Author Topic: 6thMoe Elmosawi VS 12thAhmed Haider ..??!!  (Read 2726 times)

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
Re: 6thMoe Elmosawi VS 12thAhmed Haider ..??!!
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2009, 11:45:48 AM »

genrommel74

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2009, 11:48:32 AM »
I thought that in the process of "BODY"-building, the SUM of the parts (Density + Symmetry + Flow) is what ultimately adds up to a better physique than another competitor.

IFFB judging has 3 rounds if I'm not mistake:

Round I: symmetry round - Which I believe Ahmed has better symmetry than most PROS in the top 3 at any contest, not to mention WAY better symmetry than Moe.

Round II: Muscularity round - If I'm not mistaken, Moe and Ahmed are not too far apart when it comes to contest weight, that being said, conditioning would then be the judge of the quality of their overall muscle mass..  Hands down, Ahmed takes it.

Round III: Posing round - Ahmed's routine is better than Moe's routine.

Besides dismissing my point by capitalizing "BEING THERE", what is it that I am truly missing here Bobinsky?

"1"

moe is 30 to 40 lbs heavier than ahmad. ahmad comes in 200 to 210, moe comes in at 240. there contest weights are nowhere near each other. and when moe stands next to ahmad he dwarfs him

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2009, 12:52:01 PM »
moe was good for 3rd to 6th depending ... Ahmed was batteling for the last 2 places

judging was fare  ... i would have given Victor 1st and most muscular to Kai ... but that is why u have 9-12 judges

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2009, 09:49:55 PM »
Robert,

While I usually agree with you on most things...  This wasn't a back and arms contest.  These competitions also look at the other body parts as a whole.

Ahmed has better:

Conditioning
Flow of muscle from one to the other
Abs
Chest
Legs
Glutes
Shoulders

Moe has better:
Back
Arms

Am I missing something here Bobinsky?
"1"

x2
Corvette Lover

alnassak

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2009, 09:51:34 PM »
I thought that in the process of "BODY"-building, the SUM of the parts (Density + Symmetry + Flow + Conditioning) was what ultimately added up to a better physique from one competitor to another.

IFFB judging has 3 rounds if I'm not mistaken:

Round I: symmetry round - Which I believe Ahmed has better symmetry than most PROS in the top 3 at any contest, not to mention WAY better symmetry than Moe.

Round II: Muscularity round - If I'm not mistaken, Moe and Ahmed are not too far apart when it comes to contest weight, that being said, conditioning would then be the judge of the quality of their overall muscle mass..  Hands down, Ahmed takes it.

Round III: Posing round - Ahmed's routine is better than Moe's routine.

Besides dismissing my point by capitalizing "BEING THERE", what is it that I am truly missing here Bobinsky?

"1"

Great post from a great poster..  :)

Nice to have such honest people in Getbig   ;)
Corvette Lover

alnassak

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2009, 09:53:46 PM »
Yes.....you are missing something

BEING THERE

The sum of the parts just doesnt add up to a better physique, nor the conditioning...

I used to like all what you say but after this …

This is really the most stupid thing that you have ever said ..  :-X

Sorry chick but I still like you and I know why you said so since you are IFBB athletes rep   ;D
  ;)
Corvette Lover