Author Topic: If you owned a supplement company and wanted to sell products...  (Read 9813 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: If you owned a supplement company and wanted to sell products...
« Reply #100 on: March 13, 2009, 04:56:42 PM »
Just think, all these men at the Arnold are for the most part Midgets.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #101 on: March 13, 2009, 05:37:58 PM »

They are, ffs how many bodybuilders do you see that are over 5'9 ?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #102 on: March 13, 2009, 05:44:01 PM »
THREE TYPES OF DWARFISM

Is she standing in a hole?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #103 on: March 13, 2009, 06:17:12 PM »
Keep this in mind fellas, TA, love him or hate him is the most polarizing figure here.

Yes.  TA is one of the most ennemamatic characters on here.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #104 on: March 14, 2009, 10:51:32 AM »
Jezebelle looks a million times better than a woman who rollercoasters to extremes with her weight and hormones, as TA looks better than the pro BBers who have distended abdomens (with similar symptoms that pregnant woman get) and strange lumps from shady injections

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #105 on: March 14, 2009, 01:54:39 PM »
8) and your a skinny ugly wannabe !

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #106 on: March 14, 2009, 04:06:41 PM »
The arnold is simply a money pit companies feel obligated to go to.  Who cares if once a year people give that booth owner shit about the girl behind it.  If the other 362 days she's hitting the phones selling stuff, nobody cares.  The 15 people disappointed in this thread mean nothing in the scheme of some of these companies. 

Exactly my point. 
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #107 on: March 14, 2009, 04:10:58 PM »
Check Mate my friends.

Jezebelle wins hands down.

Not really.  Jezebelle does have the looks and is very athletically fit so I'll give you that point...... 

However, does she have any marketing or sales skills????  Like I said, a pretty face only gets you so far in the industry.  After the expo is over, its behind the phones making sales calls
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #108 on: March 14, 2009, 04:13:46 PM »
I keep forgetting everyone on getbig is 5'10 265lbs at 5% bodyfat and natural. 

Don't forget the 7 figure incomes.... :D
A

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #109 on: March 14, 2009, 04:29:01 PM »
They are, ffs how many bodybuilders do you see that are over 5'9 ?

Said it before , any male under 5ft9 should not be allowed to bodybuild..they look stupid

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: March 14, 2009, 06:09:42 PM »
8) and your a skinny ugly wannabe !

With a stunning girl that the whole board is in love with

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #111 on: March 14, 2009, 09:54:59 PM »
I would use attractive women to sell my supplements.   >:(

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #112 on: March 14, 2009, 10:48:51 PM »
I would use attractive women to sell my supplements.   >:(
worked well so far. sex sales.
A

1Fast400

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #113 on: March 15, 2009, 06:48:07 AM »
I love how people on here "know" that women at the booth were actually able to sell a product.  All they did was hand you a bag, take a picture with you and get you to that booth for 30 seconds.  That's not selling a product, that's giving you a sample.  Big difference.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: March 15, 2009, 10:10:22 AM »
Who would you hire? Just base it off these two pics, which women has the more desirable body and would help to sell product?

The TOP picture if you want a cookie-cut answer.

What people fail to think about is that SPECIES Nutrition is a company with a huge cult-like following which are people who diet-down and compete on a regular basis. That's Species' forte'. The underground 'clique' of competitors who pretty much all use Dave's ketogenic style of dieting. So what that gives these people are a unique understanding and personal knowledge based on experience. With that being said 9 out of 10 SPECIES buyers, users, distributors, junkies and fanatics will remember the 2008 Jr. USA's and know that Cowan won the OVERALL.

To further illustrate what I am saying here is the average SPECIES user knows and appreciates an offseason when calories and dieting is not a concern. So when they look at a Cowan more than likely they didn't see anything besides.. "Oh, that's Jen Cowan."

SPECIES had plenty of people at thier table that were in top condition. SPECIES can also care less about the gimmick of having people in top condition to help 'sell products' because Species users, distributors and even buyers also know what role gear plays in it as well. Species also had 'regular folks' there to help sell, talk about and explain product detail that were in no way, shape or form a bodybuilder. They were salespeople.

Cowan does distributing for SPECIES. Dave granted her a spot because she is a name and people will come to the table to talk to her, meet her, take pics with her and so forth, which happend exactly like that. Notice the pics of her here, the threads about her here, how many times SPECIES is mentioned, written and thought of over and over. Dave may look like a shaven Sasquatch but he isn't simple like one.

SPECIES can give a shit about consumers who only buy because a model-stripper was standing in front of their booth looking bored handing out a sample shot of their 'cell-mass'. They don't need to be concerned about that. Their established and the hype grows more and more and their 'minions' grow even larger.

- Block!
?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #115 on: March 15, 2009, 10:21:42 AM »
Keto Diets are stupid. Species is stupid.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #116 on: March 15, 2009, 10:26:14 AM »
Keto Diets are stupid. Species is stupid.

jezebelle destroy jenny coward, and jez does not do schmoe squat, props to her

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: March 15, 2009, 11:08:24 AM »
Simple question "Block" If her appearance and physique don't matter ..why bother getting in this kinda shape for a different company...and which physique would persuade you to buy a physique enhancement product?

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #118 on: March 16, 2009, 02:42:06 AM »
The TOP picture if you want a cookie-cut answer.

What people fail to think about is that SPECIES Nutrition is a company with a huge cult-like following which are people who diet-down and compete on a regular basis. That's Species' forte'. The underground 'clique' of competitors who pretty much all use Dave's ketogenic style of dieting. So what that gives these people are a unique understanding and personal knowledge based on experience. With that being said 9 out of 10 SPECIES buyers, users, distributors, junkies and fanatics will remember the 2008 Jr. USA's and know that Cowan won the OVERALL.

