Author Topic: Who remembers the McDonald's contest song..  (Read 849 times)

Awesomo

• Getbig III
Who remembers the McDonald's contest song..
« on: March 13, 2009, 06:36:36 PM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Who remembers the McDonald's contest song..
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 06:44:21 PM »
Evil.  Advertising to children should be banned.

Awesomo

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2009, 06:46:48 PM »
Evil.  Advertising to children should be banned.

Man I loved this song. i still have half memorized. I remember playing the record on my fisher price record player.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2009, 06:59:16 PM »
For my generation it was, "Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, and something on a sesame seed bun."

And now they have Mountain Dew ads, etc. on school buses.  Soon it'll be on screens with catchy jingles and hypnotic visuals, then in the halls, then in the classrooms, thanks to the generous contributions of corporations who are proud to fund 'education.'  The rich get richer and the kids get fatter, the profit machine steamrolls on.  "A prison for your mind, Neo."

Awesomo

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2009, 07:01:37 PM »
For my generation it was, "Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, and something on a sesame seed bun."

And now they have Mountain Dew ads, etc. on school buses.  Soon it'll be on screens with catchy jingles and hypnotic visuals, then in the halls, then in the classrooms, thanks to the generous contributions of corporations who are proud to fund 'education.'  The rich get richer and the kids get fatter, the profit machine steamrolls on.  "A prison for your mind, Neo."

There was tons of fast food when i was a kid, but for some reason todays kids are so fucking fat. I don't blame companies. I blame parents and a pussy pc society. When i was young if a kid was fat we let hm know it. Today fat kids can be popular. it is sad.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2009, 02:10:17 AM »
Why do they call their beef paddies "sausage" ???

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2009, 02:37:09 AM »
There was tons of fast food when i was a kid, but for some reason todays kids are so fucking fat. I don't blame companies. I blame parents and a pussy pc society. When i was young if a kid was fat we let hm know it. Today fat kids can be popular. it is sad.

LMFAO