Author Topic: I love Obama...really we all do. WTF  (Read 1400 times)

body88

Re: I love Obama...really we all do. WTF
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2009, 06:38:37 PM »
it was obama's fault that bush gave them under-armed jeeps in 2003.

Are you kidding?  LOL, 240 you will try to spin anything man.  Unreal.  This issue has nothing to do with Bush.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2009, 06:40:51 PM »

Are you kidding?  LOL, 240 you will try to spin anything man.  Unreal.  This issue has nothing to do with Bush.

lol i know.  just bored here.

scooter

• Getbig III
  • the fvckin priest deserved to die
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2009, 07:23:45 PM »
Only dumb asses could logically defend Barry here.  The damn liberals here apparently think that welfare recipients, who contribute nothing to society, deserve free health care before our soldiers...you know the men and women actually doing something for the country.  It's a sad sad time in America when we don't even want to take care of our veterans.  I would love to hear an argument that actually flies on this issue.

my thoughts exactly I have many friends and family with combat injuries

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2009, 10:47:51 PM »
This is most likely for the wealthy or ones who are already insured privately.   My father is a combat veteran and you cant pay him to go to the VA hospital.     He has great insurance as a union mechanic and sees no reason to load down the VA system.

In the end im sure this is optional to those who have it already....... 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2009, 12:12:26 AM »
Ah.....its more then that. Its really not the point, u signed a contract saying if we fuck u up, we'll fix u. If u do 20, we'll take care of u. Now Obama wants to give welfare douchebags and mexicans access to healthcare and make the one group in this country who really deserves it, pay. The whole thing is a non-issue right now but please don't try and tell me the Dems care about Vets. We're an issue for them, they only care about vets to poke at Bush.
L