Author Topic: 50 CENT VENTURING INTO THE BODYBUILDING MARKET/Who Got Pics of Him At the EXPO?  (Read 4655 times)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
After last weekend's Arnold Classic appearance, it appears as though 50 Cent is currently in the process of scoping out the industry, making contacts amongst it's media and distributors.  Inside word's that his "influence" is already being felt behind the scenes. 

Anyone see him on the expo floor or get pics?  ???

Reality Check: Rapper 50 Cent Launching Men’s Product Line

http://www.thestyleinsider.com/nwcn/tag/50-cent-body-building-supplements

The thuggish rapper 50 Cent, whose classic songs In Da Club and Candy Shop are forever etched on the minds of rebellious teenagers and their angry parents, will soon launch a line of men’s grooming products.

The man who has arguably been the iconic symbol of decadence, excess, violence and misogyny in this early part of the millenium will produce a moisturizer, a night cream and “body building supplements,” according to The Mirror in the U.K. as well as scattered other sources.

Known to his fans as Fiddy (although his real name is Curtis James Jackson III — bet you didn’t know that!), the star has already launched a line of clothing, called G Unit. An insider was quoted as saying the rapper was very absorbed with being fit and “ripped . . . So his range will be for the guy who likes to be pampered — but the supplements will make it more butch.” That would be appropriate for a man who was shot nine times in one year, according to Wikipedia.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: 50 CENT VENTURING INTO THE BODYBUILDING MARKET
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2009, 12:50:23 PM »
maybe Fizznifty can shizznow dudes how to get some big ass 14 inch pipes like he has.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2009, 12:50:43 PM »
"but the supplements will make it more butch.”

haha

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2009, 12:54:32 PM »
Dude has a solid build, was also (apparently) an olympic boxer at one point.

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2009, 12:57:31 PM »
i got a picture of him walkin out of the europa both...pretty lame pic

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2009, 12:59:16 PM »
i got a picture of him walkin out of the europa both...pretty lame pic

Post it! 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2009, 01:00:46 PM »
G-UNOT

CALIFORNIA

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2009, 01:06:18 PM »

He's obviously got good business sense (or people around him who do), but imagine if he actually had musical talent. 

Gotta love the fact that so many tools love 'Fitty' because they've been told to do so. 

Some punk bitch - skinny little fucker, probably the smallest guy at the whole Arnold - in his entourage tried to get in my face the other day at the WRONG time (Badger had just broken her arm in the Expo and we were looking for medical support) and I was about half a second from dropping his ass. 

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2009, 01:10:22 PM »
He's obviously got good business sense (or people around him who do), but imagine if he actually had musical talent. 

Gotta love the fact that so many tools love 'Fitty' because they've been told to do so. 

Some punk bitch - skinny little fucker, probably the smallest guy at the whole Arnold - in his entourage tried to get in my face the other day at the WRONG time (Badger had just broken her arm in the Expo and we were looking for medical support) and I was about half a second from dropping his ass. 

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2009, 01:14:41 PM »
;D

:D

Come on Tre, "pics or it didn't happen!"   >:(

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2009, 01:26:08 PM »
:D

Come on Tre, "pics or it didn't happen!"   >:(

LOL!!

It was a very quick non-'incident' that happened out in the hall outside the main expo.  I didn't know my friend's arm was broken at the time, but I did know that it was badly messed up and I didn't want anyone bumping into her. 

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2009, 01:31:09 PM »
LOL!!

It was a very quick non-'incident' that happened out in the hall outside the main expo.  I didn't know my friend's arm was broken at the time, but I did know that it was badly messed up and I didn't want anyone bumping into her. 

do you have any male friends who you don't pay to hang out with you while you take slutty photos of them, Trevis?
Deep Tissue Massage

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
i will..i gotta get my pics put on a CD

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
I have never read anything about him being an Olympic boxer, pro boxer or even high level amateur boxer.  I call bullshit on that one.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
He's never fought.  He is playing a boxer in an upcoming movie.  Here's the link.  Where do you guys get this stuff?

http://www.askmen.com/celebs/entertainment-news/50-cent/50-cent-to-play-boxer.html

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Where do you guys get this stuff?

From the anus.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Yes, that is appropriate.  Such wisdom flows from the anus.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Yes, that is appropriate.  Such wisdom flows from the anus.

They'll be a thread next week that 50 cent could beat Rampage Jackson.  Wait for it....

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
judging the pic above.he seriously needs to hit the incline bench.
DAWG

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
From his Bio on Wikipedia..

"Jackson began boxing around the age of eleven. At fourteen, a neighbor opened a boxing gym for local kids. "When I wasn't killing time in school, I was sparring in the gym or selling crack on the strip", he recalled.[10] In the mid 1980s, he competed in the Junior Olympics as an amateur boxer. He recounts, "I was competitive in the ring and hip-hop is competitive too... I think rappers condition themselves like boxers, so they all kind of feel like they're the champ".[11] At the age of twelve, Jackson began dealing narcotics when his grandparents thought he was at after-school "

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13
If he does they will only be worth "50 Cents"!!!

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
i got pics of him with lou ferrigno since lous a family friend. He loves the hulk and bodybuilding. I wouldnt even waste my time posting them to you fucking idiots on this board though.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
i got pics of him with lou ferrigno since lous a family friend. He loves the hulk and bodybuilding. I wouldnt even waste my time posting them to you fucking idiots on this board though.

How many $20's has Lou snaked out of you for 'family pictures' ??