Author Topic: Chris Brown - Steroids and Mystery Woman  (Read 3226 times)

dustin

Re: Chris Brown - Steroids and Mystery Woman
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2009, 11:04:50 AM »
I would guess it to be a corticosteroid from the looks of this pic. 

What a skinny guy. I'm sorry. But he disgusts me.

When I say this it's without cynicism or sarcasm - my girlfriend, who is Cambodian and Chinese, has harder and bigger arms, quads and calves. She isn't much more than a hundred pounds. How can a filthy rich black dude get so owned by a tiny Asian girl who was born in a third world country?? Chris is a millionaire living in arguably the greatest country in the world. What the fuck!

Epic guy monkey face and 9" bicep flex in that picture too lol... I'm almost melting down over this shit. I want to stomp in his teeth.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2009, 11:06:14 AM »
Gf is Cambodian/chinese???
Nice...You lucky fuck  ;D

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2009, 11:08:43 AM »
They don't fucking give anabolic steroids for inflammation.  They give cortico or catabolic steroids. i.e. Prednisone, Methylprednisolone, etc.  These IN NO WAY cause roid rage or aggression. 

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2009, 11:10:08 AM »
More bullshit blamed on the steroid community by some 120lb. negro twink

great, this is all we need.

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2009, 11:13:00 AM »
I would guess it to be a corticosteroid from the looks of this pic. 

Agreed

dustin

« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2009, 11:14:48 AM »
Gf is Cambodian/chinese???
Nice...You lucky fuck  ;D

Before she left to walk the dogs she said "me love you long time" and winked hahahaha

I am lucky, thanks man. I intend on marrying her. You should find yourself one too! It's a crazy experience and Asian women treat their men like kings. A lot of them are virgins too. I know so many CRAZY hot virgin Cambodian and Viet chicks it's stupid!! Their twink boyfriends don't know what to do!!! ;D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2009, 11:16:04 AM »

Before she left to walk the dogs she said "me love you long time" and winked hahahaha

I am lucky, thanks man. I intend on marrying her. You should find yourself one too! It's a crazy experience and Asian women treat their men like kings. A lot of them are virgins too. I know so many CRAZY hot virgin Cambodian and Viet chicks it's stupid!! Their twink boyfriends don't know what to do!!! ;D
My gf of 2yrs is Japanese...oh ya gotta love those asian babes

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2009, 11:18:28 AM »
Brutal misinformed scapegoat. If a crazy bitch comes at you I'm not opposed to throwing her ass to the fucking pavement, but at no point does he have to drop a knuckle sandwich on her face. Black women can be psycho but seriously, pull the car over and throw her ass to the side of the road and drive off. No need to beat her face in senseless like that.

He was either taking an oral spray which may have been anabolic, or an injection which is a corticosteroid. Orals are usually NOT androgenic from what I heard from a singer, because that can fuck up your voice. I've heard of ANABOLIC sprays which help you to sing but again, there is little to no androgenic activity. I don't know what steroids are in the sprays but it can't be enough to make you roid rage for Christ sakes. If you're man enough to juice, you're man enough to contain your emotions and not melt down like a tiny tit and hit a girl. Fucking Chris Brown. I'd love to stomp his teeth in.

Bull shit... If a bitch comes at me like a man, she gets jacked up like a man.

You want to come at me... I'm knocking your ass out... You think you should just "put her down"? Bitches like this need to be taught a lesson.

spinnis

« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2009, 11:20:43 AM »
Equal rights. Equal fights.

dustin

« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2009, 11:22:08 AM »

Nice, man!!!!!! Japanese chicks are "kawaii" hahaha.. we used to have Japanese exchange students and holy shit, were they ever gorgeous! They should make kids wear uniforms like they do over in Japan. Those things are deadly!! If I wasn't with my gf I'd probably go for a cute Japanese honey. Great culture and fascinating history. I hope it goes well for you! 8)

Bull shit... If a bitch comes at me like a man, she gets jacked up like a man.

You want to come at me... I'm knocking your ass out... You think you should just "put her down"? Bitches like this need to be taught a lesson.

There's a difference between a decent whoppin' and absolutely destroying the fuck out of someone. No matter how crazy the bitch, you don't need to curb stomp her to get her point across. It takes a big man to walk away from a fight, especially if you have a psycho girl throwing fists of fury from the passenger seat. But if you can pull over, throw her ass to the ground and ditch her you might actually get your point across. The bitch will have a lotttt of time to think about her actions as she walks home or risks hitching a ride!

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2009, 11:23:35 AM »
Nice, man!!!!!! Japanese chicks are "kawaii" hahaha.. we used to have Japanese exchange students and holy shit, were they ever gorgeous! They should make kids wear uniforms like they do over in Japan. Those things are deadly!! If I wasn't with my gf I'd probably go for a cute Japanese honey. Great culture and fascinating history. I hope it goes well for you! 8)

Haha I do make her wear school uniform!!

dustin

« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2009, 11:27:01 AM »
Haha I do make her wear school uniform!!

