Author Topic: One testicle = less test?  (Read 1991 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
One testicle = less test?
« on: March 13, 2009, 11:56:27 AM »
I know a guy that lost a testicle.  ;D

Does that mean his test levels will drop below what they were with two?  ???
S

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: One testicle = less test?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 11:59:59 AM »
how is lefty doing these days?  A fence claimed the first one, no?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2009, 12:01:05 PM »
how is lefty doing these days?  A fence claimed the first one, no?

HAHA, I swear on the server it wasn't me.  ;D
S

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2009, 12:12:01 PM »
Dunno about test. But I know if you lose a ball it compensates for the other one in terms of sperm production

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2009, 12:20:58 PM »
Dunno about test. But I know if you lose a ball it compensates for the other one in terms of sperm production
More or less there's one big ball. Like an apple.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2009, 12:33:45 PM »
RonPaul,

First and foremost, I feel for your loss.  It must be hard to have to part with your testicle, but rest assured that it does happen very frequently to many people and they live normal lives after the fact.

On to your question, with regards to testosterone, while you will produce less overall testosterone than before, having one testicle that is "healthy" will suffice and will allow for your body to produce enough testosterone to have a healthy sexual drive as well as to be able to perform normally as a male.  

It's important to understand how your body produces testosterone in order to see how the lack of one testicle won't hinder your body's ability to reach/sustain homeostasis..

• Testosterone production begins in the brain, first originating at the cerebral cortex..

After your cortex receives stimulation (Sexual Arousal, Aggression, emotional suspense), it then sends a message to the Hypothalamus Gland.

The Hypothalamus then begins to stimulate production of testosterone.

The way that is stimulates production of testosterone is by sending messages in the form of gonadotropin releasing hormone (GnRH) to the Pituitary gland which, in turn, produces various other hormones.

The pituitary gland then starts to produce two hormones, follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) (Known as the gonadotropins).

Luteinizing hormone is the most important player, for our purposes, because it travels to the testicles and stimulates cells called Leydig cells to start converting, at the cellular level, cholesterol to usable testosterone.

After this conversion occurs at the leydig cells, then free testosterone is sent into the bloodstream where it meets and becomes binded to SHBG, that hormone will regulate how much free testosterone is available to enter vital tissues, but that is irrelevant to the point of your question.

Ultimately, so as long your LH hormone reaches your "1" testicle, then your one healthy testicle will be able to compensate and produce enough testosterone for your body's needs.

Overall testosterone count will have a decrease, even though it will be minor.  Yet, you will be able to perform sexually, have enough energy to function physically otherwise, but don't think you will become Jay Cutler, unless you start to pump yourself with Test by way of a needle..

Hope this helps,
**See SIGN OFF at sentence above**

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2009, 12:34:51 PM »

translation= you want to know how your boyfriend can give you better facials with only one ball.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2009, 12:38:23 PM »
onlyme could probably help answer this question, i'm sure he talks to lance armstrong daily

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2009, 12:43:33 PM »
I knew this kid once who went up for a rebound and got kneed right in the groin during his freshman year..........they had to do surgery to remove one of his testicles but I really doubt that it lowered his test much cause he turned out to be like 6'5 and a pretty badass linebacker in High School.

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2009, 12:49:54 PM »
''Hitler has only got one ball, the other is in the Albert hall, his mother................''  :D

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2009, 12:51:15 PM »
translation= you want to know how your boyfriend can give you better facials with only one ball.
Beat me to it  >:(

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2009, 02:36:36 PM »
RonPaul,

First and foremost, I feel for your loss.  It must be hard to have to part with your testicle, but rest assured that it does happen very frequently to many people and they live normal lives after the fact.

On to your question, with regards to testosterone, while you will produce less overall testosterone than before, having one testicle that is "healthy" will suffice and will allow for your body to produce enough testosterone to have a healthy sexual drive as well as to be able to perform normally as a male.  

It's important to understand how your body produces testosterone in order to see how the lack of one testicle won't hinder your body's ability to reach/sustain homeostasis..

• Testosterone production begins in the brain, first originating at the cerebral cortex..

After your cortex receives stimulation (Sexual Arousal, Aggression, emotional suspense), it then sends a message to the Hypothalamus Gland.

The way that is stimulates production of testosterone is by sending messages in the form of gonadotropin releasing hormone (GnRH) to the Pituitary gland which, in turn, produces various other hormones.

The pituitary gland then starts to produce two hormones, follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) (Known as the gonadotropins).

Luteinizing hormone is the most important player, for our purposes, because it travels to the testicles and stimulates cells called Leydig cells to start converting, at the cellular level, cholesterol to usable testosterone.

After this conversion occurs at the leydig cells, then free testosterone is sent into the bloodstream where it meets and becomes binded to SHBG, that hormone will regulate how much free testosterone is available to enter vital tissues, but that is irrelevant to the point of your question.

Ultimately, so as long your LH hormone reaches your "1" testicle, then your one healthy testicle will be able to compensate and produce enough testosterone for your body's needs.

Overall testosterone count will have a decrease, even though it will be minor.  Yet, you will be able to perform sexually, have enough energy to function physically otherwise, but don't think you will become Jay Cutler, unless you start to pump yourself with Test by way of a needle..

Hope this helps,

Thanks for the info.

It wasn't me though.  ;D
S

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2009, 02:40:10 PM »
Thanks for the info.

It wasn't me though.  ;D

bullshit!

show us pics of your gorgeous nutsack immediately!
Deep Tissue Massage

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2009, 03:13:28 PM »
bullshit!

show us pics of your gorgeous nutsack immediately!

Gay but OK.....

;D
S

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2009, 10:10:59 PM »

Hi ex baseball player John "Martin' Kruck

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2009, 10:12:42 PM »

ROFL ;D ;D

Alex23

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2009, 10:19:34 PM »

Hope this helps,

hahahah great post...

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2009, 11:18:54 PM »
one brain=less intelligence ?
asstropin

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2009, 11:23:04 PM »
one brain=less intelligence ?

6 billion brains and testicles = it didn't help. look at the world

io856

« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2009, 11:56:32 PM »
Thanks for the info.

It wasn't me though.  ;D
Yes because men who have to have one of their testicles removed will tell others  ::)

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2009, 12:56:20 AM »
my buddy paul lost one nut when we where kids,his name was perfect,we called him (one ball paul)even he liked it
R

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2009, 04:26:16 AM »
RonPaul,

Hope this helps,

Wow, good explanation.  Spot on!  Good Job.
Most are all show no go!