Author Topic: Anyone else think Branch should have won?  (Read 5441 times)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Anyone else think Branch should have won?
« Reply #75 on: March 10, 2009, 12:22:11 PM »

Ok. But you are a no one. Kai is now one of the best athletes in the world in his chosen sport/profession. Probably the best right now if you ask me.

Im a no one HERE!!Kai is a no one on ANY powerlifting forum in the country.I doubt a national champion is a no one in their sport.You guys are bodybuilders and bodybuilding fans[Im a fan as well]but outside of your world NO ONE CARES.Just like outside of my world of powerlifting NO ONE CARES ABOUT US.So,please,stop acting like ANYONE but bodybuilding fans ever heard of Kai Greene.

Id also venture to say that winning ONE Arnold classic doesnt put him ahead of Dexter the reigning MR.O and multi-time Arnold winner or Jay a multi-time Arnold winner and two time MR.O.Lets not get ahead of ourselves.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #76 on: March 10, 2009, 12:22:50 PM »
Branch was the best ive ever seen him, he has the best legs in a LONG time, but Kai was able to almost match him on legs, and beat him soundly on Back and arms.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #77 on: March 10, 2009, 12:28:54 PM »
Funny,when a fucking #### gets on here and slurs Branch Warrens race you say NOTHING.You are either a spook or a race traiting scum bag.Either way,maybe we should compare Branch Warrens bank account and Kai Greens.Lets compare endorsement contracts.Lets compare their lives.Lets see who lives like a f'n animal in a urine smelling apartment and who lives in a well to do neighborhood.Lets compare where they will be in 15 years from now.Branch is a winner in life,Kai is a looser who fucks grapefruits for money.

im sure you arent as successful as you say. Because big money makers, i mean real shakers and movers dont think in black white nor have your attitude towards races. Big money makers dont think in back and white, they think in GREEN. Also many of your points arent accurate for example the no rent Obama things which leads me to beleive you get your "news" from the local Barber Shop. Nope. I would venture to say you are jobless and outside of getbig you blame Affirmative Action for your epic lack of employment, or you work at the local skating rink and rent out roller skates to teens.  

Que the "LOOK MY NAME UP  >:( >:( IM RICH...blah blah"  post fitted with caps and so much anger that you can feel your monitor overheating as you read it

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$
« Reply #78 on: March 10, 2009, 12:37:55 PM »
A great champion who deserve the utmost respect.
$

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #79 on: March 10, 2009, 12:50:12 PM »
Kai dwarfs me as a bodybuilder,CLEARLY in every bodypart in every way.However,my life is FAR better then his.My income over the twenty years DWARFS his.Im MUCH stronger then he was,is or will ever be in ANY movement EVER invented.So,he is a million miles ahead of me in his sport,but I dont care about his sport.In my sport and in life he is miles behind me.I also know that no one will ever get a video of me fucking a grapefruit or that tranny he is screwing.
hahahahahahaha

who are you to set the parameters to judge how successful one is at "life"..? hahaha..... by income? dude your an idiot... hahahahahah.... i guess those millions of human beings who were alive before there was any kind of currency were all complete failures at life...

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #80 on: March 10, 2009, 12:51:43 PM »
Kai dwarfs me as a bodybuilder,CLEARLY in every bodypart in every way.However,my life is FAR better then his.My income over the twenty years DWARFS his.Im MUCH stronger then he was,is or will ever be in ANY movement EVER invented.So,he is a million miles ahead of me in his sport,but I dont care about his sport.In my sport and in life he is miles behind me.I also know that no one will ever get a video of me fucking a grapefruit or that tranny he is screwing.
suprised to hear this from Billy, you'd think a competitor like Billy could give Kai his props for winning a show.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: March 10, 2009, 01:00:26 PM »
suprised to hear this from Billy, you'd think a competitor like Billy could give Kai his props for winning a show.

Kai is great,the reason I posted is because you have a stupid ass ignorant little bitch black guy on here throwing out racial slurs on Branch Warren[without being provoked mind you] then acting like HES offended at the  racial slurs that are in response to his slur.Typical black man thinking ,which is why they are in EXACTLY the same place now as they were 40 years ago,broke,unemployed gang banging ignorant fools,busting caps in each other and thinking old blue mouth Obama will save them.What a group of retards.Its typical of blacks they can call whites rednecks then get offended at the reply.

