Author Topic: Which country have you visited or lived in did you hate the most?  (Read 10376 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: Which country have you visited or lived in did you hate the most?
« Reply #100 on: March 12, 2009, 06:51:29 AM »
Ok, this propaganda... can you show me where it says Mr. / Mrs. Average Joe Iranian is bad?

Your protectionism for the underdog is clearly not a result of logic.

Upstate CT. sucks to visit :D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #101 on: March 12, 2009, 06:56:11 AM »
I'm willing visit a predominately black country run by a black government. Care to name one worth visiting?

Many African countries....
I hate the State.

CoolDuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: March 12, 2009, 06:56:41 AM »
I'm willing visit a predominately black country run by a black government. Care to name one worth visiting?

Botswana is a good choice.

CD

CoolDuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: March 12, 2009, 06:59:35 AM »
I thought Budapest was beautiful architecturally, but I found the people to be kinda cold and out to screw you.  Out of all the countries I went to in Eastern Europe, I felt the most unsafe in Budapest.  I liked Prague and Kracow much better.

I've been to Prague and Kracow also- liked both.

CD

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #104 on: March 12, 2009, 07:16:47 AM »
Not one mention of Dubia,India ???

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #105 on: March 12, 2009, 07:20:28 AM »
vienna was on the most beautiful towns i visited,very clean,great bars,great people

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #106 on: March 12, 2009, 07:21:15 AM »
I absolutely loved Clifton Heights, PA. Great pizza and tanning salons. The volunteer firefighters were really pleasant.
$

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #107 on: March 12, 2009, 07:23:54 AM »
usually i love germany but what i hate about it that it's a dead country after 6 o'clock...even in big cities everyone sits at home during the week...in turkey it's completely different you can have fun the whole day,bet new york and co are fun too

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #108 on: March 12, 2009, 07:30:31 AM »
well its not really about mentioning but more about not mentioning it. at the end news is more popular if its negative, about moronic god loving mullahs whining about someone else not sucking muhammeds dick. its more the anti iranian climate politics and media creates.

Huh? Should they mention things like the general populace DOES NOT EAT CHILDREN? WTF?

You're the one at fault / racist if you think the criticism from Western and Israeli news sources lies on the shoulders of Mr. / Mrs. Average Joe Iranian...

Zimbabwe.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #109 on: March 12, 2009, 07:37:59 AM »
usually i love germany but what i hate about it that it's a dead country after 6 o'clock...even in big cities everyone sits at home during the week...in turkey it's completely different you can have fun the whole day,bet new york and co are fun too

you are just upset because the Germans won't let you in after 6 o'clock..... ;D

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #110 on: March 12, 2009, 07:38:57 AM »
you are just upset because the Germans won't let you in after 6 o'clock..... ;D

maybe

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: March 12, 2009, 08:14:15 AM »
I live in Jerusalem, have done for two and a half years now, and to be honest its a sh1thole...the old city is amazing no doubts there one of the most beautiful places on earth...but as with ne thing once you live somewhere it loses its appeal after a while.

The streets are dirty and often stink of piss, they've been building a new rail system for years now and its already 2 years late with another year and a half to go, the result is that the traffic and pollution is terrible...as with most public building here its sh!ttily done and falls apart soon after being built...

practical services are an unorganised nightmare, visas, taxes etc., are all run by disorganised chaotic ministries where the best way to get service is to find "protectzia" otherwise known as someone on the inside...imagine every aspect of your life 20 times more chaotic than the DMV then you'll get my drift

people are rude, will push and shove, never say please or thankyou and more and more religious nutcases seem to appear every day preaching increasingly radical crap in the hope that we'll all be saved in a great return by one of: Jesus, The Jewish Messiah, Mohammed
and they all think theyre right...

Visit by all means...but dont stay...I cant wait to move back to civilisation in august

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #112 on: March 12, 2009, 08:16:01 AM »
Every country has great places and shitty places.  It all depends on what area/city you're in.  You really can't make an informed judgment about an entire country based on having visited or lived in only one or two places there, which I suspect many people who have replied to this thread are doing.

