Author Topic: Who here thinks it is acceptable to hit children?  (Read 8523 times)

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
Re: Who here thinks it is acceptable to hit children?
« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2009, 04:53:26 PM »
I agree!  When they really deserve it beat their ass!  My brother and I had our butts cut when we were naughty and we turned out just fine.

But spank because they deserve it and you love them... never out of anger or frustration. 8)
I guess after a while you began to find pleasure in getting your "butt cut."  :-X

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2009, 04:57:55 PM »
Fucking right it's acceptable to hit your children, that's the problem with today's punks, their parents were too politically correct and wanted to talk their problems out dr.phil style instead of giving their kids a good ass whooping like we received growing up (I'm 29) that's why those little shitstains of today have no respect or discipline, bunch of whiny emo fags and wannabe thugs.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2009, 05:00:32 PM »
Fucking right it's acceptable to hit your children, that's the problem with today's punks, their parents were too politically correct and wanted to talk their problems out dr.phil style instead of giving their kids a good ass whooping like we received growing up (I'm 29) that's why those little shitstains of today have no respect or discipline, bunch of whiny emo fags and wannabe thugs.

in all fairness, society hasn't really seen the benefits/detriments of the whole "dr. phil" style because it hasnt been completed and those that were around when it started are still in the character growing stage.

And by the way, to throw even more fuel in the fire here, children are more influenced by their peers instead of their parents. That's basic physcology (since I learned it in PSY 200).

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #53 on: March 12, 2009, 05:57:54 PM »
in all fairness, society hasn't really seen the benefits/detriments of the whole "dr. phil" style because it hasnt been completed and those that were around when it started are still in the character growing stage.

And by the way, to throw even more fuel in the fire here, children are more influenced by their peers instead of their parents. That's basic physcology (since I learned it in PSY 200).

Sorry, what the hell is 'PHYSCOLOGY' ?? I don't know about you, I studied psychology at university.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #54 on: March 12, 2009, 05:58:51 PM »
I got the belt, the wooden spoon, plastic hangers, dad's ring to the back of the head, open hand.  That put the fear of God in me.  I figured out how to circumvent "time out" as I didn't need tv to have fun.  Time out is bullshit.  My dad's actions put fear and me and it stuck.  People think you cannot fear and respect someone but I had both.  I see and know people who never got hit as kids and they are fucking assholes.  My dad never said please and never apologized, even to today and if he tells me to do something, he does just that he tells me, he doesn't ask.  My mom even said time out didn't work on me because I would either ignore it and read a book or comic or I would sit there and argue my point.  All she had to say was "wait until your father gets home" and I fucking behaved.
Squishy face retard

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 12, 2009, 06:00:14 PM »
Sorry, what the hell is 'PHYSCOLOGY' ?? I don't know about you, I studied psychology at university.

dude......whatever...... I spelled it wrong. Psychology then. Talk about nitpicking. Give me a break I'm doing a huge paper on fiscal federalism right now.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2009, 06:02:12 PM »
dude......whatever......I spelled it wrong. Psychology then. Talk about nitpicking. Give me a break I'm doing a huge paper on fiscal federalism right now.
Bullshit, you're fucking off and posting on teh internet.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #57 on: March 12, 2009, 06:02:19 PM »
I got no problem with it. I was hit as a child by both my mum and dad. Was a lot more effective than being "sent to my room" or "timeout".
No doubt about it...

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #58 on: March 12, 2009, 06:02:50 PM »
Hit? No.  Kick? Yes. Why not, they're short and closer to your boot.
a

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #59 on: March 12, 2009, 06:04:45 PM »
I got the belt, the wooden spoon, plastic hangers, dad's ring to the back of the head, open hand.  That put the fear of God in me.  I figured out how to circumvent "time out" as I didn't need tv to have fun.  Time out is bullshit.  My dad's actions put fear and me and it stuck.  People think you cannot fear and respect someone but I had both.  I see and know people who never got hit as kids and they are fucking assholes.  My dad never said please and never apologized, even to today and if he tells me to do something, he does just that he tells me, he doesn't ask.  My mom even said time out didn't work on me because I would either ignore it and read a book or comic or I would sit there and argue my point.  All she had to say was "wait until your father gets home" and I fucking behaved.

