Author Topic: Who here has.....  (Read 849 times)

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
Who here has.....
« on: March 14, 2009, 11:13:20 AM »
Told your loved ones/parents/siblings etc that your muscle smarties are just vitamins and natural boosters.  :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Who here has.....
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2009, 11:14:28 AM »
I think many of us have families full of ppl who pop pills for restless leg syndrome, imaginary anxiety syndrome, cant-work-so-they-want-social-security symdrome, etc.

If I did steroids I don't think they'd notice.

Sam

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2009, 11:15:25 AM »
I think many of us have families full of ppl who pop pills for restless leg syndrome, imaginary anxiety syndrome, cant-work-so-they-want-social-security symdrome, etc.

If I did steroids I don't think they'd notice.

For some reason i read your post as imaginary lat syndrome. lol  ;D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2009, 12:18:06 PM »
At the start I did,it became kind of obvious after a while I was 'juicing'

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2009, 12:27:15 PM »
Told your loved ones/parents/siblings etc that your muscle smarties are just vitamins and natural boosters.  :D

They ask me why I turned anorexic  :-\

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2009, 12:32:24 PM »
In high school I used to put my used needles in my dart board. I didn't think my mom went into my room. She then found them and cleaned out my stash under my bed, had some Anadrol 50 and Test. Cyp. Probably about 300 bucks worth(1990 prices). I just bought more the next day and found a few better hiding spots.
E

Sam

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2009, 12:38:01 PM »
In high school I used to put my used needles in my dart board. I didn't think my mom went into my room. She then found them and cleaned out my stash under my bed, had some Anadrol 50 and Test. Cyp. Probably about 300 bucks worth(1990 prices). I just bought more the next day and found a few better hiding spots.

lol , dont tell me, you had to stop once you hit 180.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2009, 12:41:05 PM »
lol , dont tell me, you had to stop once you hit 180.

No, I was 235 or so. Fat though, not gonna lie. All I have left now is the bald head and stretch marks.
E

Sam

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2009, 12:42:27 PM »
No, I was 235 or so. Fat though, not gonna lie. All I have left now is the bald head and stretch marks.

I was making a joke about darts.  Honest i was.  :D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2009, 12:54:32 PM »
I was making a joke about darts.  Honest i was.  :D

I hustled a guy out of 50 bucks Thursday playing cricket. I grew up playing and spend a lot of time in the bar, so I am quite good. I noticed he was sandbagging and trying to get people to play for cash and ultimately won 5 bucks from an acquaintance of mine. I pegged him as a 10 round closer, easy mark. I went and played next to him(badly) and he said he noticed I liked to play Keno and asked if I like to bet. I said sure, we played one game(no bet) and we both sandbagged. He then told me we should bet on the next one cuz it was so close. He said 20 bucks. I told him I only had 50's, when in fact in only had 20's. So we threw darts closest to middle for first throw. I hit a double bull, went first hit a triple 20, triple 19, triple 18. He knew he had been hustled at that point. I cooled down a bit, but closed it in 5 rounds. He was pissed, but fuck him, he got what he deserved. Still not sure what you mean by your dart reference though?
E

Sam

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2009, 01:09:22 PM »
I hustled a guy out of 50 bucks Thursday playing cricket. I grew up playing and spend a lot of time in the bar, so I am quite good. I noticed he was sandbagging and trying to get people to play for cash and ultimately won 5 bucks from an acquaintance of mine. I pegged him as a 10 round closer, easy mark. I went and played next to him(badly) and he said he noticed I liked to play Keno and asked if I like to bet. I said sure, we played one game(no bet) and we both sandbagged. He then told me we should bet on the next one cuz it was so close. He said 20 bucks. I told him I only had 50's, when in fact in only had 20's. So we threw darts closest to middle for first throw. I hit a double bull, went first hit a triple 20, triple 19, triple 18. He knew he had been hustled at that point. I cooled down a bit, but closed it in 5 rounds. He was pissed, but fuck him, he got what he deserved. Still not sure what you mean by your dart reference though?

Good man, a hustler.

Darts reference = needles, dart board, 180.  :D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2009, 01:15:24 PM »
Good man, a hustler.

Darts reference = needles, dart board, 180.  :D

Nah, a former hustler maybe. I grew up spending a few nights a week with my grandfather from Sicily who ran a poker room for a living. He said I took to darts like a duck to water, I will always remember that. He also taught me how to stack a deck. To this day even though I haven't practiced in 10 plus years I freak people out when I deal them cards and call their hands. Although, it's just a novelty, cheats are fkn scum, plain and simple. Anyway, what country are you from? I don't get the 180 reference. We play cricket, 301, 501 etc. What does 180 mean?
E

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2009, 01:15:46 PM »

haha
what a cool moment it must have been when you both looked each other in the eye and realized it was a hustler-on-hustler moment.

At least he didn't excuse himself to use the restroom and leave.  Then you have to weigh the value of robbing him vs. risk of going to jail.

Sam

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2009, 01:16:44 PM »
180 = top score in darts.  :D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2009, 01:21:36 PM »
haha
what a cool moment it must have been when you both looked each other in the eye and realized it was a hustler-on-hustler moment.

At least he didn't excuse himself to use the restroom and leave.  Then you have to weigh the value of robbing him vs. risk of going to jail.

It was pretty funny. The little guy who I know actually held the cash, so no way for him to get out of it anyway. Like I said, after I hit double bull, triple 20, triple 19 and triple 18 in a row, he knew he was beat. He complained for a minute after I won and I asked him if he hustled the kid out of 5 bucks or not. He said yes, but that was just five bucks, not 50. I asked him why it mattered what amount it was, it was either morally wrong or not. He agreed, shrugged it off, shook my hand and asked if i wanted to join his league this spring. No big deal, fun though.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2009, 01:22:23 PM »
180 = top score in darts.  :D

One round, yes top score. We don't play one round here in the states though.
E