Especially since the majority here only visited for a brief period...
I hate the State.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: March 12, 2009, 08:19:48 AM »
I live in Jerusalem, have done for two and a half years now, and to be honest its a sh1thole...the old city is amazing no doubts there one of the most beautiful places on earth...but as with ne thing once you live somewhere it loses its appeal after a while.

The streets are dirty and often stink of piss, they've been building a new rail system for years now and its already 2 years late with another year and a half to go, the result is that the traffic and pollution is terrible...as with most public building here its sh!ttily done and falls apart soon after being built...

practical services are an unorganised nightmare, visas, taxes etc., are all run by disorganised chaotic ministries where the best way to get service is to find "protectzia" otherwise known as someone on the inside...imagine every aspect of your life 20 times more chaotic than the DMV then you'll get my drift

people are rude, will push and shove, never say please or thankyou and more and more religious nutcases seem to appear every day preaching increasingly radical crap in the hope that we'll all be saved in a great return by one of: Jesus, The Jewish Messiah, Mohammed
and they all think theyre right...

Visit by all means...but dont stay...I cant wait to move back to civilisation in august

always interesting to hear from someone who lives in places like that.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #114 on: March 12, 2009, 08:30:54 AM »
from incomplete data

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #115 on: March 12, 2009, 08:32:36 AM »
HEY!!  >:(

no one reads your posts girl monkey, don't take it personally  :-\
175lbs by 31st July

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #116 on: March 12, 2009, 08:33:41 AM »
Bali, Indonesia.  ::)  Ugh.  Where's a tidal wave when you need one?

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: March 12, 2009, 08:34:15 AM »
Spain(Barcelona)

Shithole, 90% of the buildings are cheap hotels, cheap resteraunts, or small shops trying to sell fake sports merchandise. The people walk around with disgusting looks on their faces.
It's funny that even though the place is packed with resteraunts the people are all skinny, there are no fat people there, i didn't see one in the four days i was there.

The highlight of the trip was going to the "Hard Rock Cafe" and Aerosmith - Dude looks like a Lady was playing while i eat my food.
the fact that that was the highlight of the trip should tell you how shitty it was overall.

Method101

• Getbig V
Re: Which country have you visited or lived in that you hated the most?
« Reply #118 on: March 12, 2009, 08:36:01 AM »
Went there on holiday back in '03 for a week - obvious prostitution even on the resort and it seemed like a really uneasy place, like shit was going to kick off any minute.
Sounds like heaven for a true getbigger.

Lynchie

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #119 on: March 12, 2009, 08:44:13 AM »
Many African countries....

Like ?  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Lynchie

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #120 on: March 12, 2009, 08:47:02 AM »
South Africa is your number 1 country in Africa, because whites still have a hand in it. Whites have now all but left Zimbabwe and it's the Vince Goodrum of Africa. Nambia is still worth visiting since the Germans still have a hand in it. The rest of the colonialists left the respective shithole countries, gave it back to the Africans and it's in shreds now, begging and borrowing around the world. So please, where is worth visiting apart from SA and Namibia?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: March 12, 2009, 08:49:50 AM »
where does goodbum comes from then? he came swimming to usa?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #122 on: March 12, 2009, 08:52:54 AM »
For me it was

Finland and Russia, people chosing to live there
must be mentally ill.
Never been to Russia from what I can remember, but agree on Finland. A big forest with strange people living in it. At least it's practically 99.999% white, so that counts in its favour a bit.

i thought finland was pretty coool. i was in Helsinki and turku.  the people were very friendly, i even had a few girls come up and unabashedly hit on me.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: March 12, 2009, 09:48:52 AM »
South Africa is your number 1 country in Africa, because whites still have a hand in it. Whites have now all but left Zimbabwe and it's the Vince Goodrum of Africa. Nambia is still worth visiting since the Germans still have a hand in it. The rest of the colonialists left the respective shithole countries, gave it back to the Africans and it's in shreds now, begging and borrowing around the world. So please, where is worth visiting apart from SA and Namibia?

every 10 people you see in south africa, 7 of them will have aids.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #124 on: March 12, 2009, 10:01:39 AM »
i've been to several african countries  sierra leone, senegal, ghana, d'ivore cote, togo, nigeria, egypt, libya, algeria, morocco, mauritius, uganda and kenya....the first 6 suck and are scary