Author Topic: Dogs are dumb motherfuckers  (Read 3777 times)

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
Dogs are dumb motherfuckers
« on: March 11, 2009, 12:47:03 AM »
You know those people who think pets are the most loyal and loving things on Earth? Well they might be, but their stupidity negates all of that.

"All those Lassie episodes and news stories on dogs that dialed 911 notwithstanding, will Fido really get help you are in trouble? Or will man’s best friend let you die?"

http://www.neatorama.com/2007/11/13/the-lassie-experiment-will-fido-save-you-in-an-emergency-or-just-let-you-die/

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Re: Dogs are dumb motherfuckers
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2009, 12:53:00 AM »
 intense nightmare :D

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2009, 12:55:56 AM »

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2009, 12:57:27 AM »
i love dogs,ive rescued about 30 or so dogs from the street in my day and found homes for them.i was called ace ventura at one point,then again i was called many other things also but i dont want to repeat them horrible words again :)
R

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2009, 01:32:58 AM »
As someone who works with dogs, i believe this experiment is massively flawed.  Dogs sense changes in body chemistry and can smell/sense when actual danger or a bad situation is occuring, whoever staged these experiments is the true dumb mother fucker.  These dogs obviously sensed no danger, and didn't react.

PocketMuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2009, 03:38:20 AM »
i love dogs,ive rescued about 30 or so dogs from the street in my day and found homes for them.i was called ace ventura at one point,then again i was called many other things also but i dont want to repeat them horrible words again :)

I've started rescuing dogs myself. It's better than watching them get hit on the freeway. Sometimes, I have to take them to the shelter because I've run out of room and even though it means certain death for some (most), it is better than watching them splatter on the freeway.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2009, 03:45:40 AM »
As someone who works with dogs, i believe this experiment is massively flawed.  Dogs sense changes in body chemistry and can smell/sense when actual danger or a bad situation is occuring, whoever staged these experiments is the true dumb mother fucker.  These dogs obviously sensed no danger, and didn't react.

Good hypothesis, it should be some how be tested.