You are a naughty sensei!! LOL

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2009, 11:27:35 AM »
There's a difference between a decent whoppin' and absolutely destroying the fuck out of someone. No matter how crazy the bitch, you don't need to curb stomp her to get her point across. It takes a big man to walk away from a fight, especially if you have a psycho #### throwing fists of fury from the passenger seat. But if you can pull over, throw her ass to the ground and ditch her you might actually get your point across. The bitch will have a lotttt of time to think about her actions as she walks home or risks hitching a ride!

Sorry dude... I'm not going to agree with you.

Here's why... Women want equality. So I give it to them.

You hit me like a man... You will get treated like a man.  If a chick slaps me (and believe you me, i've had it happen more than once ;) ) then I'll do the grabbing of the arms, the wrap up... whatever, but if you close your fist and you hit me like a man... You will straight up get your ass handed to you just like a man would.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2009, 11:31:11 AM »

You hit me like a man... You will get treated like a man.  If a chick slaps me (and believe you me, i've had it happen more than once ;) ) then I'll do the grabbing of the arms, the wrap up... whatever, but if you close your fist and you hit me like a man... You will straight up get your ass handed to you just like a man would.

Hahahah, ok killer!  ;D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2009, 11:38:12 AM »
Hahahah, ok killer!  ;D

Yeah dude... That's me. :D

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2009, 11:50:11 AM »
chris brown is so weak. how come he hit her so many times yet she is still awake and conscious?

...and walking around talking on her cell phone and posing for paparazzi pics? 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2009, 11:51:12 AM »
hahh with type of "women" you hang around with, you'd be dead before you hit the ground.

LOL!

(Tre just cracked one off to that one, BTW.)   ;D

LOL 

I had a boxing match with one recently, but she got lucky cuz I have a mental block against *really* hitting girls.  I'm working on it, though!   ;D

dustin

« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2009, 01:48:42 PM »

I agree with you with everything except for the extent of the beating. If someone tried to fuck me up, I'd fuck them up, believe me you. But if it's a girl, I will probably hit her if she's aggressive enough, I just won't beat the living fuck out of her. I hate the next carpet munching womens rights hippy as much as anyone else, but a man can get his point across without beating the fuck out of his woman.

I would hit a hyoooge dyke if she provoked it, but I wouldn't beat the living fuck out of my girlfriend even if she hit me first. Most women can be constrained with little to no force. They are inferior to men in just about every way.

Sexual Mustard

• Getbig III
  • DC Comics Pro and TEAM MUSCLECENTER
« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2009, 03:34:57 PM »

just started seeing one myself--half Chinese, half Vietnamese.  I've always been only into white girls (I know, traitor to my own race), so this is the first Asian for me.  I gotta say, I likey a lot

;)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2009, 04:02:08 PM »
They are inferior to men in just about every way.

Yes they are, but sometimes they need to be reminded. ;D

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2009, 10:19:22 PM »
Sean Connery approves this thread

This guy is the ballz

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2009, 10:32:50 PM »
Just posted this on the Y, but felt it worthy of the G&O as well.

This may be old news, but I just heard it on the radio.  Apparently Chris was receiving steroid injections for his throat due to strain from singing and they claim the injections caused roid rage which flared his temper so badly he beat up his girlfriend.

Guess I better be nice to my 83-yr old grandmother....she just got a steroid shot in her knee last week. 

::)

Better watch it so that she doesn't welcome you with a flying knee next time you visit her!
Q

dustin

« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2009, 12:26:53 AM »
just started seeing one myself--half Chinese, half Vietnamese.  I've always been only into white girls (I know, traitor to my own race), so this is the first Asian for me.  I gotta say, I likey a lot

;)

Good shit, man! Viet and Cambodians are a lot more quirky than I had imagined. I always thought they were relatively boring, but now I know otherwise. Hopefully your girl treats you to some good Viet cuisine. We eat tons of pho. Soooo good. Who gives a shit about the MSG content too lol

Tell your gf "anh yeu em" next time you see her and I bet she'll smile. It's literal translation is "boy love girl" or I love you, hopefully she says em yeu anh back! I always tell my gf ahn yeu em nhui hon em yeu anh (I love her more than she loves me) and she gets pissed. If your woman speaks Mandarin then tell her "wo ai ni" - it also means I love you lol.... Asian girls are so sappy, it's sweet 8)

Yes they are, but sometimes they need to be reminded. ;D

Fair enough. Sometimes bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks!

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2009, 01:23:09 AM »
No need to beat her face in senseless like that.

If she is still coming at you, yes it is.

Sexual Mustard

• Getbig III
  • DC Comics Pro and TEAM MUSCLECENTER
« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2009, 08:19:26 AM »
Hopefully your girl treats you to some good Viet cuisine. We eat tons of pho. Soooo good. Who gives a shit about the MSG content too lol

Tell your gf "anh yeu em" next time you see her and I bet she'll smile. It's literal translation is "boy love girl" or I love you, hopefully she says em yeu anh back! I always tell my gf ahn yeu em nhui hon em yeu anh (I love her more than she loves me) and she gets pissed. If your woman speaks Mandarin then tell her "wo ai ni" - it also means I love you lol.... Asian girls are so sappy, it's sweet 8)

well, we're still in the early stages of dating, so any type of "I love you" is out of the question for now.  Even though she's half Chinese, she doesn't speak it--only Vietnamese (my Vietnamese is horrible).  And I don't think she knows how to cook many Viet dishes   :( 

SM