To further illustrate what I am saying here is the average SPECIES user knows and appreciates an offseason when calories and dieting is not a concern. So when they look at a Cowan more than likely they didn't see anything besides.. "Oh, that's Jen Cowan."

SPECIES had plenty of people at thier table that were in top condition. SPECIES can also care less about the gimmick of having people in top condition to help 'sell products' because Species users, distributors and even buyers also know what role gear plays in it as well. Species also had 'regular folks' there to help sell, talk about and explain product detail that were in no way, shape or form a bodybuilder. They were salespeople.

Cowan does distributing for SPECIES. Dave granted her a spot because she is a name and people will come to the table to talk to her, meet her, take pics with her and so forth, which happend exactly like that. Notice the pics of her here, the threads about her here, how many times SPECIES is mentioned, written and thought of over and over. Dave may look like a shaven Sasquatch but he isn't simple like one.

SPECIES can give a shit about consumers who only buy because a model-stripper was standing in front of their booth looking bored handing out a sample shot of their 'cell-mass'. They don't need to be concerned about that. Their established and the hype grows more and more and their 'minions' grow even larger.

- Block!

So they don't want to expand and reach new customers?  What a horrible business model.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #119 on: March 16, 2009, 02:47:28 AM »

The Beast is famous? I would bet no one outside of muscle internet boards has even heard of her.
E

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: March 16, 2009, 01:50:41 PM »

Maybe true but plenty of people who are involved with the muscle-internet forums were there and knew her. Example: Wolfgang.

SPECIES cult-like following follow the boards. SPECIES had a variety of people who were in shape, out of shape, a disgusting shape (Joel G) and whatever other shape in between.

If Jen was a nobody then why is this thread 5-Pages and how many times has her name and the company SPECIES been mentioned on GB (most popular BB forum ever) within the last 10 days?

BEVERLY International is one of the most successful companies in existence. Not a single person in shape at their booth and they had a line across the expo to purchase their stuff at a discounted price. They had salespeople there. No bodybuilders, athletes, nothing. Nobody.

In the Pride Nutrition picture she was dieting for an upcomming show. The latest picture she is in admist of a powerlifting meet.

- Block!
?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #121 on: March 17, 2009, 08:39:11 AM »
Maybe true but plenty of people who are involved with the muscle-internet forums were there and knew her. Example: Wolfgang.

SPECIES cult-like following follow the boards. SPECIES had a variety of people who were in shape, out of shape, a disgusting shape (Joel G) and whatever other shape in between.

If Jen was a nobody then why is this thread 5-Pages and how many times has her name and the company SPECIES been mentioned on GB (most popular BB forum ever) within the last 10 days?

BEVERLY International is one of the most successful companies in existence. Not a single person in shape at their booth and they had a line across the expo to purchase their stuff at a discounted price. They had salespeople there. No bodybuilders, athletes, nothing. Nobody.

In the Pride Nutrition picture she was dieting for an upcomming show. The latest picture she is in admist of a powerlifting meet.

- Block!

That's what I like about Beverly.  They are all business and they don't waste their money on stuff like that.  They even have people there that you can talk to about distributing their products and they'll give you numbers right there
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #122 on: March 17, 2009, 08:46:43 AM »
All I know is, when Ronnie Coleman was winning Sandows and endorsing everything under the sun, his videos showed Beverly protein on his kitchen counter.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #123 on: March 17, 2009, 08:56:26 AM »
Jezebelle is a bit different in that she has no camaraderie amongst her kind when it comes to the whole working out thing.  In fact, she encourages me to rail even harder against the Delusional and the drug users.  The other day we melted down this dopey Figure competitor who is about to compete by walking in the Gym with some Burger King Whoppers. (My suggestion as I didn`t want any eating in my Mercedes :) )  This delusional competitor could not figure out why Jezebelle was leaner with more muscle and eating a Whopper.  It further blew her mind when we told her that we NEVER do cardio either.  Just for giggles we asked her what she was eating.  She said, "60 grams of carbs, only oatmeal and rice for carbs".

Jezebelle and I had a good laugh about that.  OF course we left that idiot dumbfounded so that she inevitably was left questioning her entire being.  It is best that way, for the delusional will NEVER learn.

Imagine if Jez actually trained properly. ;D

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: March 17, 2009, 09:52:36 AM »
Fast 400 this getbig.Most of the guys on here wouldnt show there face at an expo.They probably never been to an expo.I mean look at the amount of posts these guys have, 10,000,20,000 and even 30,000.My god I being coming here for a few years now and I have maybe a lil  over 1000.
Fast 400 these guys wont post pics of themselves, yet make fun of Ronnie Coleman.Guys like Hulkster, goatboy,ND,bluto,Blinky, etc etc, live on here.
You and I know how booths really work ,and who you want working you booth.You cant expect guys who dont buy suppelements, or probably dont even work out to understand what your trying to expalin to them.Its like trying to teach a pig to sing, it will annoy the pig, and waiste you valuable time.
Jen was in here offeason, so she was a little off condition, people who dont compete in bodybuilding wouldnt know this.They think that bodybuilders should be big and ripped all the time, lol
Fast 400 this is getbig, so you cant take these guys seriousy.
Most of them are probably agoraphobic ( mispelled) 30-35 who live in there mothers basement, and have not life.The only good thing about trhis board is it is amusing.