Author Topic: The wedding day  (Read 1614 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
The wedding day
« on: March 09, 2009, 05:09:20 PM »
As I get up in the morning I take a breath and realize I am still alive, living my dream to finally marry my princess.  Oh am I sooo happy, I cannot contain myself.  I stand up, make sure I am still here, my arms move, my legs move, YES I am alive.  This is really happening...I go to the bathroom to lather up and apply some shaving cream.  I pick up my razor and begin to work it oh so diligently over my face, careful not to make any cuts.  I want to look my best for the girl of my dreams. 

I get showered up and cloth off, as I rush to my phone to text her, "Good morning babe, today is the day  :-*".  The next hour I wait anxioulsy for a reply, non...I get dressed and shake it off, a princess can always do as she pleases, I don't let it get to me.  As I call up the limo service to pick her up from her luxury condominium I have purchased her for our engagement period of 1 year, I make sure to spell the name of her street one letter at a time, he better not be late. 

I then get in my old rusted out Ford Bronco that barley starts, only the best for her, worst for me, she is a princess and deserves the best, I am here for the sole purpose of pleasing her.  I make my way to the church, the one she hand picked, the church of her dreams, the church her and her parents went to as a child and the church her mother got married away in.  As I park around the block to make sure no one see's my dilapidated car, I don't want to ruin their perfect day by seeing such an utter piece of junk, they are royalty after all.  I walk up to the grass of the church front lawn and take a wiff of the air, love is in the air today :)

I walk up to the church and meet her family that has gotten their ampuley early for our big day, greeting them each with a card thanking them for coming and promising to only give the best to their daughter.  As I walk around the whole church, inside and outside to make sure everything is in perfect place, no dust particle is left uncovered on any piece of furniture or window sill.  I go back outside and sip on the lemonade so graciously made by her mother and have some small chat with my soon to be new family, I am so nervous!

Two hours later my bride to be Ripitupbaby rolls up in the largest limousine in the world.  It is the only one that would be prudent for such an occasion.  The most beautiful lady in the world presides inside.  As the door open my whole body tingles, my fur stands up on its ends and I am blinded by her sheer beauty, oh does she look oh so beautiful.  Adorned in her lace versace wedding dress, with a trail that is as long as the church building itself, I have paid 20 men to carry it, no dirt shall get on my princesses dress. 

We couple hands and I whisper in her ear "I love you" and the bell rings, alerting everybody outside that has congregated for this huge day to hurry inside, the ceremony is about to start. 

As I make my way up to the back of the church my best men and I shake hands for the last time, I tell them this is the last time I will ever see them, for I shall be forever at her call to do whatever she yearns for.  I make sure their tuxedo's are perfectly iron, there must not be a crinkle at all.

The organ starts to play the tune, the same tune her mother was wed to, a late 1800's lowly, but heart filling beauty.  I walk out to meet the pastor, and give him a kind smile.  I am purspurating furiously at this point.  It is good I brought my 3 hankerchiffs because I anticipated by very nervous for this day.

I catch a glimpse of her hooded vail as the ceremony starts backstrage and look away, I am not suppose to see my bride before her father gives her away.  As her father stands at the end of the isle, he smiles and she begins to walk towards him, I cannot see her yet.  There she is, she holds his hand and my heart stops for a second, is this really happening?  Her father begins to walk her down the isle, and I look at the ground making sure not to make eye contact with her. 

Her father and her finally reach the front and he walks to the side and stands proudly as he watches his princess walk to my opposite.  I look up and almost die, my heart starts up again, as I realize it hasn't been beating the whole time she walked down the isle!  I take a hold of her hand and smile the biggest smile I have ever let out.  She looks a little tentative, I am guessing a little nervous too, but I have assured her I will only provide her the best of the best, love and money. 

As the pastor starts to recite the vows, the time has come, we will finally be one together for life.  As he tells me to get the ring and slip it on her finger I gladly do, she is taken aback, I got the big one!  As she is directed to take her ring for me from her sisters daughter she slips it onto my finger, it isn't flashy, but anything she gives me I will love and hold in my heart forever  ;)

The pastor says you are now man and wife you may kiss the bride, I lift up her vail and kiss her beautiful succulent lips and know I have made the right choice.  The organ starts to blow, and we are off down the isle, her friends and family, my friends and family are cheering, it is the moment I have been waiting for all my life and it has all come to a climax now!  I clench her hand and we make it to the end of the isle as her family quickly gets ahead of us to throw pearls, not beads, on us as we make our way into the limo and off to the honey moon of her dreams...

jt
TEAM Nasser

the anabolic mon

• Getbig III
Re: The wedding day
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 05:13:19 PM »
20 years later...

