Author Topic: Anyone else think Branch should have won?  (Read 5440 times)

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Anyone else think Branch should have won?
« Reply #50 on: March 10, 2009, 07:57:34 AM »
best back...

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #51 on: March 10, 2009, 08:14:20 AM »
175lbs by 31st July

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: March 10, 2009, 10:00:58 AM »
kai green is great for the sport. hes the first semi intellectual. he can actually speak intelligently on the subject. he knows the names of all the bones and muscles in the body. he paractices posing for hours. he paints pictures of the body. hes the "rocky story". his routines are entertaining to the point that the general public would even watch them. nobody in the general public wants to see redneck/dumbass/uglyelf branch warren up there. for fucks sake the guy probably voted for mccain, but only because he thought palin had great ideas on how to govern.

Kai Greene is a typical black ass lazy scum bag who beat his landlord out of MONTHS rent to "chase his dream".Never mind paying bills.Never mind doing the right thing.Nope,his uncle Obama said negroes dont have tp pay their own way, whitey will do it for them."BOOOO HOOO,IM POOR" what a tool.Get a job fucktard like everyone else.Branch works!!He owns his buisiness.Unlike Kai Green he doesnt need Obama, that big eared,blue mouthed jerkoff,to  help him.Typical,white man works,black man beats others out of money.Thats the American story.

In fifteen years,Branch will still be making money.Kai will be homeless bitching about the white man.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2009, 10:05:31 AM »
Kai Greene is a typical black ass lazy scum bag who beat his landlord out of MONTHS rent to "chase his dream".Never mind paying bills.Never mind doing the right thing.Nope,his uncle Obama said negroes dont have tp pay their own way, whitey will do it for them."BOOOO HOOO,IM POOR" what a tool.Get a job fucktard like everyone else.Branch works!!He owns his buisiness.Unlike Kai Green he doesnt need Obama, that big eared,blue mouthed jerkoff,to  help him.Typical,white man works,black man beats others out of money.Thats the American story.

In fifteen years,Branch will still be making money.Kai will be homeless bitching about the white man.
Well thats one way of looking at it I guess,but man Kai hadn't an easy upbringing,he dedicated his life to bodybuilding and Im delighted he won,but yeah Branch will be more successful in life

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2009, 10:07:06 AM »

Redneck meltdown lol Kai was in a league of his own Saturday. Branch's fate with major imbalances and his grotesqueness is a perennial top-5/10 placement.

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #55 on: March 10, 2009, 10:10:22 AM »
I agree 100% with the placings. Branch got what he deserved.

X2

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: March 10, 2009, 10:11:53 AM »
I think Branch looked like shit. On his way to Palumboism  :-\

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #57 on: March 10, 2009, 10:13:35 AM »
You tell em, fatso.
Every comment you make is as worthless as you.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #58 on: March 10, 2009, 10:14:35 AM »
I think Branch looked like shit. On his way to Palumboism  :-\

Actually i think he's arrived.

You tell em, fatso.

lol

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #59 on: March 10, 2009, 10:16:01 AM »
In fairness guys the line up turned out to be not so great,Kai was amazing,Vic legs were down,Branch looked great,Toney wasnt his best,Silvio is overrated sulky bum,Moe was class but he's never gonna be a pro winner

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: March 10, 2009, 10:17:25 AM »
Redneck meltdown lol Kai was in a league of his own Saturday. Branch's fate with major imbalances and his grotesqueness is a perennial top-5/10 placement.

Funny,when a fucking coon gets on here and slurs Branch Warrens race you say NOTHING.You are either a spook or a race traiting scum bag.Either way,maybe we should compare Branch Warrens bank account and Kai Greens.Lets compare endorsement contracts.Lets compare their lives.Lets see who lives like a f'n animal in a urine smelling apartment and who lives in a well to do neighborhood.Lets compare where they will be in 15 years from now.Branch is a winner in life,Kai is a looser who fucks grapefruits for money.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #61 on: March 10, 2009, 10:20:35 AM »
There is NO way that Branch beats Kai. Tell me how cuz I cant see it..

ibfasport

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2009, 10:21:13 AM »
Martinez can't win so the 1st place was between Branch and Greene (a better poser)

body88

« Reply #63 on: March 10, 2009, 10:30:13 AM »
I just watched the Arnold on youtube and Kia destroys everyone.  I love how Bob is saying that Kai was not very sharp and his waist was wide, lol.  Chick, you have got to be kidding me?  Kai was SHREDDED....he was huge and he is not blocky, lol.  His waist is about 10 inches smaller than Cutlers and he displays much less abdominal distention than Vic. 

