Author Topic: Tyson vs. Lesnar  (Read 8908 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Tyson vs. Lesnar
« Reply #100 on: March 11, 2009, 10:45:15 AM »

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #101 on: March 11, 2009, 11:05:53 AM »
this is the only part of this post i agree with.
hahahahaha like you and dorian who matter  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

spinnis

« Reply #102 on: March 11, 2009, 11:23:36 AM »

what a homo, punching each others with pillows on their hands,
wow big deal

::) ::)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #103 on: March 11, 2009, 11:29:23 AM »
i still cant beleive your all still debating this... he's a fuckn animal, hed do anything to win, if the fight went to the floor he'd be swinging the hardest arm punhces ever seen in ufc... if that fialed he's be disqualified for biting, using the head, eye gouging, the lot,,, he's one nasty fucker

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #104 on: March 11, 2009, 12:40:26 PM »
wow big deal

one punch from that hand with the pillow on it would shatter your jaw.

lol at you for thinking a WWE 'superstar' could beat one of the best heavyweight boxers of all time in a streetfight.

reality is calling- pick up the phone.
b

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #105 on: March 11, 2009, 12:41:42 PM »
wow big deal

hahahahahhahaaa, you'd piss your pants if Tyson even looked you in the eye. ::)

spinnis

« Reply #106 on: March 11, 2009, 12:46:58 PM »
tyson is the champ of pillowfights  ::) ::)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #107 on: March 11, 2009, 12:48:03 PM »
Lesnar is the king of rehearsed/acted out WWE plays, failed NFL "careers" and three subpar MMA "fights".

spinnis

« Reply #108 on: March 11, 2009, 12:49:20 PM »
Lesnar is the king of rehearsed/acted out WWE plays, failed NFL "careers" and three subpar MMA "fights".

Tyson went to all of the slumber parties as a kid to practise his fighting skills

::)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #109 on: March 11, 2009, 12:51:18 PM »
One thing is for certain though, Tyson doesn't have a clue on how to keep money.
from incomplete data

spinnis

« Reply #110 on: March 11, 2009, 12:52:12 PM »
One thing is for certain though, Tyson doesn't have a clue on how to keep money.

hes black...

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #111 on: March 11, 2009, 12:53:28 PM »
wow big deal

Yet with those pillow on he still knocked people out.  Imagine how much damage a Tyson punch would do with a wimpy 4 oz glove.  now that would be ugly.  And if you have ever heard a Tyson punch up close hit someone then you could imagine how much damage he would cause using the MMA gloves. 

spinnis

« Reply #112 on: March 11, 2009, 12:55:26 PM »
Yet with those pillow on he still knocked people out.  Imagine how much damage a Tyson punch would do with a wimpy 4 oz glove.  now that would be ugly.  And if you have ever heard a Tyson punch up close hit someone then you could imagine how much damage he would cause using the MMA gloves. 

Ofcourse, But a guy that moves as fast is lesnar is hard to hit Exactly on the chin at his First try..

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: March 11, 2009, 01:05:55 PM »
Ofcourse, But a guy that moves as fast is lesnar is hard to hit Exactly on the chin at his First try..

You're fighting a losing battle here.  People look at brock as a WWE star.  The dude is an all around amazing wrestler, and no one seems to realize that.  Brock was just short of being a two time NCAA wrestling champion, he has all kinds of wrestling accolades.  The dude could easily take the fight to the ground.  Once the fight went to the ground I don't see much hope for tyson.  People are scared of tyson, and I dont think brock would be.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #114 on: March 11, 2009, 01:09:57 PM »

bahahahahahahaha

b

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #115 on: March 11, 2009, 02:17:16 PM »
Tyson with a 4 oz glove in his prime would destroy the opposition.
Q

fredrollon

• Getbig III
« Reply #116 on: March 11, 2009, 03:15:41 PM »
wow big deal

In a way,those "pillows" make it more dangerous.The bones in the skull are harder than the bones in the fingers.The gloves allow a fighter to punch his opponent in the head with full power, without worrying about breaking his hand on top of his head.

fredrollon

• Getbig III
« Reply #117 on: March 11, 2009, 03:19:39 PM »
You're fighting a losing battle here.  People look at brock as a WWE star.  The dude is an all around amazing wrestler, and no one seems to realize that.  Brock was just short of being a two time NCAA wrestling champion, he has all kinds of wrestling accolades.  The dude could easily take the fight to the ground.  Once the fight went to the ground I don't see much hope for tyson.  People are scared of tyson, and I dont think brock would be.

Yes.Yes. ;D I know the wrestler has the advantage over a boxer in a normal MMA match.
However Tyson was such a spectacular striker in his very short peak,that you like to think he would do well in MMA..

spinnis

« Reply #118 on: March 11, 2009, 03:35:16 PM »

Yeah people are ignorant.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #119 on: March 11, 2009, 06:09:23 PM »

and yet Brock has wrestled Kurt angle backstage a dozen times and never once did Brock come close to beating him...Plenty WWE wrestlers have attested to this.and angle gives up alot of weight to Brock....Tyson in 5 seconds.
DAWG

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #120 on: March 11, 2009, 06:31:38 PM »

Man, your fucking dense ! Seriously !

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #121 on: March 11, 2009, 06:33:35 PM »
If I never hear another Tyson vs. Whoever in my life again, it will be too soon.

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #122 on: March 11, 2009, 06:38:52 PM »
haha brock was a ncaa wrestler and all that other crap doesnt mean shit. if he was so good at wrestling why wasnt he asked to goto the Olympics or better yet try out? its very simple because he was shit. that massive russian wrestler from the previous olympics (forgot his name) would rape him in wrestling.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #123 on: March 11, 2009, 11:59:31 PM »
tyson admitted tito ortiz would kick his ass in a ufc fight,and brock would rip tito apart,you do the math
R

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #124 on: March 12, 2009, 12:07:18 AM »
if Lesnar was a "great" wrestler  ::)

what would you call this guy ?