Boom!!! Reality sets in. Go ahead, have her pump out a couple of kids. Live the dream, brother.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2009, 05:14:11 PM »

back off

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2009, 05:21:15 PM »
That was beautiful JT, thankyou for sharing that with us.  :)
No doubt about it...

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2009, 05:21:41 PM »
back off

That's what "Huge Nasser" told you this morning wasn't it

Jizzacked

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2009, 05:23:45 PM »

I then get in my old rusted out Ford Bronco that barley starts, only the best for her, worst for me, she is a princess and deserves the best, I am here for the sole purpose of pleasing her. 

I park around the block to make sure no one see's my dilapidated car, I don't want to ruin their perfect day by seeing such an utter piece of junk, they are royalty after all. 

I go back outside and sip on the lemonade so graciously made by her mother

As I make my way up to the back of the church my best men and I shake hands for the last time, I tell them this is the last time I will ever see them, for I shall be forever at her call to do whatever she yearns for.  I make sure their tuxedo's are perfectly iron, there must not be a crinkle at all.

:D

BigKevinD

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2009, 05:24:28 PM »
As I get up in the morning I take a breath and realize I am still alive, living my dream to finally marry my princess.  Oh am I sooo happy, I cannot contain myself.  I stand up, make sure I am still here, my arms move, my legs move, YES I am alive.  This is really happening...I go to the bathroom to lather up and apply some shaving cream.  I pick up my razor and begin to work it oh so diligently over my face, careful not to make any cuts.  I want to look my best for the girl of my dreams. 

I get showered up and cloth off, as I rush to my phone to text her, "Good morning babe, today is the day  :-*".  The next hour I wait anxioulsy for a reply, non...I get dressed and shake it off, a princess can always do as she pleases, I don't let it get to me.  As I call up the limo service to pick her up from her luxury condominium I have purchased her for our engagement period of 1 year, I make sure to spell the name of her street one letter at a time, he better not be late. 

I then get in my old rusted out Ford Bronco that barley starts, only the best for her, worst for me, she is a princess and deserves the best, I am here for the sole purpose of pleasing her.  I make my way to the church, the one she hand picked, the church of her dreams, the church her and her parents went to as a child and the church her mother got married away in.  As I park around the block to make sure no one see's my dilapidated car, I don't want to ruin their perfect day by seeing such an utter piece of junk, they are royalty after all.  I walk up to the grass of the church front lawn and take a wiff of the air, love is in the air today :)

I walk up to the church and meet her family that has gotten their ampuley early for our big day, greeting them each with a card thanking them for coming and promising to only give the best to their daughter.  As I walk around the whole church, inside and outside to make sure everything is in perfect place, no dust particle is left uncovered on any piece of furniture or window sill.  I go back outside and sip on the lemonade so graciously made by her mother and have some small chat with my soon to be new family, I am so nervous!

Two hours later my bride to be Ripitupbaby rolls up in the largest limousine in the world.  It is the only one that would be prudent for such an occasion.  The most beautiful lady in the world presides inside.  As the door open my whole body tingles, my fur stands up on its ends and I am blinded by her sheer beauty, oh does she look oh so beautiful.  Adorned in her lace versace wedding dress, with a trail that is as long as the church building itself, I have paid 20 men to carry it, no dirt shall get on my princesses dress. 

We couple hands and I whisper in her ear "I love you" and the bell rings, alerting everybody outside that has congregated for this huge day to hurry inside, the ceremony is about to start. 

The organ starts to play the tune, the same tune her mother was wed to, a late 1800's lowly, but heart filling beauty.  I walk out to meet the pastor, and give him a kind smile.  I am purspurating furiously at this point.  It is good I brought my 3 hankerchiffs because I anticipated by very nervous for this day.