I know he's a weirdo fruit fucker, but shit, at least be honest.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #64 on: March 10, 2009, 10:30:58 AM »
Funny,when a fucking #### gets on here and slurs Branch Warrens race you say NOTHING.You are either a spook or a race traiting scum bag.Either way,maybe we should compare Branch Warrens bank account and Kai Greens.Lets compare endorsement contracts.Lets compare their lives.Lets see who lives like a f'n animal in a urine smelling apartment and who lives in a well to do neighborhood.Lets compare where they will be in 15 years from now.Branch is a winner in life,Kai is a looser who fucks grapefruits for money.
It was a bodybuilding competition,not a who has the most money competition,in that case Donald Trump could win the Olympia

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #65 on: March 10, 2009, 10:40:00 AM »

in the words of lucius fox,  Kai dwarfs you.   

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 10, 2009, 11:02:35 AM »
I just watched the Arnold on youtube and Kia destroys everyone.  I love how Bob is saying that Kai was not very sharp and his waist was wide, lol.  Chick, you have got to be kidding me?  Kai was SHREDDED....he was huge and he is not blocky, lol.  His waist is about 10 inches smaller than Cutlers and he displays much less abdominal distention than Vic. 

I know he's a weirdo fruit fucker, but shit, at least be honest.

you have to be joking if you don't think kai has a gut - smaaler than jays maybe but a gut none the less.
175lbs by 31st July

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: March 10, 2009, 11:16:37 AM »
in the words of lucius fox,  Kai dwarfs you.   

Kai dwarfs me as a bodybuilder,CLEARLY in every bodypart in every way.However,my life is FAR better then his.My income over the twenty years DWARFS his.Im MUCH stronger then he was,is or will ever be in ANY movement EVER invented.So,he is a million miles ahead of me in his sport,but I dont care about his sport.In my sport and in life he is miles behind me.I also know that no one will ever get a video of me fucking a grapefruit or that tranny he is screwing.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #68 on: March 10, 2009, 11:18:53 AM »
Kai dwarfs me as a bodybuilder,CLEARLY in every bodypart in every way.However,my life is FAR better then his.My income over the twenty years DWARFS his.Im MUCH stronger then he was,is or will ever be in ANY movement EVER invented.So,he is a million miles ahead of me in his sport,but I dont care about his sport.In my sport and in life he is miles behind me.I also know that no one will ever get a video of me fucking a grapefruit or that tranny he is screwing.
I'd suggest that Kai probably doesn't have your anger management issues, so he's got that going for him.  ;)

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: March 10, 2009, 11:19:35 AM »

Ok. But you are a no one. Kai is now one of the best athletes in the world in his chosen sport/profession. Probably the best right now if you ask me.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #70 on: March 10, 2009, 11:29:37 AM »
Yes,at this present moment in time,Kai is the worlds best bodybuilder

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 10, 2009, 11:48:20 AM »

please tell me he's not screwing a tranny too  :o
175lbs by 31st July

body88

« Reply #72 on: March 10, 2009, 11:53:04 AM »
you have to be joking if you don't think kai has a gut - smaaler than jays maybe but a gut none the less.

I dont see much of a gut at all.  Vics is worse, anyway.  Lol at Bobs comments.  That guy is fucking ripped.  Bob is letting the fact that this guy is a fruiter fucker cloud his judgement. 

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 10, 2009, 11:57:45 AM »
I dont see much of a gut at all.  Vics is worse, anyway.  Lol at Bobs comments.  That guy is fucking ripped.  Bob is letting the fact that this guy is a fruiter fucker cloud his judgement. 

all i see is

175lbs by 31st July

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: March 10, 2009, 12:11:46 PM »
No