Author Topic: Self controll...  (Read 1403 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Self controll...
« on: March 11, 2009, 06:50:07 AM »
Once you do one cycle, you want to do the next right away, then you are always thinking of your next cycle, bigger, longer, etc...

but I promised myself only 2 cycles per year, and so far so good..... but hard to stay away!

anyone else just do one or two a year?
you are gay.

Stavios

Re: Self controll...
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2009, 09:56:46 AM »
Once you do one cycle, you want to do the next right away, then you are always thinking of your next cycle, bigger, longer, etc...

but I promised myself only 2 cycles per year, and so far so good..... but hard to stay away!

anyone else just do one or two a year?

I must admit I usually don't take long breaks  :-\

but I took 4 months off in the fall and I didn't lose so much size so it was not so bad

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2009, 02:35:54 PM »
why not do it more?  one 4 month off period every year,,,save you some money, and be a little more healthy...
you are gay.

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2009, 04:43:59 PM »
I've been on for 5 years straight. When I'm "off" i only take 250 mg test per week. I believe it's easier on your body to do it this way. I get blood work done every 6 months and I've never had a problem.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2009, 04:50:51 PM »
I've been on for 5 years straight. When I'm "off" i only take 250 mg test per week. I believe it's easier on your body to do it this way. I get blood work done every 6 months and I've never had a problem.
do you compete? whats your "on cycle" look like? whats your height weight bf%? what was your height weight bf% 5 years ago?

Stavios

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2009, 05:19:46 PM »
do you compete? whats your "on cycle" look like? whats your height weight bf%? what was your height weight bf% 5 years ago?

upthedosage is huge !!!

great physique also

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2009, 09:49:40 PM »

yeah i compete but i don't really take it that seriously because I'm always worried about other shit . . . An "on" cycle really depends on what I have on hand. I've always used small to moderate doses. Once I make up my mind on a show to do which is now the Nationals at the end of this year, I gather a good amount of test, d-bol and usually deca, sometimes EQ. Right now I'm just using 500 - 750mg of test per week alone, and I'll do that until around 20 weeks out. Once at  around 20 weeks out I'll "UPTHEDOSAGE" to 1 gram per week of test, 40-50 mg d-bol, 400-600 mg deca, and then obliviously switching compounds as I get closer. (tren at 5 or 6 weeks out, winny and prop at 4.) I'll come "off" and use 250 mg test a week or every 10 days as I feel like I need to. When I decide to come "off" I'll stay at that dosage for 6-8 weeks before bumping it up to 500 mg, 750 mg or 1000 mg.

5 years ago before I started "using" I was 180 lbs. and probably around 8% at 5'9. Now I stay between 240 - 255 in the off-season probably around 12-14% I'd guess. I'm sure if I actually followed a good plan and ate, trained and "used" like I needed to in the off-season, I would be a lot bigger . . . but like I said, bodybuilding isn't my #1 priority. 

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2009, 09:51:48 PM »
upthedosage is huge !!!

great physique also

hey thanks alot Stavios! I'm by no means "huge" but maybe I will be someday.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2009, 06:31:58 AM »
damn.  Upthedoseage, how old are you?  do you not worry about your HDL cholesterol or loosing your balls completely?  serious questions, not bein funny.
you are gay.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2009, 08:27:25 AM »
yeah i compete but i don't really take it that seriously because I'm always worried about other shit . . . An "on" cycle really depends on what I have on hand. I've always used small to moderate doses. Once I make up my mind on a show to do which is now the Nationals at the end of this year, I gather a good amount of test, d-bol and usually deca, sometimes EQ. Right now I'm just using 500 - 750mg of test per week alone, and I'll do that until around 20 weeks out. Once at  around 20 weeks out I'll "UPTHEDOSAGE" to 1 gram per week of test, 40-50 mg d-bol, 400-600 mg deca, and then obliviously switching compounds as I get closer. (tren at 5 or 6 weeks out, winny and prop at 4.) I'll come "off" and use 250 mg test a week or every 10 days as I feel like I need to. When I decide to come "off" I'll stay at that dosage for 6-8 weeks before bumping it up to 500 mg, 750 mg or 1000 mg.

5 years ago before I started "using" I was 180 lbs. and probably around 8% at 5'9. Now I stay between 240 - 255 in the off-season probably around 12-14% I'd guess. I'm sure if I actually followed a good plan and ate, trained and "used" like I needed to in the off-season, I would be a lot bigger . . . but like I said, bodybuilding isn't my #1 priority. 
thanks for the detailed answer. interesting stuff.

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2009, 02:08:17 PM »
damn.  Upthedoseage, how old are you?  do you not worry about your HDL cholesterol or loosing your balls completely?  serious questions, not bein funny.

my HDL is a little low when I run higher dosages of course but it always returns back to normal when I come "off." I always take fish oils and that helps a lot. As far as worrying about losing my balls forever, I'll worry about that when I want to have kids.

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2009, 03:42:31 PM »
I must admit I usually don't take long breaks  :-\

but I took 4 months off in the fall and I didn't lose so much size so it was not so bad

once most people that "use" realize that for the avg user you really dont lose that much off cycle, it becomes easier to stay off for longer

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2009, 05:44:28 PM »

any pics? are you on HRT or just get the gear yourself?