I catch a glimpse of her hooded vail as the ceremony starts backstrage and look away, I am not suppose to see my bride before her father gives her away.  As her father stands at the end of the isle, he smiles and she begins to walk towards him, I cannot see her yet.  There she is, she holds his hand and my heart stops for a second, is this really happening?  Her father begins to walk her down the isle, and I look at the ground making sure not to make eye contact with her. 

Her father and her finally reach the front and he walks to the side and stands proudly as he watches his princess walk to my opposite.  I look up and almost die, my heart starts up again, as I realize it hasn't been beating the whole time she walked down the isle!  I take a hold of her hand and smile the biggest smile I have ever let out.  She looks a little tentative, I am guessing a little nervous too, but I have assured her I will only provide her the best of the best, love and money. 

As the pastor starts to recite the vows, the time has come, we will finally be one together for life.  As he tells me to get the ring and slip it on her finger I gladly do, she is taken aback, I got the big one!  As she is directed to take her ring for me from her sisters daughter she slips it onto my finger, it isn't flashy, but anything she gives me I will love and hold in my heart forever  ;)

The pastor says you are now man and wife you may kiss the bride, I lift up her vail and kiss her beautiful succulent lips and know I have made the right choice.  The organ starts to blow, and we are off down the isle, her friends and family, my friends and family are cheering, it is the moment I have been waiting for all my life and it has all come to a climax now!  I clench her hand and we make it to the end of the isle as her family quickly gets ahead of us to throw pearls, not beads, on us as we make our way into the limo and off to the honey moon of her dreams...

jt

Congrats JT, she is a beautiful lady. You are a lucky guy.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2009, 05:32:10 PM »
That was beautiful JT, thankyou for sharing that with us.  :)

Thank you, I have been thinking about it all day.

Congrats JT, she is a beautiful lady. You are a lucky guy.

I wish it is just a fantasy of mine.

jt
TEAM Nasser

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2009, 05:44:40 PM »
20 years later...

Boom!!! Reality sets in. Go ahead, have her pump out a couple of kids. Live the dream, brother.

Epic post. Actually caught me completely off guard. Hats off to you, sir.
from incomplete data

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2009, 05:50:48 PM »
Is that Rip in the panties/bustier outfit!? That little minx.  :)

ARAGO

• Getbig II
  • Alex23 Reincarnated. For now.
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2009, 05:51:03 PM »
hts but big tony will fuck you. hands off.

the anabolic mon

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2009, 05:51:16 PM »

Thank you  8)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2009, 05:52:11 PM »
Is that Rip in the panties/bustier outfit!? That little minx.  :)

Yeah she us quite the hotty!
TEAM Nasser

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2009, 07:53:56 PM »
wow great stuff jt
i hope im not being too personal-but are u a writer for a magazine or newpaper in your spare time?-u are quite talented
rip is lucky to have someone like u in her life
w

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2009, 08:12:53 PM »

Man...Carrot Top aint looking too good these days

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2009, 08:19:57 PM »
wow great stuff jt
i hope im not being too personal-but are u a writer for a magazine or newpaper in your spare time?-u are quite talented
rip is lucky to have someone like u in her life

No, just put a lot of hard work from my brain in this.  Ty though.

Man...Carrot Top aint looking too good these days

LOL, good joke Chick.

jt
TEAM Nasser

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2009, 08:21:52 PM »
Wow I didn't think that a man dreaming about his wedding day could be so gay.  But good writing jt, I didn't know you had it in you.  Can't wait to hear the story about the first born of you and Rip. 

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2009, 08:26:07 PM »
Great stuff, JT ;D

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2009, 08:35:43 PM »
Wow I didn't think that a man dreaming about his wedding day could be so gay.  But good writing jt, I didn't know you had it in you.  Can't wait to hear the story about the first born of you and Rip. 

Thx man, yeah she is special to me.

Great stuff, JT ;D

Thank you again, I hope Rip see's this.

jt
TEAM Nasser

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2009, 08:40:52 PM »
i give it 2 years

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2009, 08:44:44 PM »
Thank you again, I hope Rip see's this.

jt

I think she'll be breathtaken at first. Then, after she's read it for the 9th time straight and it has sunk in, her cheeks will go red from blushing, her eyes will flutter, her breathing will be shallow and a tear will form in her eye as she realizes how lucky she is to have true love in her life (as evidenced by your post) from someone like you.