Author Topic: Hip Injection  (Read 978 times)

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Hip Injection
« on: March 09, 2009, 05:31:42 PM »
I want to inject in my hip, but I can't get comfortable that I am going to inject in the right spot.  I've found several visuals online, but I'm still not confident enough that I'm interpreting them correctly.  Does anyone have a good way to help find the right spot to inject?

4thAD

Re: Hip Injection
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 05:36:21 PM »
Yep bro, pretend you have a pistol in a holster on your hip. Flex the side that the pistol would be on and the little ball of muscle you feel is where you want to inject. You can go straight in and this spot will hold lots of oil. It almost seems as if you are going to hit your hip bone, but you wont. Takes a bit to get used to, but once you pin there you will always pin there. 

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Hip Injection
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2009, 05:38:40 PM »
Yep bro, pretend you have a pistol in a holster on your hip. Flex the side that the pistol would be on and the little ball of muscle you feel is where you want to inject. You can go straight in and this spot will hold lots of oil. It almost seems as if you are going to hit your hip bone, but you wont. Takes a bit to get used to, but once you pin there you will always pin there. 
i need to try this area as well, never done it, always stuck to delts, pecs, quads