That's exactly what today's society is lacking...shit, that's the way I was brought up, respect your parents or you get your ass beat. in the long run it made me love and respect them even more, not like this worthless trash growing up now , fucking kids having cell phones at age 8 and talking back to their parents. If my kid ever talks back to me at that age he'll get an open back hand across the godamn mouth, and if he threatens to call the cops he's getting sent to boarding school in Eastern Europe :)

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 12, 2009, 06:07:10 PM »
Bullshit, you're fucking off and posting on teh internet.

lmao, true, but i call it multi-tasking.

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: March 12, 2009, 06:12:24 PM »
It's ok to hit other people's children, just not your own ;)

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #62 on: March 12, 2009, 06:42:46 PM »

true words spoken.

time out hahahaha thats what happens when you read too many books and focus on not hurting there feelings. if the child acts up a good spanking does wonders. fear always wins over "talking"

funniest thing i seen was when my samoan friend got in trouble at school he got home and his dad sat him in a chair and called his uncles then they started beating the shit out of him. none of this open handed shit closed fists that would knock out any normal person. mind you the son was like 6'4 at the age of 15 now he is 21 and hasnt been in trouble since

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 12, 2009, 06:43:49 PM »
That's exactly what today's society is lacking...shit, that's the way I was brought up, respect your parents or you get your ass beat. in the long run it made me love and respect them even more, not like this worthless trash growing up now , fucking kids having cell phones at age 8 and talking back to their parents. If my kid ever talks back to me at that age he'll get an open back hand across the godamn mouth, and if he threatens to call the cops he's getting sent to boarding school in Eastern Europe :)

I hear ya man.  It sickens me to hear that parents are afraid to hit their kids for discipline.  I heard stories from my dad and his father and I feel fucking lucky.  I will always respect my parents being raised the way I was.  Most of the people I know were raised by pussy parents and they have no fucking respect.  Both granddads believed in beating and at the very least all the kids showed respect at all times.  My dad did want or need to be my friend, he was my dad.  If I needed friends I went down the street.  Parents today are afraid to be disliked by their kids.  Too fucking bad.  Being a good parent should always come before being liked.  Enjoy the video.

Squishy face retard

Sexual Mustard

• Getbig III
  • DC Comics Pro and TEAM MUSCLECENTER
« Reply #64 on: March 12, 2009, 06:48:37 PM »
I hear ya man.  It sickens me to hear that parents are afraid to hit their kids for discipline.  I heard stories from my dad and his father and I feel fucking lucky.  I will always respect my parents being raised the way I was.  Most of the people I know were raised by pussy parents and they have no fucking respect.  Both granddads believed in beating and at the very least all the kids showed respect at all times.  My dad did want or need to be my friend, he was my dad.  If I needed friends I went down the street.  Parents today are afraid to be disliked by their kids.  Too fucking bad.  Being a good parent should always come before being liked.  Enjoy the video.

I would also like to add that my younger brother almost never got hit like I did growing up.  I took the brunt of the disciplining. Turns out he was a rebellious fuck who dropped out of high school, was irresponsible, disrepected authority, did rec drugs, and can't hold a steady job.  Coincidence?  I'm still gonna whoop my kids!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #65 on: March 12, 2009, 06:53:11 PM »
after my brother fucked up our granny whacked him with an iron skillet on the side of the head and his head hurt for a week but you know what?  now he's a board certified MD and lavishes praise on granny for knocking sense into his thick skull.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 12, 2009, 06:56:05 PM »
after my brother fucked up our granny whacked him with an iron skillet on the side of the head and his head hurt for a week but you know what?  now he's a board certified MD and lavishes praise on granny for knocking sense into his thick skull.
I fucked up ONCE with my grandpa and he hit me.  I was 1.) in shock that grandpas could do that 2.) never stepped out of turn again.
Squishy face retard

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #67 on: March 12, 2009, 06:59:32 PM »
Spanking yes hitting no.

