Author Topic: Who here thinks it is acceptable to hit children?  (Read 8533 times)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Re: Who here thinks it is acceptable to hit children?
« Reply #75 on: March 12, 2009, 07:46:19 PM »
X2

Doug sounds like quite the crybaby. :-\

Doug strikes me as the type of person who takes pictures of rainbows and encourages people to be open with him.....
No doubt about it...

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #76 on: March 12, 2009, 07:49:29 PM »
Doug strikes me as the type of person who takes pictures of rainbows and encourages people to be open with him.....

That is very odd thing to say  :( Good luck with your future endovers

D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #77 on: March 12, 2009, 07:49:49 PM »
My mom hit me when I acted way out of order when I was younger and I don't blame her one bit. There's a difference between abuse and discipline, and I'm glad I was disciplined at a young age as I definitely think it made me a better and stronger adult.

Then again, I grew up in a different culture. Disciplinary spankings for failing to do well in school or getting into trouble were and still are common. Abuse is not.

I don't mean to sound ethnocentric, but I believe that the states and Europe do not understand the difference between discipline and abuse. Kids in America aren't disciplined by parents, but when parents do decide to do something they resort to abuse.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #78 on: March 12, 2009, 07:50:14 PM »
That is very odd thing to say  :( Good luck with your future endovers

Thankyou.....i will do them tear-free..... 8)
No doubt about it...

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
A

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #80 on: March 12, 2009, 08:26:37 PM »
If i had kids I would make the mom take care of discipline, and I would just back her up.  This would be most effective strategy if the child needs physical punishment.  I would never hit my mom back but when it came down to it with my dad we had some brawls and we destroyed a lot of furniture, walls, windows, etc...but nothing was ever resolved.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #81 on: March 12, 2009, 08:27:27 PM »
If i had kids I would make the mom take care of discipline, and I would just back her up.  This would be most effective strategy if the child needs physical punishment.  I would never hit my mom back but when it came down to it with my dad we had some brawls and we destroyed a lot of furniture, walls, windows, etc...but nothing was ever resolved.

Just make those little pricks carry stones and then one day they could lift a 600lb stone for 50ft no trouble..... 8)
No doubt about it...

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #82 on: March 12, 2009, 08:29:01 PM »

are you still a hulking 265lbs. ? throwing around 500lb. stones like they're beach balls ? ;)

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #83 on: March 12, 2009, 08:35:45 PM »

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #84 on: March 12, 2009, 08:41:26 PM »
are you still a hulking 265lbs. ? throwing around 500lb. stones like they're beach balls ? ;)

only about 255-260 today.  Still gaining back from vacation.  Maybe I will do some dbols and get big like sevaste  ::)

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: March 12, 2009, 08:45:25 PM »
Who hasn't been hit by their parents?   Pinches in the restaurant are worse!!!!
((-::

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #86 on: March 12, 2009, 08:47:44 PM »
only about 255-260 today.  Still gaining back from vacation.  Maybe I will do some dbols and get big like sevaste  ::)

Hahahahaha!!!! we can only dream of that kind of size!!

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: March 12, 2009, 08:53:37 PM »
I plan on using intimidation, I seem to do it well,  if that doesn't work a spanking is not out of the question.
I am a big baby

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #88 on: March 12, 2009, 09:15:58 PM »
I plan on using intimidation, I seem to do it well,  if that doesn't work a spanking is not out of the question.

lol sweet!!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: March 12, 2009, 09:39:54 PM »
Are adoptee's allowed to get spanked?
((-::

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: March 12, 2009, 10:11:08 PM »
get spanked for bad habits and behaviour is fine...as long as its not too hard and doesn't put scars to the body. Slapping is unnecessary....

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #91 on: March 12, 2009, 10:14:01 PM »
my dad used to hit me when i was old enough... then we i started to hit him back... kinda like a fight club... we developed a great relationship since then... we go out to bars together and shit kinda like a best friend... i guess he was trying to understand what kinda son he had  8)

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 12, 2009, 10:20:33 PM »
i knew i was fucked when my mom would say ''im gonna tell your daddy''

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #93 on: March 12, 2009, 10:22:55 PM »
Why not?
\

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: March 12, 2009, 10:42:03 PM »
my dad used to be a big drinker,he would beat me every hour on the hour all night long,it sucked ass for me.i was a bad kid though,i guess i deserved it.i couldnt tell my teachers he beat me when they seen the bruises,cause he said he would kill me,so i would say i was playing and fell.i think thats why i ask my wife to punch me in the face and kick me in the balls when we are having sex
R

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #95 on: March 12, 2009, 10:43:15 PM »
Is that why you took up gracie bjj?
\

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #96 on: March 12, 2009, 11:05:02 PM »
How is it acceptable to hit someone who weighs less than 100 pounds? A lot of white trash thinking going on in this thread.
E

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: March 12, 2009, 11:10:51 PM »
Is that why you took up gracie bjj?

actually i never even knew bjj existed till i watched the first ufc in 93,then i started judo cause i couldnt find a bjj school in my area.then all of a sudden bjj schools started popping up all over the place after royce started winning his matches against bigger guys mostly,i found a great shootfighting school in north jersey where i grew up and the teacher was ufc judge dan mirigliotta,dan is a purple belt under renzo gracie and thats how i started gracie bjj,i fell in love with the sport as soon as i started training in it,it became an obsession at one point
R

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #98 on: March 12, 2009, 11:14:34 PM »
I was just kidding man, it's messed up how you were treated.  Be good to your kids man.
\

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: March 13, 2009, 12:08:22 AM »
I was just kidding man, it's messed up how you were treated.  Be good to your kids man.

i treat my son great,ive never layed a finger on him,i never understood how someone can beat someone that they love,it was hard for me to understand what my dad did to me for many years after that,as i got older i forgave him and we have a great relationship today.it was the alchohol i guess,i cant imagine hurting my son whether i was drunk or not.dont get me wrong,last year he was trying to touch the stove burners and i tapped his hand very lightly,he was mad at me but i did it for his own good,i dont want him to burn himself.this is the first time in my life where i actually have someone cry for me when i leave for work,my son cries when i go to work and that keeps me going everyday and keeps me away from the cocaine and alcohol.i always clap for my son when he does something nice or says his abc,s,my sons the best thing that ever happened to me and i thank god everyday for him.the only thing that scares me is that im not exactly a big bread winner and im worried that one day he will despise me for not having alot of money,im getting my CDL this month so ill make pretty good money driving trucks,i just want to make sure i could leave him something behind when its my turn to go home to the lord,my dad was a factory worker his whole life and i never despised him for it,he provided us with food on the table,clothes on our backs and when he wasnt drinking he was the most generous man in the world,he would help anyone in need.im already teaching my son jiu jitsu at home on my wrestling mats,he has no idea what hes doin,lol, but im just letting him get used to pushing me off him and im teaching him how to fall even though he doesnt realize it,lol.i want him to be a great at bjj,even though im going to bring him to a muay thia boxing school when hes alittle older,i dont want him to be a mma fighter,even though i love mma.i just want him to compete in bjj if he wants,if he dont like it,thats cool also.maybe hell like soccer better or something and ill support whatever he does as long as hes happy and healthy and stays away from drugs cause i couldnt accept that,thanks for reading dballin247
R