Author Topic: 2 questions (ECA stack and Stretchmarks)  (Read 936 times)

wildsteve

• Getbig II
2 questions (ECA stack and Stretchmarks)
« on: March 11, 2009, 11:24:59 PM »
ECA stack - bronkaid, caffiene pill, asprin three times daily? Who has done this? any advice?

Stretchmarks - Anyone have any cream they've used and seen results with? Im okay with what I have, just don't want to make it bigger.

Thanks!

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
Re: 2 questions (ECA stack and Stretchmarks)
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2009, 10:28:10 AM »
on the ECA stack (not sure how familiar you are with this product) but I recommend building your way to up a certain daily amount (mg of ephed) a day....take that stack for about 3-4 weeks ...then get off it for a week or so.

Too many mofo's build up a super tolerance to it and end up taking way too many mg a day trying to get that first "feel" from it and end up taking too damn much.

Through my exp. I've found (this is me...maybe different for others) if i diet clean, up proteins and fiber..etc increase metabolism with small frequency and do my normal cardio and take the stack.......I've never had to go more than a few weeks on it to behonest to achieve whatever the hell I was trying to achieve at that time which was shed some fat off/drop a few solid lbs. Basically I should not be taking an ECA stack for 3-4 months.....either i'm fat as hell or houston we have a problem.

as far as stretch marks use Palmers Cocoa butter for that. Apply daily after your shower bath..etc. Be patient with it....your marks won't exactly "vanish" but the butter will "blend" them in with your skin tone better making them harder to notice.