Author Topic: 24 hours left in Romano Banning Me From MD - Special Thread Will Be In The Pit  (Read 2956 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
March 13th will be the day that my ban from MD will be lifted that Romano gave me just weeks before he was fired and I will be releasing a special 2 page thread in the Pit section because it is just that vicious and mean-spirited.

Justice has been served and I did get my calls to  Romano being fired were answered but at the consequences of some stuff that simply should have been done out of respect of common decency. 

So be sure to tune in tommorrow for a special treat at MD in the Pit Section.
A

Purge_WTF

So be sure to tune in tommorrow for a special treat at MD in the Pit Section.

Yeah, I'll be sure to do that.  ::)

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
I hate you.
It's Hip to be Square!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
You fuckin' suck.  Please change your race to white. 

You're fired.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
errrr---but if Romano isnt there anymore why will it matter?

I'm going to open Pandora's box on a few things including underground parties, nubain, and what I would somewhat call "experimental activity" that makes Kai's screwing of the grapefruit paltry.   

Its going to be fun.

A

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
You fuckin' suck.  Please change you race to white. 

You're fired.

the majority of your posts are race related. do you see everything as black OR white?   ::)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
the majority of your posts are race related. do you see everything as black OR white?   ::)

You've been here under a month.  I've been here much longer. You know shit pal. 
Majority of the fellas will tell you I'm as level headed as they come.
If you've read any threads, you'll see that race place a big part in the Getbig Universe.

But since you've been here for zero amount of time, you wouldn't know that would you?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
:D.. we dont want him. no need to dumb down the white guys... try the mexicans? 

Well it's a known fact that the blacks disowned Cumdrum awhile ago.  I know the whites don't want him.  No Polynesian or Asian race want him either.  Honestly the only one that might take him might be a pygmy tribe somewhere since they probably haven't heard of him.  i'm sure the Mexicans don't want anything to do with him either.

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
You've been here under a month.  I've been here much longer. You know shit pal. 
Majority of the fellas will tell you I'm as level headed as they come.
If you've read any threads, you'll see that race place a big part in the Getbig Universe.

But since you've been here for zero amount of time, you wouldn't know that would you?

i'm not as new as you think. i've been here for a while, i don't care to explain why i don't have an old account as it does not matter. it's just that i have this theory, and it says that dark folks bring race into everything, and you seem to aid my way of thinking.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
i'm not as new as you think. i've been here for a while, i don't care to explain why i don't have an old account as it does not matter. it's just that i have this theory, and it says that dark folks bring race into everything, and you seem to aid my way of thinking.

great physique dude.

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay

You're fired.
Looks like the black race can't afford you no more Vince.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

Well then I'm happy to have helped you. Now fuck off Paco, Hadje or whatever the fuck you are...How does that help?

:-*

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Vince Cockinbum you should be banned from the whole universe ;D
Thunderdome approved

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
why not do it here if it is worth anything.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."

You're fired.

We voted him out of the Black race 2-3 years ago. 

I think his current status is 'unattached'. 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Well it's a known fact that the blacks disowned Cumdrum awhile ago.  I know the whites don't want him.  No Polynesian or Asian race want him either.  Honestly the only one that might take him might be a pygmy tribe somewhere since they probably haven't heard of him.  i'm sure the Mexicans don't want anything to do with him either.

x2

lol @ Cumdrum! 

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/

I'm going to open Pandora's box on a few things including underground parties, nubain, and what I would somewhat call "experimental activity" that makes Kai's screwing of the grapefruit paltry.   

Its going to be fun.

Oh brother, like you have the inside scoop  ::)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
It is always refreshing to hear the considered opinion of a true expert. This is vintage Venom Vince Versace stuff.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Vance has some long ass arms.....he can probably scratch his feet without bending over...

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
Back da fuck off of Wiggs Bro!! >:(

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
Vance has some long ass arms.....he can probably scratch his feet without bending over...
Vince will bend over whenever he gets the chance  ;D
look forword to tis epic thread vince g hahaha!

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Vince G is to bodybuilding what creationists are to science.
from incomplete data

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Vince nobody wants to see pics of you and Queen Vissy, being intimate.Its bad enough we got to see pics of you in posing trunks.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...

Its going to be fun.

You are currently banging and getting banged by another dude :-X...who are you to judge anyone about anything? ???