Author Topic: If you owned a supplement company and wanted to sell products...  (Read 9821 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: If you owned a supplement company and wanted to sell products...
« Reply #75 on: March 13, 2009, 03:56:56 PM »
But why would anyone buy a supplement that makes them fat? Isn't the girl working the booth supposed to at least pretend to use the products?
I still haven`t gotten an answer on the Cumberbunds.  ???

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #76 on: March 13, 2009, 03:59:00 PM »
Dan, the kind of girls milling around the Arnold booths are NOT homebodies who watch the shopping channel. They either are with guys into bodybuilding or into it themselves. Jen is going through a powerlifting phase. I think a lot of them would know who she is and why she's bigger.

To be fair, she can't do right for doing wrong; if she's ripped it's disgusting and she should  be fatter. When she's a bit bulkier she should be ripped to the bone. Most guys - not you - just want to abuse a chick who looks hot and is there and a target.

Exactly! 

hahaha danielson, you're a fucking idiot.   ;D

:)

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #77 on: March 13, 2009, 03:59:08 PM »

Makes me want to buy the supplement AND attend school in Chapel Hill.
~

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #78 on: March 13, 2009, 04:03:07 PM »
I still haven`t gotten an answer on the Cumberbunds.  ???

I still find it strange that in womens bodybuilding the women look horrendous 10 months out of the year compared to a normal girl who watches her weight and takes care of herself. There is no money is womens bodybuilding, for whatever reason you have to look like a pig most of the year and you get no respect whatsoever. What's the point of doing it? I only used Jezzebelle as an example cuz her pic caught my eye this morning, I could have just as easily plugged in Kelly Ripa or a number of other women who look infinitely better. It just makes no sense to me. How can someone let themselves go like that and be considered "professional" ???
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: March 13, 2009, 04:04:13 PM »

Exactly! 

Yet everyone agrees with me. Recent example.

Makes me want to buy the supplement AND attend school in Chapel Hill.
E

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 13, 2009, 04:07:44 PM »
Who would you hire? Just base it off these two pics, which women has the more desirable body and would help to sell product?

Is that Jez? She looks great. I think Jen looks awesome too and she seems like a sweet girl. They both look good.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: March 13, 2009, 04:09:02 PM »
Is that Jez? She looks great. I think Jen looks awesome too and she seems like a sweet girl. They both look good.

If you wanted to get in shape, which girl would you ask for help or use what she is using etc.?
E

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: March 13, 2009, 04:10:36 PM »
I still find it strange that in womens bodybuilding the women look horrendous 10 months out of the year compared to a normal girl who watches her weight and takes care of herself. There is no money is womens bodybuilding, for whatever reason you have to look like a pig most of the year and you get no respect whatsoever. What's the point of doing it? I only used Jezzebelle as an example cuz her pic caught my eye this morning, I could have just as easily plugged in Kelly Ripa or a number of other women who look infinitely better. It just makes no sense to me. How can someone let themselves go like that and be considered "professional" ???
The sub-culture that exists in their circles only fuels their delusion and irrationality.  For instance, they restrict themselves so much for no reason, that after their little competitions, they gorge themselves silly for months on end, not realizing that this all or nothing approach is completely futile.  They then mask it by calling it "powerlifting" or "bulking".

They don`t realize that they could eat whatever they want from day one, to competition and after, and they don`t have to go hog fucking wild like some starved land mammal.

Seriously, they are an entirely irrational type.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 13, 2009, 04:12:10 PM »
If you wanted to get in shape, which girl would you ask for help or use what she is using etc.?
to be completley honest, using only those pics and knowing nothing about either of them I would say Jezz. Not to say that Jen looks bad by any means.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: March 13, 2009, 04:14:52 PM »
to be completley honest, using only those pics and knowing nothing about either of them I would say Jezz. Not to say that Jen looks bad by any means.

x2

I personally get lost in her eyes (the second one)...I know you can't judge a book by its cover, but she looks like the kind who would be easy to live with.
~

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: March 13, 2009, 04:15:30 PM »
The sub-culture that exists in their circles only fuels their delusion and irrationality.  For instance, they restrict themselves so much for no reason, that after their little competitions, they gorge themselves silly for months on end, not realizing that this all or nothing approach is completely futile.  They then mask it by calling it "powerlifting" or "bulking".

They don`t realize that they could eat whatever they want from day one, to competition and after, and they don`t have to go hog fucking wild like some starved land mammal.

Seriously, they are an entirely irrational type.

