Author Topic: Which country have you visited or lived in did you hate the most?  (Read 10372 times)

Lynchie

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: Which country have you visited or lived in did you hate the most?
« Reply #75 on: March 12, 2009, 05:34:26 AM »
I would never visit Tenerife,anybody who has been there says its full of tatooed beer bellied drunken English yobs

It's fucking horrible. The first thing they do getting off the plane is go looking for an English pub. Never occurs to these halflings to try anything new for a change.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #76 on: March 12, 2009, 05:36:39 AM »
hahahahahah bet you got your #### kicked in didn't you hahahahahahaha

teneriffe in spain  ( well its off the coast of africa, but spain own it so its classed as spain)  shithole, volcanic rocks everywhere, no sandy beaches. flying cockroaches everywhere, food was awful ( gave me food poisining) . insects infested every bar, crawling all over the walls. women all has mustaches. the blacks that stayed there harassed you at every corner to buy fake watches, and other shit.

do not go !
the concierge of Getbig knows everything

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: March 12, 2009, 05:38:23 AM »
It's fucking horrible. The first thing they do getting off the plane is go looking for an English pub. Never occurs to these halflings to try anything new for a change.

loll ;D

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #78 on: March 12, 2009, 05:42:19 AM »
if you like to see lots of poverty, by all means go to Thialand.  there's tons of it.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #79 on: March 12, 2009, 05:46:22 AM »
if you like to see lots of poverty, by all means go to Thialand.  there's tons of it.

I went to Goa last year, probably the same... women with kids begging for "food" for their kids...

Can't fucking rest for 2 seconds on the beach without some girl trying to sell you carved rocks, fruit or massages of fat greasy Indian GUYS (probably homosexual rapists too)...
الاسلام هو شيطانية

CoolDuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: March 12, 2009, 05:51:49 AM »
Any takers? I'll start. South Korea.

Worst country? Turkey. Why: Male chauvinism really, really bad. Pushy salesmen/ waiters. We were scammed even at Burger King (never experienced anything like that before). The tourist places suck, but people tell me that people in the countryside are nice.

CD

Ps. Have travelled in southern part of Africa, most of europe (even eastern europe), Boston/ LA/ San Fransisco in the US, Britain, Scandinavia etc...

CoolDuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: March 12, 2009, 05:54:56 AM »
Never been to Russia from what I can remember, but agree on Finland. A big forest with strange people living in it. At least it's practically 99.999% white, so that counts in its favour a bit.

No wonder you like Belgium and Austria. You fit right in.

CD

CoolDuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: March 12, 2009, 05:55:54 AM »
i think iran is the shittiest place of them all but i've never been there

Two of my friends have been travelling in Iran. Very friendly amd well educated people. Most surprising country they ever went to.

CD

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #83 on: March 12, 2009, 05:57:19 AM »
the concierge of Getbig knows everything

i prefer the title 'oracle'
175lbs by 31st July

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: March 12, 2009, 06:00:45 AM »
Two of my friend have been travelling in Iran. Very friendly amd well educated people. Most surprising country they ever went to.

CD

very big misconception indeed, its due the america aka israel hate campaigns that want you to believe so badly iran is the satan and everyhing in it is perverse.
lot of people there are pro west and very nice and hate the islamic regime too, its actually one of the most beautiful countries in the world.

CoolDuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: March 12, 2009, 06:01:16 AM »
France or Hungary

Why- just curious. I've been to Paris and Budapest. I did not like Paris, but Budapest was great.

Of the european countries I have visited, I disliked Latvia due to the cold/arrogant behavior of many people. However, there are good tings in all countries.

CD

CoolDuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: March 12, 2009, 06:02:45 AM »
very big misconception indeed, its due the america aka israel hate campaigns that want you to believe so badly iran is the satan and everyhing in it is perverse.
lot of people there are pro west and very nice and hate the islamic regime too, its actually one of the most beautiful countries in the world.

Yes. Both of my friends were actually invited to private parties and treated in a very friendly manner.

CD

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: March 12, 2009, 06:04:11 AM »

Here's what you fail to understand: the west doesn't hate "Iranians" or think it's an "ugly" country; they hate the politics of Iran...

Yes. Both of my friends were actually invited to private parties and treated in a very friendly manner.

CD

Tell the women to dress like they would in the West and see if they like the friendly manner of the police :D
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #88 on: March 12, 2009, 06:04:30 AM »

CD

i bet your friends wern't jewish  :D
175lbs by 31st July

CoolDuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: March 12, 2009, 06:05:25 AM »
i bet your friends wern't jewish  :D

Good point. They were blue-eyed caucasians. (Norwegian and German).

CD

CoolDuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: March 12, 2009, 06:06:24 AM »
Tell the women to dress like they would in the West and see if they like the friendly manner of the police :D

They did so in private- no hijabs there. As you say, the regime is terrible.

CD

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: March 12, 2009, 06:06:36 AM »
Here's what you fail to understand: the west doesn't hate "Iranians" or think it's an "ugly" country; they hate the politics of Iran...

i dont know if thats the case, lots of ignorant people around who cant look behind the zionist american propaganda.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 12, 2009, 06:11:33 AM »
i dont know if thats the case, lots of ignorant people around who cant look behind the zionist american propaganda.

Ok, this propaganda... can you show me where it says Mr. / Mrs. Average Joe Iranian is bad?

Your protectionism for the underdog is clearly not a result of logic.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: March 12, 2009, 06:21:41 AM »
Ok, this propaganda... can you show me where it says Mr. / Mrs. Average Joe Iranian is bad?

Your protectionism for the underdog is clearly not a result of logic.

well its not really about mentioning but more about not mentioning it. at the end news is more popular if its negative, about moronic god loving mullahs whining about someone else not sucking muhammeds dick. its more the anti iranian climate politics and media creates.

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #94 on: March 12, 2009, 06:23:26 AM »
Iran was very much a westernized country in the 70's, good quality educationetc. It got thrown back centuries when the Ayatollahs came into power.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #95 on: March 12, 2009, 06:28:20 AM »
Iran was very much a westernized country in the 70's, good quality educationetc. It got thrown back centuries when the Ayatollahs came into power.
today in iran there are some very rich neighborhoods.  dont believe the western rightwing media.  notice to woman visiting iran.  cover your head

PocketMuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #96 on: March 12, 2009, 06:40:53 AM »
Hungary

:D

You hated the country you're from? Why?

Lynchie

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #97 on: March 12, 2009, 06:42:57 AM »
No wonder you like Belgium and Austria. You fit right in.

CD

I'm willing visit a predominately black country run by a black government. Care to name one worth visiting?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #98 on: March 12, 2009, 06:45:31 AM »
I hate the State.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: March 12, 2009, 06:48:21 AM »
Why- just curious. I've been to Paris and Budapest. I did not like Paris, but Budapest was great.

Of the european countries I have visited, I disliked Latvia due to the cold/arrogant behavior of many people. However, there are good tings in all countries.

CD
I thought Budapest was beautiful architecturally, but I found the people to be kinda cold and out to screw you.  Out of all the countries I went to in Eastern Europe, I felt the most unsafe in Budapest.  I liked Prague and Kracow much better.