Author Topic: What a fucking dick...  (Read 17875 times)

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
Re: What a fucking dick...
« Reply #125 on: April 06, 2009, 06:02:55 PM »
I'm not sure what rock you've been hiding under, but the overwhelming majority of MMA fans believe it was not intentional and even if it was, that it had zero impact on the outcome of the fight.  The overwhelming majority of the MMA fans think BJ is a whining pussy and lost respect for him.

x2...
DAWG

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #126 on: April 06, 2009, 11:11:37 PM »
I'm not sure what rock you've been hiding under, but the overwhelming majority of MMA fans believe it was not intentional and even if it was, that it had zero impact on the outcome of the fight.  The overwhelming majority of the MMA fans think BJ is a whining pussy and lost respect for him.

'overwhelming majority of MMA fans'- I have not seen any polls or stories on this. You have one?

And what if it was intentional. It 'may' have not contributed to the fight, but it would still be cheating.

Cheating is cheating. Simple ::)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #127 on: April 06, 2009, 11:20:05 PM »

Cheating is cheating. Simple ::)

Apparently issues of integrity and character fly right over "Mindspin's" empty vessel of a cranium.
!

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #128 on: April 07, 2009, 01:47:35 PM »
Apparently issues of integrity and character fly right over "Mindspin's" empty vessel of a cranium.

I also think the majority of people think that the grease did not play a role in the fight so it is no big deal.

First, nobody knows for sure how much it had to do with the outcome of the fight. All speculation.

Secondly, BJ has been very unprofessional at times and people naturally want to see the 'poster boy' prevail regarding greasegate

Everyone acts like GSP had a little lube applied to his foot. That would be easy to believe as an accident.
But rubbing grease on his neck, chest and back...that was/is clearly not allowed. That means a rule was broken. Right?

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #129 on: April 07, 2009, 01:59:45 PM »
I also think the majority of people think that the grease did not play a role in the fight so it is no big deal.

First, nobody knows for sure how much it had to do with the outcome of the fight. All speculation.

Secondly, BJ has been very unprofessional at times and people naturally want to see the 'poster boy' prevail regarding greasegate

Everyone acts like GSP had a little lube applied to his foot. That would be easy to believe as an accident.
But rubbing grease on his neck, chest and back...that was/is clearly not allowed. That means a rule was broken. Right?

A rule was broken.  Most agree with that.  The question is what to do about it.  Had it been intentional and had it had a definitive impact on the outcome of the fight then I would be all for making this a NC, suspending GSP and taking away his winnings.  However, I see this as no different from an accidental groin kick or eye poke.  It's against the rules and in most cases unintentional.  So, the outcome of the fight should stand and moving forward new rules are applied to ensure no more accidental lubing.  That is all...
w

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #130 on: April 07, 2009, 02:38:39 PM »
A rule was broken.  Most agree with that.  The question is what to do about it.  Had it been intentional and had it had a definitive impact on the outcome of the fight then I would be all for making this a NC, suspending GSP and taking away his winnings.  However, I see this as no different from an accidental groin kick or eye poke.  It's against the rules and in most cases unintentional.  So, the outcome of the fight should stand and moving forward new rules are applied to ensure no more accidental lubing.  That is all...

We do not know if it was intentional or not...

This is much different than and eye poke or groin strike. Those are very easy to accidentally do.

There is no excuse for having lube applied to your neck,back and chest of all places. Much like there is no excuse for steroids.

Remember that greasing is a highly effective form of cheating. Much like steroids.

Because this may or may not have been accidental, I say it is fair to leave the fight the way it stands as a win for GSP, but
I do think GSP should at least be fined and suspended. That seems fair. Rules are Rules.

This is one of the rules where accidents don't excuse the action.

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: April 07, 2009, 02:46:21 PM »
 ::)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: April 08, 2009, 01:29:19 AM »
::)
Got something your eye, fat ass?
!

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #133 on: April 08, 2009, 04:17:40 AM »
imo they need to rematch in the fall of this year to settle it once and for all, im sure the fans would want to see it. i know i would like to see it again cause imo it puts a blemish on gsp,s record even though it goes down as a win, im sure gsp would fight bj again cause imo gsp,s a true champion and wouldnt want no doubt in anyones mind that he believes he is the better fighter
R

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #134 on: April 08, 2009, 07:51:54 AM »
imo they need to rematch in the fall of this year to settle it once and for all, im sure the fans would want to see it. i know i would like to see it again cause imo it puts a blemish on gsp,s record even though it goes down as a win, im sure gsp would fight bj again cause imo gsp,s a true champion and wouldnt want no doubt in anyones mind that he believes he is the better fighter

I agree a rematch would be exciting, but I am pretty sure that it would end in similar fashion. It would be worth watching, but I no longer think of GSP as this elite specimen of an MMA fighter. GSP cheats. Plain and simple. I think BJ should just move on. He will never get a fair fight with GSP. Nobody will.
I am just highly disappointed in the UFC and CSAC letting this greasegate thing just blow over with no consequences.

