Author Topic: DONT WANT TO STOP  (Read 885 times)

shrek

• Getbig IV
DONT WANT TO STOP
« on: March 10, 2009, 12:11:33 AM »
i dont want to quit injecting it is like a high to me every time i stick myself i know im getting some goddies i have alo of AI's and HCG plus plenty of PCT i am not big enough yet................what do you guys think i should do (no bs from noobs)

dustin

Re: DONT WANT TO STOP
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2009, 01:26:58 AM »
You wouldn't be the first.. like most, you need to come off. If not, worry about severe shut down later and just blast and cruise.

I've almost wanted to just stay on forever lol...

4thAD

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2009, 08:54:58 AM »
i dont want to quit injecting it is like a high to me every time i stick myself i know im getting some goddies i have alo of AI's and HCG plus plenty of PCT i am not big enough yet................what do you guys think i should do (no bs from noobs)

How old are you? This is an important factor in this equation! Do you want kids in the future?

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2009, 03:05:15 PM »
how long have you been on? (your cycle) my last one i ran last year was 7 months long, it took me a while to recover (feel normal) so just remember the choices you make now will affect the rest of your life. as for kids im fixed :D but  you never know. there are times sometimes where even now i think hmmm what if i had a kid. things to think about bro, its serious stuff.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2009, 05:12:03 PM »
27 years old