Mal is very very typical of the angry black man.However,in Mals case,he lived in a middle class neighborhood,his family has money AND YET hes still pissed off.Why?Because hes not white.He knows no matter how rich he becomes,how much money he makes,what he accomplishes,hes still black.So,hes pissed off at guys like Branch,because Branch IS WHITE and Mal knows he will never measure up.He sees the world in black and white,which is why he feels the need to use terms like redneck.I gues all that schooling cant teach tolerance.How sad.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #82 on: March 10, 2009, 01:00:59 PM »
from incomplete data

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #83 on: March 10, 2009, 01:04:01 PM »
Kai is great,the reason I posted is because you have a stupid ass ignorant little bitch black guy on here throwing out racial slurs on Branch Warren[without being provoked mind you] then acting like HES offended at the  racial slurs that are in response to his slur.Typical black man thinking ,which is why they are in EXACTLY the same place now as they were 40 years ago,broke,unemployed gang banging ignorant fools,busting caps in each other and thinking old blue mouth Obama will save them.What a group of retards.Its typical of blacks they can call whites rednecks then get offended at the reply.

Mal is very very typical of the angry black man.However,in Mals case,he lived in a middle class neighborhood,his family has money AND YET hes still pissed off.Why?Because hes not white.He knows no matter how rich he becomes,how much money he makes,what he accomplishes,hes still black.So,hes pissed off at guys like Branch,because Branch IS WHITE and Mal knows he will never measure up.He sees the world in black and white,which is why he feels the need to use terms like redneck.I gues all that schooling cant teach tolerance.How sad.
go out in public and say some stuff like that, haha...  oh brother...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #84 on: March 10, 2009, 01:07:48 PM »

Even on my worst day, I could never be this confused.  :)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #85 on: March 10, 2009, 01:10:07 PM »

now you gonna try anc act civilized... ::)

Check my record on getbig. All can tell you that the only thing that gets to me is racism. Even when blacks were racist against whites on this board i called it out if i saw it. Ask Chaos, and Squad if im racist. Also. I love being black/ hispanic. I have posted that many times. Like i said before you arent accurate in your statements. And why would i be jealous of branch warren. He is a bodybuilder, i like bodybuilding...where do you get this stuff. please post some of my posts that have me being racist...

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: March 10, 2009, 01:50:03 PM »

now you gonna try anc act civilized... ::)

Check my record on getbig. All can tell you that the only thing that gets to me is racism. Even when blacks were racist against whites on this board i called it out if i saw it. Ask Chaos, and Squad if im racist. Also. I love being black/ hispanic. I have posted that many times. Like i said before you arent accurate in your statements. And why would i be jealous of branch warren. He is a bodybuilder, i like bodybuilding...where do you get this stuff. please post some of my posts that have me being racist...

Hey moron,YOU posted Branch was a redneck!!!YOU DID IT!!I responded to your ignorant racist post.Its typical,YOU HATE racism ONLY when its white on black,the very fact that you called Branch Warren a redneck unprovoked[I wonder if Johnny Jackson thinks that]proves your racist thoughts and ideas.Oh,thats right,the poor black man is allowed to slur whites because he has been kept down by whitey.Save your outrage,save your excuses,YOU were the one that posted a slur FIRST ,just like you ALWAYS do then get outraged when I can out slur you.Typical.

I also find it amusing that you say "go out in public and say that".Am I supposed to be scared ?.In case you havent noticed I post with my real name,not some troll name,so that IS saying it in public.Sorry to disapoint you,but Im un afraid of the black man,they are all talk no action.Unless there are a bunch of them they do nothing.So save your threats.

You called Branch a redneck,YOU slurred whites and now,as usual your pissed off because you know dam well that you or any of your black brothers cant slur with whites.Your outclassed.[low class or not,your out of your league in the slurring department].

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #87 on: March 10, 2009, 01:56:21 PM »
Alot,not all,of blacks think they are hard done by and cant catch a break because of their colour...in actual fact its because they are lazy,they are the most racist race in the world

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #88 on: March 10, 2009, 01:56:47 PM »
im white and im the one who said you should go out in public and say that and also im the one who called branch a redneck.  :D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #89 on: March 10, 2009, 02:00:49 PM »
BILLY MIMNAUGH I have news for you...tbombz is retarded,genuinely,dont take any notice of anything that he says and dont get worked up over it man,he is an idiot in every sense of the word and he's confused about his sexuality also

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #90 on: March 10, 2009, 02:01:34 PM »
Hey moron,YOU posted Branch was a redneck!!!YOU DID IT!!I responded to your ignorant racist post.Its typical,YOU HATE racism ONLY when its white on black,the very fact that you called Branch Warren a redneck unprovoked[I wonder if Johnny Jackson thinks that]proves your racist thoughts and ideas.Oh,thats right,the poor black man is allowed to slur whites because he has been kept down by whitey.Save your outrage,save your excuses,YOU were the one that posted a slur FIRST ,just like you ALWAYS do then get outraged when I can out slur you.Typical.

