Author Topic: sevastase benching 405 real or fake?  (Read 6719 times)

madmax

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
sevastase benching 405 real or fake?
« on: March 14, 2009, 08:22:43 AM »

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: sevastase benching 405 real or fake?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2009, 08:27:06 AM »

madmax

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2009, 08:30:08 AM »

classic, im guessing u r from the uk.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2009, 08:45:22 AM »
Hard to belive that this "chest" moves 405

But never say never. Sometimes the sheer look is misleading. :P

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2009, 08:45:57 AM »

classic, im guessing u r from the uk.

lol ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2009, 08:47:07 AM »
wow ..great job madmax ..this topic has never been debated before  ::)

stop being a jealous little bitch and go to the gym..maybe one day you'll break 315  :-\

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2009, 08:48:19 AM »

madmax

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2009, 08:51:55 AM »

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2009, 08:52:35 AM »

madmax

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2009, 08:53:19 AM »
wow ..great job madmax ..this topic has never been debated before  ::)

stop being a jealous little bitch and go to the gym..maybe one day you'll break 315  :-\

why would i be jealous u fucken prick? did i say anything bad about u in the post, no i did not so fuck off u little cracker

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2009, 09:35:41 AM »
Hard to belive that this "chest" moves 405

But never say never. Sometimes the sheer look is misleading. :P

I have seen many guys who don't look like they are strong and they move incredible weight.  There is a guy in HAwaii who i Japanese benches over 500 and he does 405 pretty easy for 8 reps and I swear everytime I saw him lift I would just think to myself how the hell does he do that.  He wears his work clothes in the gym.  Sevatase looks like he lifts and his chest if far from flat but his triceps look like they can push some weight.  I think that was real and you guys who say fake so much.  I swear in all the years I have lifted and all the gyms I have been too, I don't ever remember seeing fakes weights except at Gold's in Venice.  The guy spotting him didn't touch the weight for the first two reps.  Anyway, he did it now get over it.  Instead post some video of you guys benching 405.  It is always better to show people that you can do something rather than attempt to put someone down to make them look bad.  A little wisdom from the old guy

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2009, 09:41:21 AM »
I have seen many guys who don't look like they are strong and they move incredible weight.  There is a guy in HAwaii who i Japanese benches over 500 and he does 405 pretty easy for 8 reps and I swear everytime I saw him lift I would just think to myself how the hell does he do that.  He wears his work clothes in the gym.  Sevatase looks like he lifts and his chest if far from flat but his triceps look like they can push some weight.  I think that was real and you guys who say fake so much.  I swear in all the years I have lifted and all the gyms I have been too, I don't ever remember seeing fakes weights except at Gold's in Venice.  The guy spotting him didn't touch the weight for the first two reps.  Anyway, he did it now get over it.  Instead post some video of you guys benching 405.  It is always better to show people that you can do something rather than attempt to put someone down to make them look bad.  A little wisdom from the old guy

Good post. I, too, have seen " little guys " lift some incredible weight. There's one thing that I know though ... it leaves you in awe ... humbles you as well. If you've really done it Sev. ... then my hats off to you. Good weight.  :)

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2009, 09:49:40 AM »
Fake.  :)

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2009, 09:55:06 AM »
Fake.  :)

the question is not if the weights are fake... it is if the weights are really 45lbs each... ;D

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2009, 10:01:22 AM »
the question is not if the weights are fake... it is if the weights are really 45lbs each... ;D

That is not 405 on the bar.   :P

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2009, 10:02:07 AM »
Dude is Romanian!
I hate the State.

BBFan

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2009, 10:04:41 AM »
The old russian/polish/ plates of 15 and 20 kilos look exactly the same so if we assume that all the plates are 15 kilos instead of 20 then Sev is "saving" almost 90 pounds easily.But I'm just guessing-I might be wrong too.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2009, 10:09:55 AM »
405 done easily is hard to believe for someone who looks like a tennis player. It is possible though, some guys just have the mechanics and are naturals at certain lifts but I mean, what's the value when looking like an average twink?

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2009, 10:17:51 AM »

Amen sir ;D

Sev well done on the lift!

i have a friend who only weighs 68kg, short guy was a greco roman wrestler, very strong on bench press and deadlift, hardly trains these days, only juice he ever did was anavar, but still can lift heavy whenever he goes to the gym, the sad things is if he had some commitment to his training etc he would do very well, some people are just good at things, natural talent ;D
Thunderdome approved

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2009, 10:32:12 AM »
Amen sir ;D

Sev well done on the lift!

i have a friend who only weighs 68kg, short guy was a greco roman wrestler, very strong on bench press and deadlift, hardly trains these days, only juice he ever did was anavar, but still can lift heavy whenever he goes to the gym, the sad things is if he had some commitment to his training etc he would do very well, some people are just good at things, natural talent ;D

Short guys have also a very short range of motion, the can always lift heavier weights.

This guy iE benches over 700 pds, and moves the bar for a mere 5 ''. ::)

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2009, 10:38:22 AM »
Short guys have also a very short range of motion, the can always lift heavier weights.

Geared VS raw is appels met peren vergelijken beste affeman.

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2009, 10:41:47 AM »
The old russian/polish/ plates of 15 and 20 kilos look exactly the same so if we assume that all the plates are 15 kilos instead of 20 then Sev is "saving" almost 90 pounds easily.But I'm just guessing-I might be wrong too.

yap, the old plates in my unigym has 15kg and 20kg having the exact same radius.....and you bet i loved to deadlift with the 15kgs.... ;D

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2009, 10:43:08 AM »
Good job Sev

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2009, 01:41:04 PM »

me squatting 530 lbs for a single ( 250 lbs in actual weight  ::) since all plates are 10 kg  ::))

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2009, 01:47:40 PM »

The guy was SOOO happy, yet he looked like a ordinary fat midget, with reg arms. I mean come on, should that even count? When your arms are that short, you are not even doing anything.