the majority of frequent posters. I'm doing something good by alerting people of their wasted lives so that they might take the step to change. This is one of my good deeds.

How many people have already chosen option 1? They are off doing great things as we speak. I see that a few have already chosen option 2.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2009, 06:27:03 PM »
I took a big break and cut down. Does the soul some good, true enough.
I hate the State.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2009, 06:32:36 PM »
Dammit wheres the cliffs???

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2009, 06:35:55 PM »

You don't get it, I make an average of 3 posts a day. I never said that everyone posting on this board wastes their life. Just the majority of frequent posters. I'm doing something good by alerting people of their wasted lives so that they might take the step to change. This is one of my good deeds.

How many people have already chosen option 1? They are off doing great things as we speak. I see that a few have already chosen option 2.

The one major flaw of your thinking is that you assume the internet = bad  outdoors = good. Just because all the great minds and great individuals of the past didn't have access to the internet doesn't mean the internet is harmful to the mind. It's a new age Liberalismo, get with the program, we are exploring a concept on the internet that has never been fully developed. Stop living in the past.

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2009, 06:36:23 PM »
Too many words,next thread.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2009, 06:41:20 PM »
Dammit wheres the cliffs???
He's melting about some people having more posts than him.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2009, 06:44:48 PM »

Oh ok cool thanks!

Definitely go with option 1 then liberalschmoe, playing in traffic is the best solution.

millerbishop

• Getbig II
  • just give me a mirror, some baby oil, and a beat
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2009, 06:59:14 PM »
uuuuhhhh....big dude right there?....or that's not Lee Priest (insert either statement did'nt give 2 shits to read it)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2009, 07:06:10 PM »
good luck trying to get people to listen to you with that tone, wanker.
follow the arrows

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2009, 07:07:14 PM »
Can someone summarize that shit, I'm not reading it.
\

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2009, 07:07:58 PM »
Can someone summarize that shit, I'm not reading it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2009, 07:17:43 PM »

So you're at a fork in the road. You have the option of taking 2 paths, one will lead to the same old repetitive and numbing life on the internet where you do not grow mentally or physically and the other path will lead to..Well that's up to you!

Path 1.
You will no doubt try to argue with me, insult me in childish and immature ways, post various vile or immature photographs, claim that I am someone else or even insinuate that somehow I am a homosexual. But in the end, you will still be here on getbig wasting your life away, and will immediately go back to commenting about the most recent competition of half naked oiled up men on stage, or the absurdity of other getbig members, or the misgivings of various celebrities, or other irrelevant and brain numbing life wasting topics. You might even post in agreement, and paradoxically go back to the same pointless routine that is a dead end road.

Path 2

meltdown

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2009, 07:18:42 PM »
The one major flaw of your thinking is that you assume the internet = bad  outdoors = good. Just because all the great minds and great individuals of the past didn't have access to the internet doesn't mean the internet is harmful to the mind. It's a new age Liberalismo, get with the program, we are exploring a concept on the internet that has never been fully developed. Stop living in the past.

I never said that the internet is bad. Too much time on Getbig is bad. Too much time is more than 30 minutes a day.

I suggest getting outside because it is healthier.

Spending so much time on Getbig has decayed your brain.