Author Topic: If you owned a supplement company and wanted to sell products...  (Read 9747 times)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Re: If you owned a supplement company and wanted to sell products...
« Reply #125 on: March 17, 2009, 12:36:13 PM »
Fast 400 this getbig.Most of the guys on here wouldnt show there face at an expo.They probably never been to an expo.I mean look at the amount of posts these guys have, 10,000,20,000 and even 30,000.My god I being coming here for a few years now and I have maybe a lil  over 1000.
Fast 400 these guys wont post pics of themselves, yet make fun of Ronnie Coleman.Guys like Hulkster, goatboy,ND,bluto,Blinky, etc etc, live on here.
You and I know how booths really work ,and who you want working you booth.You cant expect guys who dont buy suppelements, or probably dont even work out to understand what your trying to expalin to them.Its like trying to teach a pig to sing, it will annoy the pig, and waiste you valuable time.
Jen was in here offeason, so she was a little off condition, people who dont compete in bodybuilding wouldnt know this.They think that bodybuilders should be big and ripped all the time, lol
Fast 400 this is getbig, so you cant take these guys seriousy.
Most of them are probably agoraphobic ( mispelled) 30-35 who live in there mothers basement, and have not life.The only good thing about trhis board is it is amusing.

all danielson said was that a booth should have fit looking, hot girls working there, not a chubby off-season female BBer.  99% of the supplement companies agree with this and have HOT FIT girls working their booth ;)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: March 17, 2009, 12:40:52 PM »
all danielson said was that a booth should have fit looking, hot girls working there, not a chubby off-season female BBer.  99% of the supplement companies agree with this and have HOT FIT girls working their booth ;)
Yes, but SPECIES wanted bodybuilders and people who really actually use their stuff unlike say... B$N?

The clientel that SPECIES wants understands things like off-season and what that brings. Most of them even know very well that BEAST is now dabbling in the Powerlifting world.

Hot girls and bodybuilders totally ripped bodybuilders at supplement booths is so 2003. That shit is dead.

Beverly International. Just salespeople in polo shirts who never train behind their booth. Line around the corner to buy discounted Beverly products.

- Block.
?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #127 on: March 17, 2009, 12:44:18 PM »
Fast 400 this getbig.Most of the guys on here wouldnt show there face at an expo.They probably never been to an expo.I mean look at the amount of posts these guys have, 10,000,20,000 and even 30,000.My god I being coming here for a few years now and I have maybe a lil  over 1000.
Fast 400 these guys wont post pics of themselves, yet make fun of Ronnie Coleman.Guys like Hulkster, goatboy,ND,bluto,Blinky, etc etc, live on here.
You and I know how booths really work ,and who you want working you booth.You cant expect guys who dont buy suppelements, or probably dont even work out to understand what your trying to expalin to them.Its like trying to teach a pig to sing, it will annoy the pig, and waiste you valuable time.
Jen was in here offeason, so she was a little off condition, people who dont compete in bodybuilding wouldnt know this.They think that bodybuilders should be big and ripped all the time, lol
Fast 400 this is getbig, so you cant take these guys seriousy.
Most of them are probably agoraphobic ( mispelled) 30-35 who live in there mothers basement, and have not life.The only good thing about trhis board is it is amusing.
just leave 'blinkys' name out of this
L

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: March 17, 2009, 01:12:14 PM »
Simple question "Block" If her appearance and physique don't matter ..why bother getting in this kinda shape for a different company...and which physique would persuade you to buy a physique enhancement product?

ALL TEETH
I am a big baby

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #129 on: March 17, 2009, 05:43:25 PM »
Keep talking boys...here is a little taste of what is coming in September when I will step on stage at Team Universe...until then be thinking of me this weekend when I will total over 900 in my powerlifting meet   :-*

Jennifer

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #130 on: March 17, 2009, 05:46:27 PM »
Keep talking boys...here is a little taste of what is coming in September when I will step on stage at Team Universe...until then be thinking of me this weekend when I will total over 900 in my powerlifting meet   :-*

you look great.... :-*
K

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #131 on: March 17, 2009, 05:48:16 PM »
Thanks, I feel great.  Just resting up and am super excited for this weekend.
Jennifer

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #132 on: March 17, 2009, 05:51:52 PM »
Thanks, I feel great.  Just resting up and am super excited for this weekend.

why are you all veiny?
Deep Tissue Massage

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #133 on: March 17, 2009, 05:53:06 PM »
why are you all veiny?

low body fat + works out  ::)
K

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #134 on: March 17, 2009, 05:55:10 PM »
why are you all veiny?

I drew those one, heard it was the thing to do
Jennifer

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #135 on: March 17, 2009, 07:01:13 PM »
Wow we can definetly tell who was picked on and harrassed throughout high school...  ::)  ::)

Quo

• Getbig II
  • "Yes I work out...thanks for asking"
« Reply #136 on: March 17, 2009, 07:15:25 PM »

Please get your nose fixed...you can put an eye out with that thing...

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #137 on: March 17, 2009, 07:19:23 PM »
haha i haven't seen this thread before
this is so epic
great danielson,just great

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: March 17, 2009, 07:26:04 PM »
haha i haven't seen this thread before
this is so epic
great danielson,just great

You should click the profile of the great Danielson and view his recent posts the minute log  on.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: March 18, 2009, 06:54:55 AM »
i dont care what anyone says.  that chick looks good.

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: March 18, 2009, 11:33:17 AM »

The clientel that SPECIES wants understands things like off-season and what that brings. Most of them even know very well that BEAST is now dabbling in the Powerlifting world.

Hot girls and bodybuilders totally ripped bodybuilders at supplement booths is so 2003. That shit is dead.

- Block.

And yet Species DID  have ripped up girls --- the only exception being Jen.
Look at the advert to the rght of the  picture. A ripped up muscle goddess. Nobody  uses fat people to plug physique supps.