Would you say that with the help of your lovely girlfriend we debunked the theory that a "pro" womens bodybuilder looks better than a healthy average gymgoer? And perhaps more importantly the owners of these supplement companies need to worry less about who will wrestle with them after the show and worry more about hiring good looking fit girls for their booths?
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: March 13, 2009, 04:17:12 PM »

Beast is a pretty girl with a great smile and she seems to be quite nice. But you don't go to the strip clubs to see fat girls, so why have them working the booths?
E

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: March 13, 2009, 04:19:59 PM »
Beast is a pretty girl with a great smile and she seems to be quite nice. But you don't go to the strip clubs to see fat girls, so why have them working the booths?

Exactly...I can see plenty of sexy fat chicks at Wal-Mart.  Sure, I still spend $100 like at a strip club, but at least I walk out with a couple carts full of groceries.
~

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 13, 2009, 04:23:45 PM »

Exactly! 

Hi Rip, happy Friday evening to you :) Can you please tell me where the hole in my theory is? The Beast is not a celebrity by any means, its not like having George Clooney there after he filmed Syriana and was heavier, she is just a bodybuilder who may or may not squat guys for money. Jezz is in much better shape than her, and by that reasoning assuming they were both equally hard workers, Jezz would attract much more business Daves way. Can you please tell me how I am wrong without calling me an idiot? If not, have a nice weekend :)
E

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: March 13, 2009, 04:27:22 PM »
My Jezebelle will Pwn this "pro" clown any day of the week.

I must say Jez looks pretty good in that first pic

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: March 13, 2009, 04:27:52 PM »
Dan, the kind of girls milling around the Arnold booths are NOT homebodies who watch the shopping channel. They either are with guys into bodybuilding or into it themselves. Jen is going through a powerlifting phase. I think a lot of them would know who she is and why she's bigger.

Fwiw, my sisters boyfriend took her to the Arnold expo last year, mainly there to see the UFC, but they went to the expo one of the days. She said there were too many freaks there for her, but her BF told me he got some great deals on supplements and plenty of freebies. So in this one case at least, there was a girl who never works out and a guy who although trains, is no where near what you would call a gym junkie.
E

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #91 on: March 13, 2009, 04:28:05 PM »
First pic kills the slouched, doughy, pasty, pudgy raccoon eyed soccer mom in the second pic.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 13, 2009, 04:29:01 PM »
Would you say that with the help of your lovely girlfriend we debunked the theory that a "pro" womens bodybuilder looks better than a healthy average gymgoer? And perhaps more importantly the owners of these supplement companies need to worry less about who will wrestle with them after the show and worry more about hiring good looking fit girls for their booths?
Perhaps they should have two sets of booths.  One for the obese booth models and one for those in shape.  Perhaps that kind of business model will cater to all.

Quo

• Getbig II
  • "Yes I work out...thanks for asking"
« Reply #93 on: March 13, 2009, 04:30:13 PM »
Who would you hire? Just base it off these two pics, which women has the more desirable body and would help to sell product?

Epic "Lemony Snicket" nose on Beast...

The first one isn't actually "Shape Magazine front cover material", but she will do for the question at hand... ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: March 13, 2009, 04:32:17 PM »
Keep this in mind fellas, TA, love him or hate him is the most polarizing figure here. Many people who disagree with him on everything are still saying what is painfully obvious. Has one person even chosen Beast yet? Makes you wonder what the criteria is for hiring the booth girls. Not to take away from Jezz's beauty, because she really is a stunner, but I am sure Dave could find similar girls such as her who would take the job seriously and show up in shape ready to help the company, not just eat donuts all day. I am genuinely intrigued by this business decision.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 13, 2009, 04:34:09 PM »

The first one isn't actually "Shape Magazine front cover material", but she will do for the question at hand... ;D

Yes she is. Not only that, she is exactly what women who work out(not talking about the women who love their curves or whatever) want to look like.
E

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #96 on: March 13, 2009, 04:41:25 PM »
nuff said..

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: March 13, 2009, 04:42:53 PM »
Lets be fair. I have some pictures of THE BEAST in shape for comparison sake.  Some that may not have  been posted here.

Let me know what you think.

Even when she is not obese, I think Jezebelle wins hands down.

Quo

• Getbig II
  • "Yes I work out...thanks for asking"
« Reply #98 on: March 13, 2009, 04:45:25 PM »
Lets be fair. I have some pictures of THE BEAST in shape for comparison sake.  Some that may not have  been posted here.

Well...she looks better...but she still ain't "all that"...I know some guys on here will defend these pics till the end... ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: March 13, 2009, 04:54:10 PM »

THREE TYPES OF DWARFISM