I also find it amusing that you say "go out in public and say that".Am I supposed to be scared ?.In case you havent noticed I post with my real name,not some troll name,so that IS saying it in public.Sorry to disapoint you,but Im un afraid of the black man,they are all talk no action.Unless there are a bunch of them they do nothing.So save your threats.

You called Branch a redneck,YOU slurred whites and now,as usual your pissed off because you know dam well that you or any of your black brothers cant slur with whites.Your outclassed.[low class or not,your out of your league in the slurring department].

Yeah...i didnt call him anything. i have no opinion on branch. Wouldnt want his build but neither would i want Marcus Haley's  .. but as a person. he is cool from what i know.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #91 on: March 10, 2009, 02:03:44 PM »
big_mal I tink BILLY got you mixed up with tbombz as he was calling Branch a redneck and you two have the same avatar pic,we know you're cool big_mal

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #92 on: March 10, 2009, 02:03:59 PM »

Look fucko...get your facts straight.. look who posted before you go attributing someone else posts to mine...

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #93 on: March 10, 2009, 02:04:52 PM »
A great champion who deserve the utmost respect.

Agreed. That pic is morphed though he doesn't have that size.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #94 on: March 10, 2009, 02:06:53 PM »

Redneck meltdown.

Mons Venus

« Reply #95 on: March 10, 2009, 02:07:34 PM »

can you imagine if michael jordan was filmed fucking a grapefruit, he'd never have played basketball again.

No way! Post a pic. :o

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: March 10, 2009, 02:08:49 PM »
Yeah...i didnt call him anything. i have no opinion on branch. Wouldnt want his build but neither would i want Marcus Haley's  .. but as a person. he is cool from what i know.

If that wasnt you then I apologise,I saw the Bob Marley pic and assumed[you know what they say about assuming].However,I still say Kai is a piece of garbage.The guy thinks its ok to beat people out of money BECAUSE hes chasing a dream.He didnt pay his rent and fucked his landlord because he was getting ready for a show.Thats gay as hell.Sorry,he might be the best guy out there now,but as far as Im concerned he is a real dirt bag,with no class,no work ethic and no moral fiber at all.When your goals fuck over others,then your shit.

As far as the other goof goes,the idea that you would slur your own kind[if your white]shows what a punk ass bitch you are.You said "Id like to see you say that in public"[I post with my name].Id like to see you go up to Branch and call him a redneck.Hed gut your cowardly ass like the pigs he hunts.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #97 on: March 10, 2009, 02:10:31 PM »
If that wasnt you then I apologise,I saw the Bob Marley pic and assumed[you know what they say about assuming].However,I still say Kai is a piece of garbage.The guy thinks its ok to beat people out of money BECAUSE hes chasing a dream.He didnt pay his rent and fucked his landlord because he was getting ready for a show.Thats gay as hell.Sorry,he might be the best guy out there now,but as far as Im concerned he is a real dirt bag,with no class,no work ethic and no moral fiber at all.When your goals fuck over others,then your shit.

As far as the other goof goes,the idea that you would slur your own kind[if your white]shows what a punk ass bitch you are.You said "Id like to see you say that in public"[I post with my name].Id like to see you go up to Branch and call him a redneck.Hed gut your cowardly ass like the pigs he hunts.
No man it was tbombz who dissed Branch,tbombz is a white skinny spotty guy,mal is a big,cool,black guy...they both have Bob Marley avatar

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #98 on: March 10, 2009, 02:11:26 PM »

Ok im black...so .,..yeah

Also. Isnt Pulombo accused of cheating people out of GH
What that Chraig titus guy.. he is white and is a scumbag
Dude its not a black or white thing. Its a scumbag thing

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #99 on: March 10, 2009, 02:14:03 PM »
BILLY,90% of pro's are involved in illegal activities,white,black and hispanic...oh and asian(hidetoshi)