Author Topic: Test-e or sus  (Read 2747 times)

dbow196

• Getbig II
Test-e or sus
« on: March 12, 2009, 09:40:33 AM »
I'm planning out my next cycle (bulk as the goal) and have the ability to use sus or test-e. For those with experience, which would you use?  Do you think there would be much difference between the two. I've used Test-e before but never tried sus.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Test-e or sus
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2009, 11:23:05 AM »
they are both testosterone. youll get the same end result. there is a slight difference...which is that sustanon contains a few different testosterone esters. that only means that the way the testosterone concentration in your blood changes will be a bit different...but this doesnt translate into different results or effects, since the steroid working is still the same = testosterone.  the sustanon contains a short ester too, so its even more ipmortant to make sure your injecting frequently (at least every other day ) to make sure you have a stable level of testosterone in yoru blood.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2009, 11:26:55 AM »
...test is test is test...

I would personally use Test-E.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2009, 11:49:25 AM »
only difference is the half life times.

I personally prefer E or C to sust

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2009, 12:11:41 PM »
hell i would mix them then you will have 5 different esters from fast to slow

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2009, 05:01:55 PM »
who the fuck injects sust every other day ? are you retarded ?
actually i inject 1/2ml sust 250 and 1/2ml test e 250 x3 week thats almost EOD

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2009, 05:03:27 PM »
but now iam changeing it to 2/3 sust 1/3 test e x3 week so i can finish out my cycle on jsut sust

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2009, 05:07:46 PM »
Test E = tons of water retention

Sust = less water retention.

Stavios

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2009, 05:29:31 PM »
Test E = tons of water retention

Sust = less water retention.

I never felt a test would give me more or less water retention than another one  ???

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2009, 05:56:43 PM »
I never felt a test would give me more or less water retention than another one  ???

Just going on personal experience and what I've seen in friends... prop has gives the least water retention , shortest ester..

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2009, 05:56:52 PM »
who the fuck injects sust every other day ? are you retarded ?

Exaclty, more bs advice from Tbombz.  I  know plenty of guys that grew off one sust rediject a week year ago.  Optimal is 500mgs split over two shots a week for a first timer.  But there is no way in hell you need to inject sust every other day.  And some guys love sust and others love Test E.  dollar for dollar you get more for your money with Test E.  

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2009, 05:58:24 PM »
I don't know too many people that notice  difference in water retention between sust and test E.  But most of the times prop will cause less water retention because the half life is shorter and it's not sitting in the body aromatizing to estrogen as much as the longer esters.  Suspension is even better than prop as far as water retention. 

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2009, 06:06:18 PM »
Exaclty, more bs advice from Tbombz.  I  know plenty of guys that grew off one sust rediject a week year ago.  Optimal is 500mgs split over two shots a week for a first timer.  But there is no way in hell you need to inject sust every other day.  And some guys love sust and others love Test E.  dollar for dollar you get more for your money with Test E.  

That's for retarded kids like tbombz, because somehow they think it works better, lol us vets just do one 500 or 750mg shot ONCE a week and grow just fine ;)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2009, 06:11:16 PM »
me neither.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2009, 06:18:26 PM »
dollar for dollar you get more for your money with Test E.  

actually, no. your wrong. dollar for dollar you get more for your money with sustanon, over test E (if both are equal price).

now find out why your wrong.

when you have the answer ill explain to you why sustanon should be injected everyother day if one wants to keep blood levels stable.

;)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2009, 06:22:47 PM »
and any difference in water retention wouldnt be due to aromatization either, lol

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2009, 09:15:51 PM »
actually, no. your wrong. dollar for dollar you get more for your money with sustanon, over test E (if both are equal price).

now find out why your wrong.

when you have the answer ill explain to you why sustanon should be injected everyother day if one wants to keep blood levels stable.

;)

::)  You must get off on being an annoying little ass.  You have absolutely no real world experience except what your pimply ass Googles on the internet.  Sustanon is almost always more expensive than enanthate which was my point. 

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2009, 02:14:28 AM »
Ideally, you really inject according to the shortest Sustanon ester = Prop, which is why Sustanon should ideally be injected EOD.  But, M,W,F is fine for convenience.  Otherwise, blood test levels will be up and down.

Imagine injecting straight Prop once or twice a week.  Would you do that?  No. So why would you do it with Sustanon?  You really would be wasting the Prop.

I used to use it once or twice a week and you definitely still grow, but that method's not ideal.

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2009, 05:26:10 AM »
I'm currently following the M,W,F schedule. I personally prefer sus over test cuz of the test prop in sus. It kicks in faster. Test E takes too damn long for me. But....test is test like stated before.

4thAD

« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2009, 10:59:04 AM »
I usually use enanthate, but prop is also the bomb. I personally use enanthate over sust.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2009, 11:47:28 AM »
I usually use enanthate, but prop is also the bomb. I personally use enanthate over sust.

I'm the same way, I prefer the longer esters over sust any day of the week.  If I want to get things going I'll get some prop and shoot that for the first several weeks.  But I usually start feeling test e kick in pretty quickly if I'm using HG.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2009, 12:25:50 PM »
::)  You must get off on being an annoying little ass.  You have absolutely no real world experience except what your pimply ass Googles on the internet.  Sustanon is almost always more expensive than enanthate which was my point. 
so you couldnt figure it out could you?

heres a hint = molecular weight of one long ester vs. molecular weight of 4 esters including two short esters.

:)

dustin

« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2009, 02:15:56 PM »
IME, sust EOD was the way to go. I was doing it just a couple times a week and didn't feel much, just had a bit of bloat, test levels all over the place, then I went EOD and it felt like being "on". If it's a figment of my imagination and placebo, then it's a hella fucking crazy placebo for it to be mirrored through my blood work.

I've heard many vets pinning just one or twice a week, but the intelligent vets I speak to pin it EOD. A pro bodybuilder and many competitors discussed with me that EOD is the way to go, and it worked best for me... so if I use sust again it'll be EOD.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2009, 09:27:01 PM »
IME, sust EOD was the way to go. I was doing it just a couple times a week and didn't feel much, just had a bit of bloat, test levels all over the place, then I went EOD and it felt like being "on". If it's a figment of my imagination and placebo, then it's a hella fucking crazy placebo for it to be mirrored through my blood work.

I've heard many vets pinning just one or twice a week, but the intelligent vets I speak to pin it EOD. A pro bodybuilder and many competitors discussed with me that EOD is the way to go, and it worked best for me... so if I use sust again it'll be EOD.

I thought you said you never really did steroids, or that they weren't responsible for your size, or you only did them in the last year or some bullshit? 

dustin

« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2009, 10:59:35 PM »
I thought you said you never really did steroids, or that they weren't responsible for your size, or you only did them in the last year or some bullshit? 

?? I don't know.... AXA was badgering me about a bunch of bullshit but I never denied using them. I post in this forum or at least read it every single day, as well as many other steroid forums where I've shared my experiences, insight, opinions, etc...