Guaranteed, when the dust settles a little in each division, the UFC will put GSP vs BJ 3 together.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: April 08, 2009, 07:57:35 AM »
I agree a rematch would be exciting, but I am pretty sure that it would end in similar fashion. It would be worth watching, but I no longer think of GSP as this elite specimen of an MMA fighter. GSP cheats. Plain and simple. I think BJ should just move on. He will never get a fair fight with GSP. Nobody will.
I am just highly disappointed in the UFC and CSAC letting this greasegate thing just blow over with no consequences.

Guaranteed, when the dust settles a little in each division, the UFC will put GSP vs BJ 3 together.

yea...nobody will get a fair fight against GSP. ::).were do idiot's like you come from?
DAWG

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #136 on: April 08, 2009, 08:06:36 AM »
yea...nobody will get a fair fight against GSP. ::).were do idiot's like you come from?

How many people accused him of greasing besides BJ?...even before he got caught?  Why did BJ already know he was going to be greasing? Then he gets caught on camera greasing!

Does this not ring a bell with noob fans such as yourself that can't get past the fact that their 'classy' superhero fighter is a CHEATER?

People like you find a box of condoms, three guys phone numbers, and a jar of lube in their girlfriends jacket and still think they are being faithful.

It's ok though, the world needs people like you.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: April 08, 2009, 08:15:20 AM »
How many people accused him of greasing besides BJ?...even before he got caught?  Why did BJ already know he was going to be greasing? Then he gets caught on camera greasing!

Does this not ring a bell with noob fans such as yourself that can't get past the fact that their 'classy' superhero fighter is a CHEATER?

People like you find a box of condoms, three guys phone numbers, and a jar of lube in their girlfriends jacket and still think they are being faithful.

It's ok though, the world needs people like you.

DAWG

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #138 on: April 08, 2009, 08:40:34 AM »

Great way to add credibility to your previous statements.  ::)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #139 on: April 08, 2009, 09:05:41 AM »
LOL...no one except BJ & a few BJ nuthuggers want to see BJ/GSP III.  Had it been close like the 1st fight, perhaps. 
w

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #140 on: April 08, 2009, 09:15:15 AM »
LOL...no one except BJ & a few BJ nuthuggers want to see BJ/GSP III.  Had it been close like the 1st fight, perhaps. 

Agreed that it just is not the same fight it once was.

But had GSP not cheated, we would not need a third fight ;D

GSP may be the better fighter, but he has not beaten BJ without controversy yet.

Honestly, I would like to see them both get their ass kicked in future fights and dwindle out of the picture.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #141 on: April 08, 2009, 09:29:30 AM »
Agreed that it just is not the same fight it once was.

But had GSP not cheated, we would not need a third fight ;D

GSP may be the better fighter, but he has not beaten BJ without controversy yet.

Honestly, I would like to see them both get their ass kicked in future fights and dwindle out of the picture.

GSP did not cheat.  I hope he goes on to be the most dominant welterweight in UFC history.
w

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #142 on: April 08, 2009, 09:46:45 AM »
GSP did not cheat.  I hope he goes on to be the most dominant welterweight in UFC history.

He may very well do that. A lot of cheaters make it big.
But he will always carry this 'episode' with him.
It is enough to question his legacy imo. His squeaky clean image is gone.

Kind of like Marc McGuire with congress or Sammy Sosa with the corked bat.

Most will forget, but it will always be brought up.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: April 08, 2009, 11:25:49 AM »
Great way to add credibility to your previous statements.  ::)

right over your head...not suprised though.
DAWG

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #144 on: April 08, 2009, 12:10:19 PM »
right over your head...not suprised though.

Not the case....

If you are going to sit here and argue/debate, why don't you try sticking to the thread topic.
Agree with me or not....Enlighten me and quit acting like a child.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #145 on: April 08, 2009, 03:33:49 PM »
X2

Comes across like a genuinely nice guy. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #146 on: April 08, 2009, 04:16:39 PM »
GSP = gentleman
BJ = asshole

GSP won
BJ lost

GSP showed what an amazing athlete he is when he refused the interim belt
BJ showed what a bitch and a bad loser he is

that pretty much sums it up. Let's lock this thread already

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #147 on: April 08, 2009, 05:20:12 PM »
can't believe you idiots are still talking about a fight that happened 2 months ago !@

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: April 08, 2009, 05:49:43 PM »
that pretty much sums it up. Let's lock this thread already
Sorry, you don't have that right, shithead. So have a glass of SHUT THE FUCK UP and keep rooting for your cheatin'-champion with the glass jaw.  ;)
!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #149 on: April 08, 2009, 05:52:40 PM »
Ok , for all the bj penn nuthuggers , why is bj not petitioning for a 3rd fight then !?! BECAUSE HE DOESN'T WANT TO GET PUMMELLED INTO A COMA OR RETIREMENT like he did in their 2nd fight... seriously, why hasn't bj said anything about a rematch to 'make things right' ??  he's scared to shit of GSP.