Quo

• Getbig II
  • "Yes I work out...thanks for asking"
« Reply #68 on: March 12, 2009, 07:12:03 PM »
Hell yeah you should "spank" your child when necessary...My Mom used to tear me up with her "Isotoners" and my dad with a belt....and when I look back, I deserved every one of those beatings....and I turned out OK  ;D

I can remember being in grade school and some of the dad's would come and spank the shit out of their kids in front of the class to teach them "humility" and to teach them a lesson.....

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #69 on: March 12, 2009, 07:13:53 PM »
I got my ass whipped with the metal part of the belt and i would laugh after the beating was over and go to my room where i had a Nintendo, Sega Genesis, Gameboy, New T.V., Baketball thing where i shot my clothes in and that never worked but their are two things that straightened my ass out.

1. When a kid is mad at his/her parent/s they will be so mad at them and spanking, smacking really does nothing but my mother would make me stare at her for 1 hour and sometimes more and i could not speak. I talk to mom everyday and i thank her for doing that because that really worked.
2. I was a 12 year old punk who liked to cause trouble and treat people like shit and i was not a bad kid but i was in with the wrong crowd. I was caught damagening someones property along with my punk buddies and lucky me, got to go to court and well, i went to a the state prision for Scared Straight and those dudes scared the shit out of me. Seeing a big black guy that is almost 300 lbs scream at you when you are 12 and skinny as a twig will break you down as it did me and the things that they all told us scared me straight. I could not look away but some kids did and then more guys came in and started screaming about how they cannot even see their children or see their grandchildren. I remember a big white guy who said that if i was in there, "I would fuck you, make you my bitch and then sell you to some other MOTHER FUCKER!! I cried and that set me straight. I remember everything about that day and just the feeling when i got back on that bus and some kids were laughing but i got my shit together and started helping others and getting more involved into sports then i already was and being a leader. The best thing that i ever learned being in Kentucky.
D

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #70 on: March 12, 2009, 07:25:55 PM »
I got my ass whipped with the metal part of the belt and i would laugh after the beating was over and go to my room where i had a Nintendo, Sega Genesis, Gameboy, New T.V., Baketball thing where i shot my clothes in and that never worked but their are two things that straightened my ass out.

1. When a kid is mad at his/her parent/s they will be so mad at them and spanking, smacking really does nothing but my mother would make me stare at her for 1 hour and sometimes more and i could not speak. I talk to mom everyday and i thank her for doing that because that really worked.
2. I was a 12 year old punk who liked to cause trouble and treat people like shit and i was not a bad kid but i was in with the wrong crowd. I was caught damagening someones property along with my punk buddies and lucky me, got to go to court and well, i went to a the state prision for Scared Straight and those dudes scared the shit out of me. Seeing a big black guy that is almost 300 lbs scream at you when you are 12 and skinny as a twig will break you down as it did me and the things that they all told us scared me straight. I could not look away but some kids did and then more guys came in and started screaming about how they cannot even see their children or see their grandchildren. I remember a big white guy who said that if i was in there, "I would fuck you, make you my bitch and then sell you to some other MOTHER FUCKER!! I cried and that set me straight. I remember everything about that day and just the feeling when i got back on that bus and some kids were laughing but i got my shit together and started helping others and getting more involved into sports then i already was and being a leader. The best thing that i ever learned being in Kentucky.
oh i forgot my grandmother was 5'1" and a mean 250 lbs

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 12, 2009, 07:29:41 PM »
I cried and that set me straight. I remember everything about that day and just the feeling when i got back on that bus and some kids were laughing but i got my shit together and started helping others and getting more involved into sports then i already was and being a leader. The best thing that i ever learned being in Kentucky.
hAHAHAHAHAhhahahahahaaaPussy. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #72 on: March 12, 2009, 07:35:02 PM »
hAHAHAHAHAhhahahahahaaaPussy. ;D

I cried when bo schembechler died to.

I also cried when my grandmother died also.

I guess so....Have a good one brah!!
D

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #73 on: March 12, 2009, 07:35:36 PM »
I cried when bo schembechler died to.

I also cried when my grandmother died also.

I guess so....Have a good one brah!!

Your weakness dissapoints me.....
No doubt about it...

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 12, 2009, 07:38:28 PM »
Your weakness dissapoints me.....
X2

Doug sounds like quite the crybaby. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!